Mommy Issues! Plz help w/H4 Stellium & Soul's Purpose

Hi Everyone! I've been a student of astrology for about 3 years, and it just recently started to "click". I am able to interpret charts, on a basic level, with amazing accuracy, and it's so exciting, I love it & can't get enough! My only problem is that I can't seem to make sense of my own chart. Specifically, the meaning of the 5 planets in my 4th house. I'm really interested in how it applies to my mother, family, early childhood, & my soul's purpose. I have been having a lot of painful realizations about my mother lately. I'm having a hard time dealing with it & feeling lost & looking for direction. If there is anything you see, please feel free to comment. I am a full-time, dedicated student of astrology, & welcome & appreciate all teachers! Here's my chart:
https://imageshack.com/i/f0Mev1oNj

Last edited:

Jeremy T

That's a lot of 4th house energy, especially being a Cancer rising. Right now Uranus is transiting your natal moon which is then activating your ascendant and all of your 4th house stuff as well, not to mention that it is in the 10th house opposing your stellium in the 4th. Uranus is the enlightener, so I can imagine you are coming to lots of deep realizations these days. And with Pluto coming into square your moon in the coming years, the mother/family/roots themes will continue. Look into the deeper archetype of Uranus, because you are greatly under it's influence these days. There is potential for lots of emotional/mental breakthroughs with a Uranus/Moon transit. Uranus is a planet of rebellion too, so it might be good to keep in mind the difference between being a rebel with, and a rebel without, a cause.

As for soul purpose, your 12th house north node in Cancer looks as though these mother/family/ roots issues are exactly what you came here to focus on. The 12th brings a spiritual element, so being online asking about your family on an astrology forum seems right in line with your soul purpose. The current transit of Uranus conjunct your moon is a great flashlight into the vastness and darkness of the 12th house Cancer north node. All of the Cancer/4th house energy in your chart, combined with a tenth house(career/higher calling) moon makes me inclined to think you would do quite well in a family counseling type career. Scorpio Suns make great counselors. Hope that helps a bit. Best of luck.

Wow! Tears! Thank you soooo very much! I've always felt like I was here to "Break the Cycle". & my friends would laugh if the read this. I am very much the "counselor" or "psychologist". Even funnier, I've taken psychology 3 times & dropped it, but study psychology on my own daily. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it feels like you've given me some sort of confirmation to what I've always felt, & that was exactly what I needed! I've been being nudged by the Universe or God or my Angels, something bigger than me, to confront her with all of my issues, but she's so difficult to talk to. Taurus Sun, Scorpio Rising.. https://imageshack.com/i/exdiHlamj
I've gotten stuck in my family role, but feel compelled to set the truth free before it's too late. I do work best under pressure & waiting for the perfect moment to implement my plan is my forte. (Phoenix Rising)
Thank you again. Your words meant a lot to me!