trying to understand this particular configuration in my chart

rahu

Banned
the nadir also is the point where your personality structure becomes functional.so this position shows basic elements of your psychological makeup,in addition to all the other things you've covered.therefore with the saturn opposed to the sun/moon conjunction,one psychological symptom would be a inferioty complex or general low self esteem.
rahu

freedomlover

Milkywaygirl,

I'm not a traditional type astrology student, neither am I skilled enough to point out something and say exactly that "this is what it means". However, I do think "outside of the box", and see possibilities in the charts that many do not. So, since you asked for a fresh approach, I thought I would take a stab at it.

My thoughts are these:

The IC also refers to the "conditioning" we received as a child. Possibly the Sun conjunct IC from 3rd, refers to the way you were conditioned to communicate - Pisces style -maybe to think of everyone except yourself? It could be deceptive communication. It could have reference to the way you saw your father, and/or the way he communicated. Moon in Pisces conjunct IC from 4th - this could represent your mother. This placement also, to me, represents the archetype of the self-sacrificing, "I'm a martyr" -type person, usually a woman/mother. The kind of woman who gives up everything for home and family. May seem very loving on the outside, but repressing anger and sadness on the inside. They can be a "lead from behind" person, or a "stand by your man" person.

Also, since this is bouncing off the Saturn in Virgo conjunct MC, there is a need to integrate the two. It could show either a woman who secretly resented not having a career, OR a woman who completely rejected the archetype I described, and instead chose a career. Possibly this was driven by a need to "prove" herself as being "above" the role of "just" a housewife. It could also show that the person represented by Moon in the 4th is very critical of others, or conversely, feels a victim of others being overly critical of her. ( maybe both )

Also, I noted that in your 4th house is Mercury, and it is part of a grand trine in water. The grand trine is capped off by a kite pointing to Venus in Cap in 2nd.
Not sure exactly what this means, but it is significant. I sense that it has to do with low self-worth. I say this because of the Venus in Cap in 2nd. This is a double-whammy type, as it combines Cap with self-worth issues of the 2nd.
The whole kite formation could deal with emotional manipulation and condemnation. It could also show that emotions/your sense of self, were not honored. It could show more importance placed on material things than on emtoional nurturing. Since Mercury is in Pisces in 4th, and the 8th house and Uranus in Scorpio in the 12th are involved, it could show something being kept "hush-hush" because it would upset the status quo, or social status - also Venus in Cap/2nd house type of things. The emphasis on Venus in Cap/2nd is very important, I think, and a key to the chart. It could also indicate having a lot of material wealth, or placing too much importance on wealth, sensual things, and neglecting the emotions - perhaps "stuffing the pain".

Also, Saturn in Virgo in 9th conjunct MC could also represent perfectionistic tendencies, also tying in with Venus in Cap. Also, possibly some kind of emphasis on physical beauty, or lack thereof.

I know that you didn't ask about the grand trine/kite in this post, but since you posted your chart...... I also felt it was so significant, that I wanted to point out some possibilities. I hope I was able to give you some different possibilties to think about.

rahu

Banned
the nadir is not a trasition from the unconscious mind to the conscious mind.the third house rules the conscious mind and the nadir is the point where the conscious mind becomes aware of itself.these houses correlate to the developemental period in childhood when the child forms a independent sense of self.so it is not really a transition from unconscious to conscious.it is when the consciousness becomes fully aware of itself and it individuality.the nadir is a point of formation and unless one has uranus or neptune here,it is not into evolution.with your saturn opposed to your nadir,you are actually very rigid in your believe system.the moon/ sun conjunction does give a high degree of fluidity to you personality structure,but the feelings of constant evolution are probably related to another pattern in your chart.
rahu

