Read my chart - Contemplating Marriage

muchacho

Looking at your vedic chart, you would do definitely well working and living abroad and marrying a foreigner. However, your chart ruler Venus is in the 6th, so you'll have to work for it, you have to earn it. But your chart ruler is strong, your Moon is strong and your Sun is strong which means you have the energy and stamina to achieve whatever you want.

I'll give you a few hints without going into too much details:

In the Rasi chart, Jupiter (husband) is in the 9th (foreigners) and the 9th lord Mercury is in the 7th (marriage, spouse). Moon as the lord of 10th (career) is in the 12th (far away places). Rahu is in your 4th (home) which can also indicate foreign influences.

In the Moon chart, Venus is in the 7th in Pisces (far away places) and 7th lord Jupiter in 10th (career). Jupiter is also 4th lord which together with 7th indicates settlement abroad again.

In the Navamsa, your Navamsa lord is Jupiter (foreigners) and Ketu is in Lagna and therefore aspecting your 7th which indicates a connection to foreign places again. Venus as ruler of 11th in 11th suggests gains from marriage. Mercury as ruler of 7th and 10th suggests a boost in career and status after marriage, although rather slowly since Mercury is retrograde. Rahu in 7th indicates a rather unconventional marriage, like marrying foreigners or away from home or someone from a totally different social class or race. It also may also indicate obstacles or delays but also huge sudden unexpected gains thru marriage.

You see, all 3 charts indicate the exact same thing, a career and life abroad and marriage to a foreigner. So it's no surprise that you had no real luck in your home country.

Hope that helps.

ScorpAsc5

Dear muchacho,

Much thank you for your in-depth reading exclusively for me. And I really appreciate your help while figuring out my dilemma towards marriage.

Currently my career in the US is sinking, and I might go back to my home country but after reading your response, I think my career will rise again soon. I believe in patience, persistent and perseverance. I am doing my best, rest is on my luck and destiny. I don't want to run for money, I want to feel happy, I want to have love and family around me.

Seems like I am going to marry a foreigner - it could be an American man or an Indian man living in the US or an American-Indian guy. But if I am marrying in the US, is it going to be arranged? There is a big possibility here as my faith in finding love is decreasing. I don't know how my family will agree me marrying someone outside Indian society. There I could face enormous obstacles and delay.

I am scared things are shaping up for me. I don't permanently want to stay in the US. I wish to go back where my mother lives. She hasn't been well since I left India for the US. If I married someone here, possibility to go back home would get less for me.

Its making me feel that I moved to the US, not for career but because I had to get married here. I am really getting scared. I know I have fallen in love with an American guy here but I never wanted it to happen. And since he already rejected me, I am both sad and happy.

Seriously you have really helped me in figuring out why all this is happening to me. I lost my interest in Indian men last year. But I force myself to around them as I have to get married. It has been complex of course.

I am making my life so much complicated between two worlds myself and trying to seek help from others. I don't know what should I do here.

I can see lots of foreign influence in my coming life be it career, marriage, life. And I am here all alone, my family in India. My mother really wants me to come back after 3-4 years and settle down there. I am feeling like to cry - like I am in prison. I live a lonely life in the US even when I have so many people around me. Time is passing by and I am feeling helpless. I miss living with my mother.

Thank you for listening.
ScorpioA5

muchacho

You've got Mercury retrograde. That usually means highly intelligent but also a tendency to overthink everything. Take it easy. You don't have to figure it out all in advance, you can figure it out step by step as you go along. The 7th lord in 5th would rather indicate love marriage.

Your Jupiter-Mercury Dasha will start next month and will be running until end of 2018. So you'll feel a shift in orientation and a new boost in motivation at around that time. Mercury is in the 11th house from your natal Jupiter which means you can expect a boost in income and fulfillment of desires during that period. Mercury is also located in your 7th with your Sun in the Rasi and the ruler of your 7th and 10th in the Navamsa. So you can expect progress in career, status and marriage as well during that period. However, your Mercury is retrograde and located in the 2nd Drekkana in the Rasi chart which means it will show results mostly in the middle of its Dasha period which would be early 2017 until early 2018. Additionally, in the D-10 chart (the Varga for career) your Jupiter as ruler of 1st and 4th is located in the 12th and Mercury as ruler of 7th and 10th is located in the 11th. Which indicates favorable circumstances abroad in terms of work and income. So it looks like there are rather good times ahead if you can stay focused.

ScorpAsc5

Thank you again muchacho for more in depth details and so much positive insights. Yes I overthink about everything and it creates problems in my head which does not even exist in the first place. When I overthink I take impulsive and intense decisions which impact my life. Love and marriage has now become a burden on my head. Currently my focus is career, I am unable to cope up with my current job and I need to change it as soon as I can to survive in the US, worst case being me leaving America which I think has lower possibility after reading your insights for me.

My second concern is love and relationships. I don't know how much past life can be figured through chart reading, but I have had intense painful heartbreaks through Indian men. I am currently going through another heart break but through American man now. Men want me around but as a friend, not as their partner - always. I think they fear my self confidence, powerful and independent nature. But I am sweet, traditional girl who only seek emotional support from men and I fail miserably. I feel bad for myself. I care for men and in return they break my heart. I just hope I get a man for myself who could love me, that's all I seek. I never demanded money or gifts only loyalty but still I get so much pain that it breaks me all the time. This is the third time when I was dead serious about someone but I am asked to be mere a friend. Do I scare men that much? I fear about my marriage.

I am glad to know that better time is coming from next month. I am pretty sure I will be married in that phase, by 2018. If you saw love marriage, I hope something and someone better is coming for me in less than 2 years. I am sure I would be able to change my job to a better work and find someone who is there for me, who can respect how much painful was my childhood and how much difficult it is to survive in foreign land. I hope my coming 2 years are better than today. It has not been good since last year. I am just demanding a peaceful life from universe.

