mars in aries = success

chris10

Here are some examples

Walter Whitman. American poet, essayist and journalist. A humanist. His work was very controversial in its time
Angelina Jolie American film actress,
A Goodwill Ambassador for the UN Refugee Agency. She has received three Golden Globe Awards, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and an Academy Award. Jolie has promoted humanitarian causes throughout the world, and is noted for her work with refugees through UNHCR. Also frequently cited as one of the world's most beautiful women.
Steven Paul Jobs an American computer entrepreneur and inventor, co-founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of Apple Inc. Jobs, with Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, Mike Markkula, and others, designed, developed, and marketed one of the first commercially successful lines of personal computers, the Apple II series.

Charles Dickens an English writer and social critic. He created some of the world's most memorable fictional characters, regarded as the greatest novelist of the Victorian period. During his life, his works enjoyed unprecedented fame, his literary genius is broadly acknowledged. Dickens sprang to fame, became an international literary celebrity, famous for his humour, satire, and keen observation of character and society.

Che Guevara an Argentine Marxist revolutionary, physician, author, guerrilla leader, diplomat, and military theorist. A major figure of the Cuban Revolution, his stylized visage has become a ubiquitous symbol of rebellion.
As a young medical student, Guevara traveled throughout South America and was radicalized by the poverty, hunger, and disease he witnessed.

Paul Leonard Newman

Cristiano Ronaldo

Clint Eastwood

Napoleon III

David Letterman

Anthony Quinn

Paramahansa Yogananda

famous p*rn stars are on the list but I'll leave them out .... you can and probably will use that against me :lol:

http://www.alwaysastrology.com/mars-in-aries.html
Mars in Aries is impulsive. Their anger flares quickly but doesn't last too long. They don't hold grudges or resentment. When they pay attention to their gut, they make good decisions and get things done quickly. They don't usually pay attention to anyone else's input. They are spontaneous.
Mars in Aries is often ahead of everyone else. The tricky part with Aries Mars is to keep their enthusiasm going.

http://astrophilosophy.tumblr.com/post/50103918229/mars-in-aries
People born with Mars in Aries have a innate sense of confidence, focus, and drive. They have a strongly sexually magnetic and a very high sex drive. They are self motivated and independent. They go after what they want with speed and without hesitation. They are the fiercest competitors. They fight to win and they hate to lose. They can be very aggressive and maybe mean. They have an immense athletic potential. If you ever get in their way, you will get run over.

chris10

Aries Mars is irritated when people beat about the bush and those who are slow to act.
They can be rude and impatient.
They may work best on their own so no one holds them back.
They don't like interference or opposition, despite their natural leadership qualities.
They can be demanding emotionally.
They are daring and courageous, and if there are obstacles in the way, they only become more resolved at reaching their goal.

chris10

chris10

They are passionate in their goals, their life, and in love. They are not particularly affectionate and may be a bit selfish, but they are very energetic and playful. They are very physical, but can be impatient with their partner. They like to get right to the action instead of building up to the moment. They can be very emotional. Compromise is not their strong suit, and they can be very demanding in a relationship.

chris10

Mars in Aries loves competition and will revel in a fight. They seek to do great things, but often do not take the time to prepare. They may do well in the military if they can keep their focus. They will give their all until they have no more to give. Fearless and brave, Mars in Aries rushes in where others fear to tread.
They are exuberant and playful, which can make them a lot of fun.
Aries Mars has a strong libido.

So ....
what do you think?

Isn't it the best placement for success?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just kidding ...

my point is that
if you look at the charts and
read the biogaphies of all the aforementioned people,
you will see that their success is because of the work they put into what they did ...
and not because of a single planetary placement

greybeard

So to be successful a person must have Mars in Aries?

My guess...You can come up with eleven lists of successful people who do not have Mars in Aries to one with that postion.

What a narrow view of astrology.

Whole chart, whole chart, whole chart...

That's what I think, since you asked.

Last edited:

chris10

So to be successful a person must have Mars in Aries?
No :lol:

My guess...You can come up with eleven lists of successful people who do not have Mars in Aries to one with that postion.
Yes :smile:

What a narrow view of astrology.
Yes :innocent:

Whole chart, whole chart, whole chart...
Yes, yes, yes :joyful:

That's what I think, since you asked.
Thank you for replying. You are such a sweet man :joyful:

So ....
what do you think?