starlink

Hello Milkywaygirl! There are even more things to discover in this chart. First of all, see how all personal planets are below the horizon and most centered around the 4th house cusp, clearly a very private, if not introverted personality who feels most comfortable at home.Saturn at the MC shows the "fear or anxiety" of socializing in the outside world and of difficulties in establishing a career because you could be confused of who you really are and how to project yourself (Neptune in 1st house square MC) in society or in a career.It could involve hard work. Therefore a career from home could be the solution as the ruler of the 10th is in the 4th house and in good aspect to Venus in the 2nd house of earnings as well as Venus being the ruler of your 6th house of work. The Moon is (co) ruler of the intercepted sign of Cancer in the 8th house. There is clearly a deepseated psychological, emotional problem to be seen here which has confused you and which has contributed to a lower selfesteem, as the Moon is in Pisces and square her own ruler, as well as Mercury, the ruler of the 8th, also in square with Neptune in the first. Because the Moon is in opposition with Saturn and in conjunction with the Sun, both planets signifying the father, I asume that your father could have played a role in this all or some other person in authority. Neptune is the focal planet of the T-square with Saturn, MC and the Moon-Sun conjunction. It can be very difficult for you to know who you really are and therefore what you should do. There is also the chance of self-delusion with this configuration. Also a self-sacrificing tendency is possible and should be guarded against.
Positively seen, you can be incredibly imaginative and romantic and I think you could be good at writing your thoughts down and creating little stories. Writing could definitively be a possibility for you as a career with that Moon and Mercury, ruler 10 in nice grand trine aspect to Uranus, ruler 3 in 12 (often found with writers because they need to be alone) and Jupiter, ruler of the 2nd of income.Very promising indeed! Hope I also could give a bit more insight into your horoscope and wish you all the best.

freedomlover

MilkywayGirl,

Now I know why I felt led to respond to this thread. I truly empathize with you. I have suffered from the same problems. Thank you so much for sharing some of your history. It sounded eerily like my own in a lot of ways. Your sharing also helped me see things in your chart a little clearer - helped me to grow a little astrologically, as well. ;)

Now that you've shared about your relationship with your father, I see that the whole chart does pretty well scream "father issues". The Sun opposing Saturn, for starters. Also, the Sun in Pisces/3rd opposing that Saturn shows a father who doesn't communicate well with you and has a substance abuse problem. The Grand Trine in water pointing to Venus in Cap/2nd at the end of the kite also shows this - your mixed-up emotions and your own substance abuse problems with the Grand Trine. Capricorn also governs fathers - so your self-worth issues (Venus/2nd) stemmed from your relationship with your father. (Venus in Cap). The Saturn in Virgo/9th conjunct MC shows your trying to be successful, doing something to try to get his attention and affirm you. This constant trying to be "good enough" is taking a toll on your emotions, as Saturn also opposes the Moon in Pisces/4th conjunct IC.

As to the Moon in Pisces/4th, you didn't mention your mother, I don't know if she had the same issues as you. However, it could just show you and how your emotions were affected. Some of those same issues that I described your mother as possibly having in my prior post sounds like some of the things you described - self-abuse, victimization, etc. (Pisces is notorious for letting people walk on them due to low self-esteem, thus directly tied to the father issue.) To me, Moon in Pisces sums up the woman who has rose-colored glasses on - always hoping that the man she loves will give her the affirmation her father didn't. It just hurts too much to take off those "rose-colored glasses" sometimes. But she always winds up getting involved with a man pretty much just like her father. And the cycle repeats. (Yeah...I, myself, know this song and dance by heart. Sigh.....)

Career-wise, I keep getting something about "beauty". Perhaps creating beauty in some way would be fulfilling for you? (Venus in Cap/2nd again) With Mars at 29* Aquarius in the 3rd, and Sun in Pisces in 3rd, you would more than likely have a great gift of creative invention - probably geared to making the world a more beautiful, loving place to live in. In addition to a writing career, which is a possibility,too, maybe specifically songwriting? florist? clothing designer? Perhaps you have much physical beauty, and could be a model. You may have a beautiful singing voice, with Venus in Cap/2nd. I've often read that many singers with beautiful voices have a strong Taurean placement somewhere. Musical talent, in general, is another strong possibility, with all of these placements.

Big hugs to you!

These are just a combination of readings form the DK Foundation and Grupo Venus. Might help to understand these planets.