Thank you so much for your time and support :)

ScorpAsc5

muchacho

Your Moon is in Virgo. Virgos naturally worry a lot because they like things to unfold smoothly and perfectly. But they always have a plan and a backup plan as well. So they are very reliable.

In the natal chart, your Jupiter (husband) is in Gemini and your 7th in Aries with Mercury. In the Navamsa your Jupiter is in Aquarius in the 3rd and your 7th in Gemini. So probably would do well with men that have an airy Sun, Moon and/or rising sign. There's a strong Gemini connection. Geminis should like you and get along with you well.

Good luck!

ScorpAsc5

Interestingly I never get along with air signs. I am living with a room mate since I moved to US and she is a Gemini. Our thinking process is totally different and our priorities does not match at all. I could not gel well with her Aquarius and Libra boyfriends too. I am homely and emotional. I have had closest emotional relationships with water signs. But I don't like to judge people according to their signs as such. Its all about compatibility.

I have been heart broken by Scorpio , Capricorn and Cancer man even when I know how much Taurus is compatible with those signs.

Thank you for your best wishes :) I am grateful for your reading and your precious time for me :) I really appreciate your replies.

Regards,

SA5

RaRohini

Interestingly I never get along with air signs. I am living with a room mate since I moved to US and she is a Gemini. Our thinking process is totally different and our priorities does not match at all. I could not gel well with her Aquarius and Libra boyfriends too. I am homely and emotional. I have had closest emotional relationships with water signs. But I don't like to judge people according to their signs as such. Its all about compatibility.

I have been heart broken by Scorpio , Capricorn and Cancer man even when I know how much Taurus is compatible with those signs.

Thank you for your best wishes :) I am grateful for your reading and your precious time for me :) I really appreciate your replies.

Regards,

SA5

Sun signs or moon air signs?

ScorpAsc5

Hello RaRohini ,

I am talking about sun signs here. I can only guess sun signs through birthdays. My moon sign is Libra but sun sign is Taurus. And I am a scorpio ascendant.

RaRohini

Hello RaRohini ,

I am talking about sun signs here. I can only guess sun signs through birthdays. My moon sign is Libra but sun sign is Taurus. And I am a scorpio ascendant.

Hi !
The emotion is governed by the moon signs. You will get along with moon Air signs !

muchacho

Regards,

SA5
What I said about signs is referring to the sidereal zodiac, not the tropical zodiac. Which means in the sidereal zodiac you are an Aries Sun and a Virgo Moon, in the tropical zodiac you are a Taurus Sun and a Libra Moon. So your Gemini friend is probably Taurus Sun in the sidereal zodiac. Which means you won't get along so well because Aries and Taurus have nothing in common.

ScorpAsc5

Thank you RaRohini & muchacho for your replies :) I am much grateful to you. My bad I did not understand about sidereal and tropical zodiac. I definitely does not get along that well with my room mate but we don't interrupt each other so we live peacefully. The point is, compatibility articles on internet actually works for me. For now, through my chart reading, I know good times are coming for me :) slowly but I need to hang in there and keep trying to be best in the worst conditions I face. My current break up is not worst, I have been to the worse time than this. I need to manage timely and correctly to make things work for me.

I am facing lot of delays right now - be it in changing job, finding a partner, buying a new car. But someday everything will start falling into place. And as muchacho said, from next month till 2018 is a fruitful time for me and I hope I will forget my current stressful time soon and be happy :) I want to be happy, dance and talk to every one nicely, help people. But right now I am stuck in my own problems which frustrate me. Every day I wake up at 5 and work till 7 pm and sleep by 8. I need to break this loop. I am currently facing power struggle between me and my manager. Going through a heart break, stressed about my brother's NEET life.

I hope good times to come soon for me, at least before I give in :)

Thank you muchacho for your reading for me. I feel blessed!

Have a good day!
SA5

ScorpAsc5

Dear muchacho,

I have a question if you would like to answer again. After reading your response I checked online about my Mahadasha and Antardasha. I entered in Jupiter Mahadasha in January 2013 which will stay till next 16 years. Before my current Mahadasha I was in rahu mahadasha for 18 years which shows all the hardships of my life. Jupiter Mahadasha is fruitful for me which makes sense that I went to the US for study abroad in 2013.

Online reading also showed that I am currently in Saturn Antardasha hence difficult life and delay in events. But it suggested me that Saturn Antardasha will remain in action till September 2017. unlike what you suggested that its ending this month. Online reading also showed that Mercury antardasha would start in September 2017 which would be fruitful unlike current Saturn Antardasha. I am confused here about timing. Can you please rectify? (if you have time, else its alright :) You have already helped me a lot in understanding my situations)

Thank you.
Scorp

muchacho

It depends on how you calculate it. Predictions are highly Ayanamsa sensitive. Currently I use Yukteswar for Ayanamsa settings and Savana year (360 days) for Dasha settings. I think the usual default settings in vedic software is Lahiri for Ayanamsa settings and sidereal solar year (365.25 days) for Dasha settings. That's what makes this significant difference.

ScorpAsc5

Dear muchacho,

Thank you for the clarification. :)

I also felt a big difference in what I saw in my vedic chart online about dasha timing and your insights, hence made me to ask.

I hope things would be better for me soon. I am currently going through a lot of complicated and unfortunate situations. Career, love, family or friends, finance or even in my materialistic life - its all coming at once on me and all I do is look at sky to know when I could have better and satisfactory and happy time again.

In my home country, people follow Vedic astrology and its really confusing which one to follow and how to follow. I only can ask people to read chart or see what online free vedic charts could show me.

Thank you! :)
ScorpAsc5