URGENT! When I will be able to move a new house?

cagkannus

Hello to all,

Now I dont have a home phisically and stay at my friend's house.I have some small money and have been looking for a rent apartment for two weeks already.But I havent found anything yet....

Everytime I find something,some problems occur and home diseppears...

Can you please tell me when exactly I will be able to enter my new home?

What spesifics the home can has?

Thanks to all!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_05_cagkan.67811.31433xx.pdf
    61.3 KB · Views: 15
  • astro_w2gw_05_cagkan.67805.31085.gif
    astro_w2gw_05_cagkan.67805.31085.gif
    48.1 KB · Views: 20

aniani

I personally would recommend you ask this question in the horary section as a natal chart probably won't the details you are seeking for.

Alternatively, if you post a chart with transits, it may help to answer your question as to why you are having difficulties finding a home at the moment.

cagkannus

I personally would recommend you ask this question in the horary section as a natal chart probably won't the details you are seeking for.

Alternatively, if you post a chart with transits, it may help to answer your question as to why you are having difficulties finding a home at the moment.

Dear Aniani,

thanks for reply.But I dont know how to create a chart with transits,neither how to do horary chart.

All I know is,I am in trouble,my small money is finishing and still no home....

please help me

thanks

aniani

Hi, I am sorry that you are in a difficult position, but I can't help and resolve your problems. Neither can astrology. Astrology shows you the events that may unfold and it could guide you to a solution but it will not help you resolve the issue. e.g. If your chart shows your ideal professions are in banking, accounting than you can know you can pursue that path. And not wait ideally and hope for that outcome when no effort is made.

Here is a link to the horary section and it has instructions on how to cast a horary question.

Hope that helps.