I think you are definately strongly tied to the past/family. There is a need for you to build upon your own identity. Find a strong sense of who you are. You have your NN in the 10th house of your career and Life path, you need to draw strength from your family, and your spiritual gifts, and share your gifts and talents with the world. Your learning how to apply your spiritual gifts in a real and tangible way. Part of your purpose in this life is to shine in the 3rd house of communications, writing, dealing with everyday people and to do this in a compassionate, sensitive, and inspiring way.

You are a very good writer Milky way I remember your postings on the past life thread, you have a great style of writing which is really funny. I can see your talents clearly, I don't know what type of profession you are wanting to go in, but you do have talent in the communication area, and there are probably lots of different jobs out there were you can use this writing talent.

Your chart suggests strongly a need to forge your own path in life, you will always be strongly attached to your family but you have your own destiny to fulfill, nobody can live your life for you. With having the South Node in the 4th house your family can pull you back sometimes from fulfilling your true purpose and ambitions. Having Pisces strong in your chart, does make you more indecisive and confused about your own direction in life. The two fishes swimming in opposite directions strongly symbolizes this for Pisceans.

The Piscean is to learn is to be more decisive. Maybe by try to be more decisive on the little choices in life and then work your way up, to the major life decisions. Your life is a reflection of you. If you don't like your life you have the choice to make different decisions. Set yourself goals and work out how you are going to achieve them.

Above all you NEED to decide your own future and find that balance between home/family and your worldly ambitions and goals. You will become depressed if you are achieving to please somebody else. Achieve for yourself, you will then feel a true sense of fulfillment inside. The Sun/Saturn aspect involves taking back the Authority and creating a true inner Authority. A person who becomes responsible for their own life. It is tough having Saturn aspecting your Sun and you have to go through hard lessons in life until........ you define your true authentic self.

We have the same birthday and it is funny to see all my planets and aspects in different houses. I have pasted the readings together so it might provide some more insight for you and your chart.

The point that was on the eastern horizon at the moment of your birth is called the ASCENDANT, or rising sign. While the Sun describes your conscious direction and current life focus, and the moon your subconscious predisposition and past, the Ascendant indicates a way of being that transcends and embraces past, present, and future. It describes the way you engage and merge with the outer world and how you bring through into life the energies depicted by the sun, the moon, and the rest of your birth chart. Everything is filtered through the ascendant from an esoteric point of view. It indicates your soul's function and thus a key part of your destiny.

Scorpio Ascendant

You have keen animal instincts, a deeply instinctual and passionate nature, and access to forces that can be used for healing and regeneration - of yourself, other individuals, or society. Strong-willed and powerful in a quiet understated sort of way, you are always a force to be reckoned with. You know intuitively where another's pain or weakness lies, and can thus be a natural healer - or a terrible enemy, if your energies are directed toward conflict. Learning to trust and follow your instincts, and to focus your will upon positive intents, are keys to fulfilling your highest destiny. Your ruling planets are Mars and Pluto.

Scorpio Rising, Pluto in Libra

Your Pluto in Libra reveals a drive for justice, fairness, equality, and bringing the scales back into balance. You tend to see the injustices and corruption, and part of your function is indeed to bring wrongs to light. The balance of power in personal relationships is also a key concern of yours.

Scorpio Rising, Mars in Aquarius

Your Mars in the unconventional, collective-oriented, free- thinking sign of Aquarius, suggesting that the regeneration of society is a major interest and focus on your attention. Your perceptiveness regarding its underlying, core problems along with your ability to invent or co-create unusual and innovative solutions is the key to fulfilling your destiny. Your function is that of a reformer, dissident, or group leader.

The Sun in your chart

1.) The Sun is a star and not a planet. It is the representative of a higher order than the planets and in the horoscope should be understood to stand for the Egoic plane, through which the first aspect of the soul expresses itself.

The Sun represents our identity or who we understand ourself to be. Developing that identity is the prime requirement of the lifetime. This means expressing the qualities of the sign and being active in the area of life in which the Sun is found and consciously linking in those areas of life indicated by the house that the Sun rules accidentally.

