Venus - Ascendant conjunctions between family members

dd78

I`ve discovered interesting correlations within my family.

Namely, Venus of the ancestor is always conjunct AC or DC of the descendant.

It doesn`t work for other family members, like siblings. Parents and grandparents + children and grandchildren only.

for example:

My family members with Venus in Virgo (conjunct my AC) are:
1.mother
2.paternal grandfather

My family members with Venus in Pisces (conjunct my DC) are:

1.father
2.maternal grandmother

orbs vary from 1*30 to 12*30 degrees.

And another family member with his AC on MY VENUS was my son (partile conjunction).

Obviously, in case of my own child I am the ancestor, so the correlation is reversed.

I`m relatively new to astrology and have both little experience and somewhat limited set of data at my disposal.
So I`m far away from jumping to any conclusions.

But I`m wondering if this pattern is about my family only.

Do you observe similar AC/DC - Venus contacts elsewhere?

Last edited:

katydid

My Venus is exactly conjunct my daughters ASC.

I don't have any major aspects to my son's ASC---but his Moon/Jupiter conjuncts mY ASC.

:love:

dd78

how about your parents and grandparents?

do you feel stronger (or some kind special ) affinity with your daughter ( because of the Venus- AC contact) than with your son?

I`m not asking if you "prefer" or love your daughter better etc., for it can`t be compared :smile:

katydid

how about your parents and grandparents?

do you feel stronger (or some kind special ) affinity with your daughter ( because of the Venus- AC contact) than with your son?

I`m not asking if you "prefer" or love your daughter better etc., for it can`t be compared :smile:

My parents and grandparents don't have certain birth times. My Mom has an estimate but it is not certain.

But Mom has always been told by family that she was born at sunrise. I don't think we have Venus/Asc conjunction.

In terms of my kids, I am very close to both of them.

My son has Moon/Jupiter on my Taurus Ascendant. I try to see them every weekend because my grand daughter is only 2 and a half and so precious. :love: So my husband and I try to see them every Sunday for dinner. And I speak to my son a few times a week to check in.

However, my daughter is my youngest, is currently single, has no kids, lives only a mile or so from us, and so is much more in contact on day to day basis.

I babysit her dog a few times a week, and I talk to her just about every day.

We have Mercury square Mercury-- Sun inconjunct Sun, exact, ---Sun square Moon----however the Venus in Sag conjunct my Ascendant softens everything:love:

We don't agree on everything, or even most things, but we talk about everything. We argue about somethings, but we have each other's best interests in mind.

dd78

Re: Venus - Ascendant conjunctions in synastry between family members

My parents and grandparents don't have certain birth times.

My parents either. But I don`t need exact birth times to check upon positions of Venus on the days they were born. It`s my AC (or DC) that falls on Venus positions of my parents and grandparents.
So dates of birth are enough. You can also check if there are synastry connections between your and your husband`s chart and individual charts of each of your kids/grandkids.

I checked my grandparents - two of them, e.g. maternal grandmother and paternal grandfather have their Venuses conjunct my DC and AC, respectively.
My dad`s Venus sits almost exactly on my DC.
In case of my own child it`s vice versa, e.g. my Venus is in conjunction with the AC of the child .

However, my daughter is my youngest, is currently single, has no kids, lives only a mile or so from us, and so is much more in contact on day to day basis.

I babysit her dog a few times a week, and I talk to her just about every day.

We have Mercury square Mercury-- Sun inconjunct Sun, exact, ---Sun square Moon----however the Venus in Sag conjunct my Ascendant softens everything:love:
We don't agree on everything, or even most things, but we talk about everything. We argue about somethings, but we have each other's best interests in mind.

I`ve never had have good contact with my mom - her partile Sun-Pluto conjunction (3 minute orb , in Leo!) is in partile opposition to my natal Moon AND in tight square to my Sun-Venus-Uranus conjunction.
SO whenever we are in longer contact it always ends up in a fight.