Just kidding ...

my point is that
you will see that their success is because of the work they put into what they did ...

poyi

Premium Member
Aries is mostly a good sign though when is expressed as malefic can be selfish, rude, harsh, and cruel. I still respect their honesty and independent.

O

OrcinusOrca

I've got Venus conj. Mars in Aries. Although they sit behind my Aries ascendant which makes their position in my 12th house.

I haven't been as successful as I'd like to be yet. I agree with most of the traits mentioned in this thread about Mars in Aries people though. I think my impatience is often my undoing.

chris10

I was being sarcastic :lol:

DO NOT TAKE THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY :smile:

Aries Mars have a very confident aura!
I find that nice

But still I know many people with other signs on Mars who are successful..

I did not say there are not.
hmmm :innocent: to be honest whatever success I have, if any, is definitely not because of mars but because of hard work I put in (saturn/MC)

As already noted, I was just being sarcastic since
There are a lot of threads on here where members isolate one particular sign placement or aspect and use it to increase sense of self-importance A.K.A as ego trip.

:smile: :wink:

I find it amusing participating in such threads, it's fun :smile:
It takes my mind off real problems most people have to endure.
That's why I don't take the disagreements on here seriously.

H#ll,
I act like a teenager most of the time too :lol:

I have Mars in Taurus & I am very driven, focused & ambitious :)
I agree, it seems we're on the same page.

Lets avoid the clichés!!

I don't see any disagreement here either. I guess you missed

post#5

So ....
what do you think?

Just kidding ...

my point is that

and my reply to greybeard Post #7

anyway, greybeard is right .... WHOLE CHART, WHOLE CHART, WHOLE CHART

Love
Peace
Make love not war :wink:

TamaraL

I was being sarcastic :lol:

DO NOT TAKE THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY :smile:

I find that nice

I did not say there are not.
hmmm :innocent: to be honest whatever success I have, if any, is definitely not because of mars but because of hard work I put in (saturn/MC)

As already noted, I was just being sarcastic since
There are a lot of threads on here where members isolate one particular sign placement or aspect and use it to increase sense of self-importance A.K.A as ego trip.

:smile: :wink:

I find it amusing participating in such threads, it's fun :smile:
It takes my mind off real problems most people have to endure.
That's why I don't take the disagreements on here seriously.

H#ll,
I act like a teenager most of the time too :lol:

I agree, it seems we're on the same page.

I don't see any disagreement here either. I guess you missed

post#5

I like your thread, it is fun indeed!!Thats why I made a comment!I sound too serious though!

M

may28gemini

Aries is definitely the most wildly glamorous energy when placed in Mars. There's a wildness that gets paired up with sheer sense of will-power that's hard to miss.

What about Tobey Maguire? He played Nick Carraway magnificently.

And The Artist Formerly Known as Prince who is now Prince... mega awesome. He blocks people from doing covers of his songs!

Daniel Craig who plays the most recent version of James Bond... although chart-wise, the character of James Bond would be a Scorpio Sun with Cap Mars. Sean Connery has Gemini Mars and I think that would probably more fitting for Bond as a playboy but Craig is still a very sexy, albeit serious version of James Bond.

Russell Brand who is rude, obnoxious, and has a horrible sense of humor still strangely found success...

Jeffrey Dahmer... let's not forget what he was successful at doing :andy:

Ursula Andress was a major sex icon of the 50s-60s.

Marquis de Sade made what is sadism (named after him) quite popular amongst certain people :lol:

Steven Hawking with his voice box lecturing on physics and mathematics.

The list goes on...

chris10

Anthony Pettis: Current UFC 155lbs champion.

Has an Aries Mars thats tightly conj his North node.

Dude`s the most talented fighter in the ufc. One of the best examples of an Aries mars I`ve seen in a fighter.

I first heard about Pettis from my brother who is into martial arts. Just had a quick look at his chart.
Have you found his TOB?

My bungee jumping instructor also has aries mars conjuct his North Node.