The Sun is the natural ruler of House 5 and so its expression in a horoscope will always imply awareness of individuality and creative capacity, qualities that traditionally the father encourages.

For this reason, aspects to the Sun describe the experiences with the father around the issue of developing and expressing identity.

2.) The Moon is a satellite of the Earth and the relationship between the two is one of mutual dependency as, energetically, it is fed by all that dies on Earth and, in turn, regulates organic life on Earth through which life takes form.

In a horoscope, the Moon represents the past - past forms, past identities, past experiences - that are recorded in our psyche and expressed through our emotional natures.

The Moon also represents the mother, the function of whom is to preserve continuity, and the home that is the place of shelter for the form.
For this reason, aspects to the Moon describe the experiences with the mother around the issue of receiving nurturing.

The Moon is the natural ruler of House 4 and so its expression in a horoscope will always imply the conditioning effect of the past from the family, the culture of birth, racial heritage.
3) Our Sun position describes our true identity.

With the Sun in Pisces a person is learning to transfer devotion from the needs of the personal self into devotion and response to the needs of humanity, through artistic inspiration, acts of compassion and intuitive wisdom. This person is learning to be sensitive to the pains and sufferings of others, and thereby feel deep compassion for those who are treated unjustly. The Piscean is something of a chameleon, who can identify with anyone from a saint to a derelict. There may be a tendency to withdraw into a nebulous existence that precludes material or social responsibility or become a victim of circumstance or fate dwelling in a state of self-pity and guilt, until there is a willingness to direct one's own destiny in light of the soul. At times this individual may act as a soldier going into battle for justice, due to a passionate imagination to 'right a wrong'. The challenge for the Piscean is to make a distinction between astral impressions and intuitive perception, and learn to attune to the inner voice of the intuition or soul as the source of guidance and respond accordingly.

The flowering of compassion, through your ability to merge on a feeling level and to empathize with all, is a key theme for you in this lifetime. This propensity to share others' emotional experience has both its blessings and its deficits. At your finest, you have a deeply-felt understanding of human nature which goes beyond words or intellect, and which enables you to forgive others' misdeeds and make allowances for their weaknesses. You are acutely aware of others' pain, including the emotional wounds and brokenness they carry within, and your ability to listen with an understanding heart and to unconditionally accept people as they are can be a healing influence in their lives. You are inclined to exclude nobody. At a deep level you feel and know your oneness with all creatures, and thus every snail in the garden or stray cat is part of your 'heart's family'.

However, this same all-embracing emotional/psychic openness and receptivity can be the source of some of your greatest challenges in life. It is easy for you to become overwhelmed by the world and its sorrows, and to seek some form of escape from it and from your own extreme sensitivity; for instance, over using drugs or alcohol or even food to alter your mood, or retreating from life into the unreal world of television or other diversions. You may simply withdrawing into your own private fantasies to avoid confronting the challenges in the physical world. At its worst this tendency can devolve into evasiveness and playing ostrich 'about important issues in your life'. While your imagination and your sensitivity are the well spring of some of your richest experiences and gifts, if over indulged you may become passive, ineffectual, lost or confused. Especially when young, you may lack a strong sense of self, of definition and identity, because on a feeling level you identify with others so easily. It can be difficult for you to separate yourself, to know what your boundaries are, when to say no or how to stand up for your own personal interests. Since you are not narrowly focused on self, others may take advantage of your natural generosity and sympathy. Learning and incorporating the concepts of discrimination and clear judgment will enable you to give of yourself in ways that are healthy for you and the ones you are giving to.

Part of your soul development in this lifetime also has to do with taking what others discard fixing, saving, or redeeming it in some way. This could take many forms, from repairing and recycling old 'junk', to working with people who are disadvantaged, such as, the misfits, outcasts, sick, weak, poor, or handicapped in our society This urge to fix what is broken, to heal and to make whole again has, once again, a light and a dark side to it - the dark side being that you could easily become a martyr, sacrificing yourself for the supposed benefit of another while drawing in trouble yourself. However, if you learn self- responsibility, your gift for healing or putting things back together again can be fulfilling to you as well as benefit many others.

