Real won!

fensi88

Real vs Olympiacos
154720ce5b9939a.jpg

I was really surprised with this match!Real beat Olympiacos 4:2! When I try to predict winner I was "sure" that Olympiacos will be winner. Why? (I asign ASC to Real because of their white, Me, spor kit and DSC to Olympiacos because of their red, Ju, sport kit )Because ruler of 1st is on last degree, great misfortune, and retro,and in unfortunate 6 house, and ruler of 7 is ju in 7, angular house.
If we count AD(accidental dignities) we get for Me= - 16, for Ju= +14, so I thought Ju will surely win! But as I said Real, ASC team win!
After match I try to find reason and only I found is that Moon go to square ansticion of Ju on 11 Cap and that is only aspect which Moon make from 10Ar46 until 16 degrees (that is how Frawley said to look). OK, square is not aspect for winner. Than I look father and see that Me which is on last degree Li, and in "normal" chart that is great disadvantage(ruler on last degree), here is in 2 mutual reception, one with Ve, by sign, and one with Sa by exaltation!So, we have ruler of 10th as in sign of exaltation and that is why we had so many goals from Real. And ruler of 1st as in his own sign.
That is the only way I can explain this chart.
If someone see something else, please post.