BUT, since her Venus sits on my AC, she can always give me love in a way I need it. Virgo is the sign in question, so whenever I was sick in my childhood (and nowadays as well), she was always there for me: lovingly helpful and "at my service". And this is how I need to be loved instinctively.
In case of my son, the conjunction of Venus and AC in synastry between us happens to be in Scorpio , and the way I show my love instinctively (Venus in Scorpio - by lots of hugging and kissing) was the thing he always needed most and he seemed happiest when I was doing exactly this. Just being at his sevice and taking care of him (especially whenever he was sick) wasn`t what he really needed on emotional level.
This is what I mean by " special affinity (or emotional rapport)" between Venus person and the Ascendant person:smile:

katydid

Re: Venus - Ascendant conjunctions in synastry between family members

My parents either. But I don`t need exact birth times to check upon positions of Venus on the days they were born. It`s my AC (or DC) that falls on Venus positions of my parents and grandparents.
So dates of birth are enough. You can also check if there are synastry connections between your and your husband`s chart and individual charts of each of your kids/grandkids.

I checked my grandparents - two of them, e.g. maternal grandmother and paternal grandfather have their Venuses conjunct my DC and AC, respectively.
My dad`s Venus sits almost exactly on my DC.
In case of my own child it`s vice versa, e.g. my Venus is in conjunction with the AC of the child .

I`ve never had have good contact with my mom - her partile Sun-Pluto conjunction (3 minute orb , in Leo!) is in partile opposition to my natal Moon AND in tight square to my Sun-Venus-Uranus conjunction.
SO whenever we are in longer contact it always ends up in a fight.

BUT, since her Venus sits on my AC, she can always give me love in a way I need it. Virgo is the sign in question, so whenever I was sick in my childhood (and nowadays as well), she was always there for me: lovingly helpful and "at my service". And this is how I need to be loved instinctively.
In case of my son, the conjunction of Venus and AC in synastry between us happens to be in Scorpio , and the way I show my love instinctively (Venus in Scorpio - by lots of hugging and kissing) was the thing he always needed most and he seemed happiest when I was doing exactly this. Just being at his sevice and taking care of him (especially whenever he was sick) wasn`t what he really needed on emotional level.
This is what I mean by " special affinity (or emotional rapport)" between Venus person and the Ascendant person:smile:

The reason I said I didn't know my parents/gparents TOBs was because I couldn't say whether my Venus might conjunct one of their Ascendants.

I do know none of their planets conjunct mine.

There is a slight possibility that my Mom might have her Asc conjunct my venus. Her older brother told me her possible time of birth because he has a memory of being told about it when it happened, by his aunt. And he says it was about midnight because he couldn't sleep and he went to get a drink of water and saw his auntie on the phone etc.

The time he says gives Mom Scorpio rising. But my Venus is 2 Sag, so the time could conceivable be a slight bit off and be a conjunction.

As to the special affinity, that is a good description above. Thank You.

I have Venus in Sag, so I am pretty optimistic and inspirational, in the way I like to express my love. I am always trying to be encouraging and hopeful about the future.

I do see that as something my daughter truly needs and wants. She has Sag rising, but her Asc is tightly opposed to her Sun, and squares her Jupiter in Virgo at the top of her chart.

So she takes a lot of risks and lives on hopes and dreams much of the time. :love:

She has had a lot of success, but acting and singing and writing are very stressful, difficult ways to make one's living.

She runs most of her business ideas, strategies, resumes, audition tapes, songs and scripts past me. So that Asc/Venus gets put to good use.

It is great that your Son could receive the benefits of your Venus in Scorpio. That kind of tactile love and nurturing is very important to a child's well being. :kissing:

dd78

There is a slight possibility that my Mom might have her Asc conjunct my venus.

BUT it`S your Mom`s VENUS zodiacal position that is in question . You do not need do know her Ascendant , since Ascendant of the child is in conjunction/opposition with Venus of the Parent/Grandparent:wink:
Sorry, if my posts seem somewhat unclear. I`ve never studied English, so I`m not used to putting my thoughts on paper in this language and make mistakes. Plus, I don`t use Spell Checker, so sometimes typos are present.