At times you may feel that you do not really belong in this world, for you are so attuned to the nonphysical, intangible world of feeling and of the soul. An underlying sense of 'cosmic homesickness' and a yearning for the peace and completion of the beyond may be ever present with you.

However, attuning to this inner or transpersonal realm, and bringing back its gifts to share in this one, is really your challenge. Music or art may be your vehicle. You could develop your psychic sensitivity in order to help guide and teach others, or simply live your life in a way that expresses and honors your larger vision and your compassion. (This can lead you to becoming lackadaisical, wasteful, or out of touch with the material world).

This lifetime is very much a continuation of the lessons, issues and themes that you have been immersed in for a number of incarnations. You are also apt to be surrounded by many of the same souls that you have been incarnating with over a series of lives, and may well have been born into the same family that you have been a part of before. As such, you are likely to experience a certain level of emotional comfort, internal equilibrium and flowingness, as you are not being asked or required to forge a path along very different lines than those you are already accustomed to. However, your roots and/or forces from you past tend to totally color your life (for instance, through a very influential parent, certain familiar habits and traditions, or even a religion that you have dedicated yourself to and identified with). It would be easy for you to let these past influences dominate your present life. It is your task to learn to distinguish and define your unique self, and to express your individuality within the context of your background. However, for you, the old cliche that 'the apple does not fall far from the tree' is quite apt.

Like the brilliant diamond which is formed through intense and concentrated pressure, you are intended to develop inner depth, strength and maturity through periods of intense aloneness, and what one might deem hardship. Early on, you may well be required to face difficult circumstances or take sole responsibility for yourself, possibly, due to the loss or lack of a strong relationship with your father. Often, you may feel that you will never measure up to your father's expectations of you that he disapproves or is disappointed in you, that you are not quite enough. In response to this you may become super responsible and conscientious, working extremely hard to achieve or be something that will make your father proud, even forcing yourself into some mold, or inhibiting certain essential aspects of yourself in order to be taken seriously.

You may be prone to intense self-doubt and inclined toward excessive guilt, all of which tends to shroud your life in subtle, pervasive ways, and a constant sense of struggle and effort and of having to do it all alone may result. It is true that, in many ways, you will have to stand alone in this life, and cut off from the usual avenues of support, you will be developing true self-reliance, self- definition, and self-responsibility. You may have to break away from your father, his values or way of being, in order to truly be yourself. And, you will be repeatedly tested, which makes you quite aware, probably too much so, of your own limitations and inadequacies. Through this process, however, you will develop a certain toughness and strength you did not have before. Beware of becoming too hardened and serious, however, or of becoming the demanding perfectionist, the severe taskmaster towards other people. Keeping your heart open through the trials of your life rather than succumbing to cynicism or self-condemnation, will certainly enable you to move forward on your path more easily.

Sun in the Third House

The third house is the House of Gemini and relates to the process of using the mind to learn from the environment and to communicate.

Statement of the Third House Sun:

I entered this Life to learn all I can about my environment and to communicate my thoughts and ideas to others. I became aware that words and sounds related to each and everything that existed and I needed to use words to express what my senses experienced. I found that I could use words to get what I wanted. I found that the more words I knew and could correlate with other things, people and places the more thoughts would generate in my mind, and I could start putting together pieces of the puzzle; the puzzle of life and everything in it and how it functions...and how I fit in, or want to fit it. I need and want to understand how everything fits together. My goal is to make use of all that I learn and to communicate it to others in a way that they can understand and use. My relationship with my siblings is preparation for this.

Moon in your chart

With the Moon in Pisces an individual has a memory of seclusion and being alienated or cut off from others. The person tends to be private and have no worldly ambitions or well defined cultural attachments. The person is instinctively compassionate, self-sacrificing, forgiving, tolerant, psychically sensitive, mystical, visionary, evasive. This individual seeks freedom from sorrow and hopes for contentment and bliss. There is a tendency toward withdrawing and escaping through drugs/alcohol or imagination when insecure and stressed. Sometimes there is an overwhelming feeling of helplessness, guilt and self-pity. The mother is probably self-sacrificing and would do anything and everything for the child but she may appear to be a victim of circumstances and somewhat sad as a result. Usually at least one of the parents is an alcoholic or neglecting in some way.