The time he says gives Mom Scorpio rising. But my Venus is 2 Sag, so the time could conceivable be a slight bit off and be a conjunction.

My Mom`s Venus is 12 degrees away from my AC ( both in Virgo), but I still consider it relevant, even if technically out of orb and somewhat weak.
My Dad`s Venus is only 6 degrees away from my DC (in Pisces), and I always felt more loved by him. But the way he shows love is generally very different than the way my Mom does.
As for other planet contacts ( from my chart to midnight charts of my Parents and Grandparents, respectively), I don`t even want to count them. Despite the fact, that Moon positions are approximate and axes unknown in individual hypothetical (midnight) charts of my Parents, there are virtually masses of hard contacts in synastry.

Late ascendant, like 29*Scorpio, is still Scorpio and in conjunction with your Sag Venus.
But that would be relevant if you were her Mom and she was your Daughter.
My IC is in Scorpio and still in conjunction with my Mars in Sag. Yes, it`s out-of-sign, so it`s weaker, but it works anyway, I guess.:unsure:

It is great that your Son could receive the benefits of your Venus in Scorpio.
My Venus is Cazimi, but retrograde and I`ve always been very unfortunate in love. On top of it, sadly, my boy was sick and passed away in May last year :sad:
I still can`t stop mourning and need counseling to be able to go on with my life.

That kind of tactile love and nurturing is very important to a child's well being. :kissing:

True, but some kids ( and grown-ups, too :innocent:) just need some more of it to feel happy . The 'prime motivation' (described by the AC) is well analyzed in this very interesting article: " Happiness in Medieval Astrology" on Skyscript ( http://www.skyscript.co.uk/happiness.html )
It`s somewhat lenghtly, but still worth reading. And it provides an example of the AC in Scorpio , which is of special impotrance and clarifies much to me :smile:

:love:

Last edited:

katydid

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your precious son.

PLEASE, do get some counseling and grief therapy to let you get through this. I know he would want you to do so. :love:

I cannot even imagine the pain and sorrow you must be feeling. :alien:

sibylline

My father's Venus is exactly conjunct my Ascendant as well. My mother's Venus makes a looser conjunction to my brother's Ascendant. So, no, it's not just your family.

dd78

My father's Venus is exactly conjunct my Ascendant as well. My mother's Venus makes a looser conjunction to my brother's Ascendant. So, no, it's not just your family.

Thank you for this information :smile:

I have only limited data at my disposal (my own family only) , so I`m wondering if these Venus-AC contacts in synastry are some kind of a regular pattern.
The fact is that my son was supposed to be born about 30-40 minutes earlier, but my bladder was cut accidently, so it needed to be sutured first.
This would have made his Ac some 8 degrees (instead of less than a minute) away from my Venus.
And this strange synchronicity ( I`m sure it is no coincidence) is really perplexing to me.

dd78

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your precious son.

thank you

PLEASE, do get some counseling and grief therapy to let you get through this. I know he would want you to do so. :love:

I`m scheduled to start this month. However, the only reason I enlisted to the therapy is the ongoing investigation into my boy`s death ( he died because of multiple malpractices and criminally negligent homicide). The investigation has been lead since his demise and it definitely is going to last for long. And I`m called upon to actively participate and point investigators to specific substancial and circumstancial evidence. Without me nobody might eventually be brought to justice.
Yet another heavy burden, unpleasant experiences and forced direct interpersonal contacts I neither want nor personally need.

I cannot even imagine the pain and sorrow you must be feeling. :alien:
You don`t want to try, so please do not.

I`m here to get answers and, maybe, some explanation (if at all possible) as to why all this non-imaginable misery has happened exactly to me.
Meanwhile, my life is just getting worse and all its departments of critical importance are affected . If it continues for too long, I will loose so much, that there will to be no return to the previous state of affairs :sad:

No therapy or astrologer can have any influence over external events. And this is what makes me feel even more depressed, so the least I can do is trying to keep my mind very busy with something interesting and time-consuming.