Moon in the 4th house

An individual with the Moon in the fourth house has a memory of being part of a past that has its roots in heredity and sustaining the family lineage. Therefore the individual tends to be emotionally attached and identified to family.

There is an interest in one's personal past and family history. The challenge for the individual with the Moon in the fourth house is to uproot one's sense of identity from the family clan, and to take root on one's own soil.
This placement of the Moon gives a strong connection to the collective unconscious and to the memory held in place. Individuals with the Moon in this house usually make excellent dowsers.

Statement of the 4th house Moon

I remember having a close-knit family and especially strong emotional ties with mother. I find comfort in caring for and nurturing plants, animals and people. I feel secure when I have a home with a close family and am surrounded by memorabilia that reminds me of happy times. I want to feel connected.

Your sense of wonder and your openness to the unseen, subtle, spiritual dimensions of life are two of your gifts. You are extremely sensitive to the energies and currents of feeling around you and, because you are so impressionable and receptive, you are influenced (even duped) rather easily. Throughout your life you maintain a certain childlike belief in magic and in wishing, and you tend to escape into the inner world of your imagination (or anesthetize yourself with movies, or soap operas, or food) when the outside world seems either too dull or harsh for you. It is important for you to learn to deflect negative or turbulent emotional influences in your environment, as you tend to get 'sucked in' to others' feeling-world.

The 'wonder-child' aspect of yourself can be invaluable, connecting you with the world of spirit and your true home. Along with this is a strong current of emotional idealism and devotion to the Mother. This gives you a great capacity for nurturing, empathy, mercy and compassion, yet there is a downside to this; a tendency to become a martyr. Beware of sacrificing yourself to take care of other people, or to try to rescue or 'save' them.

Excessive dependency, passivity, wishing to be taken care of are all themes around which some of your greatest challenges revolve. Either you yourself tend to succumb to such impulses (feeling yourself to be weak, needy, a victim), or you may attract other people into your life who play that role. For men, this can also lead to yearning for the perfect woman who will love them and accept them unconditionally, and meet all of their needs - but who inevitably disappoints, as flesh-and-blood women cannot fulfill that illusion for long. Women, on the other hand, may try to be the perfect woman, all-accepting, all-giving. Either of these can be traps for you.

You also need to be extremely cautious with intoxicants, or mood-altering substances or practices, as these can create much confusion and distort your perceptions to the point where you lose touch with your genuine mystical and intuitive abilities.

You are gifted with the ability to connect your instincts and emotions with your intellect, and many of your talents spring from this, such as the sensitivity and dexterity with which you use your hands, your writing ability, your intuitive understanding of other people, the ability to recall and understand dreams, and your capacity to both understand and communicate about the inner, subjective, personal, feeling side of life. You especially understand and communicate easily with women, and you tend to draw others out and get them to talk about themselves. You are a good listener, you pick up subtle cues, and at times you will take on other people's ideas and thoughts as your own, absorbing them by osmosis, so to speak.

However, the past experiences and subconscious patterns and beliefs discussed above may so color your thinking that you do not question them or detach yourself sufficiently to examine them objectively. You tend to have emotionally-based opinions rather than a rational, unbiased point of view. Prejudicial thinking is the possible negative potential here, and learning to see your ideas for what they are, namely your own opinion based on personal experience, rather than fact is important for you.

Last edited:

blueheron

milkywaygirl said:
Hi guys!

I hope that 2007 is going really well for all of you, and continues to do so! I would like to appeal to all of your knowledge and expertise and ask that you help me understand this particular configuration in my chart.

i have been trying to understand the ic, and my sun conjuncting it (from 3rd house) and moon conjuncting is (from 4th house)

the other thing i'm trying to understand is moon and mercury in 4th.

and finally, trying to see how saturn opposing both sun and moon, conjunct my mc, plays into all this.

i understand sun and moon opposing saturn, i guess its the whole angle as well as the 4th house thats screwing me up. every time i try to contemplate this i get nowhere. i'd appreciate a fresh outlook and opinion.

thanks so much!
milkywaygirl

I'll do what I can. Your's is not an easy chart. Saturn can be extremely difficult until the later years (old when you're young, young when you're old.) You've had your first Saturn return, but not your 2nd.

A Saturnian chart such as yours is good for self-discipline. If you work it well, you could excell. Saturn is also good for spiritual evolution. With such a high capacity for self-discipline, highly demanding practices such as yoga and meditation would work well for you. Even a martial art. Whatever it takes to get very clear and focused (Saturn is good for clarity of mind also.)

I have noticed that when Saturn is associated with the MC, the professional responsibilities are high, and professional respect grows as Saturn ages.

AngelVirtueWisdom.jpg

Remember, if we could bring Saturn down to the earth, it's light enough to float on the Pacific Ocean. The lessons of Saturn become "lighter" with time.

PEACE... Blueheron

sethi

Hello.

there is simply an opposition in your chart. Means

You have problem understanding one of your parents. One of your parents may have a strange type of emotional behaviour, ups and downs.

your partner ship house is afflicted. You might have trouble finding the right partner.
Do you have an aggressive brother?

Feedback to the above please.
We will continue later on . You can post me privately if you feel so.
Also do you have a specific question? let me know.

bye for now

regards

sethi
________
Lexus ls

Last edited:

sethi

hello

sorry just read some of your replies.

so someting new.

saturn is going towards your natal saturn. The result, a little more of what you described above. Attitude of your parents.However, transiting jupiter will provide relief in some way.

Please understand, your chart shows that your parents have never really stood up for you. Only when you were maybe about 6-8 years old. They will most probably remain the same over the years for you.

Best bet is to try to create a successful life. But there will still be an emptyness in your heart which you marriage partner might not be able to fulfill. try to make your marriage work. try hard , very hard. more later

bye for now

sethi
________
Honda RA107 history

Last edited:

sethi

hello.

pls do not write lengthy detail , because i am at work / job and don't really have time to read all or most of it . i just scan the same usually.

This is lunch hour so now i am going to write a bit lengthy which you will be reading:)
i started practicing astrology in 1996. i already knew palmistry and numerology. i have been reading palms since i was in class 9. (about 13 years of age).
I joined this forum to learn. Mostly there are a lot of things in vedic astrology which i don't know about . even in the western style there are few things which i don't know.

my answers ( to the few persons ) are based on knowledge on both numerology and astrology. for a very select few , do i make their charts, because it takes a lot of time , and then studying up the books too. (you cannot remember everything). i make a different type of chart, different from the circle type.
it has helped a lot that you have posted your chart, otherwise, i might not have been able to answer you.

something about you
the strength of jupiter is not very much in your chart. but money wise your chart looks ok. the coming 3 years (approx) may not be very conducive to you mental health.
but it also shows that you may develop a separate residence too. (may).
my advice to you is to take it easy. look out for a good job, and stop fighting with your father.

the above points will be best for you and i bet nobody else can give you a better guidance especially as you are now standing on crossroads.

Don't raise issues with your father because they are of no use and will not benefit you.this is the time to lay low and not force any issues.

bye for now
sethi
________
FORD F-650 SPECIFICATIONS

Last edited:

starlink

Sethi wrote:

pls do not write lengthy detail , because i am at work / job and don't really have time to read all or most of it . i just scan the same usually.

and I would like to add Milkyway, that this thread is turning a bit into a personal story, actually belonging in another Forum, like the "General Chat" forum. I understand your sudden urge to talk though, but maybe you could start another thread about your feelîngs in that other thread.

I would appreciate it if you could maybe concentrate on this Aspects and Configurations Forum, so we can figure out more about the things you are describing above, like "which aspect shows an alcoholic father" or a father who ruins things for you. Where in you chart do you see a "weak" mother.
Which aspects do you think have caused you the problems that you are describing?

Starlink