Shockingly disturbing and damaging people and events in my life.

green tulip

The last several years of my life have been hell on every front. Prior to that, my life was no picnic, either. Can anyone really experienced see any positives from my chart?

Attachments

• Natal Chart.png
    Natal Chart.png
    113 KB · Views: 37

ashriia

This chart, you have uploaded is difficult to read. but the mood should lighten a bit by April, when pluto is finished squaring uranus in our skies. I think what you were also feeling was Saturn. Saturn went into scorpio around october of 2012, went over your venus.. But only recently(the end of 2014)conjuncted your natal sun. and with your Sun/Saturn square in your chart, especially emanating out of the 12th house...there was a spiritual tone/perhaps even some kind of ending. The good news is it's now in Sagittarius and is moving away from your Scorpio Sun. It will come in for one last bite of your sun in the early part of August of 2015. Saturn is all about lessons, discipline, karma. There is always a lessons to be learned with Saturn. It may feel incredibly oppressive, but you will be able to look back and see how much growth took place over this period. :smile:

I want to also add, that by "lessons" i am not referring to punishments. With mercury currently retrograde, i don't want to be misunderstood here. By lessons, I am referring to periods of inner development.

all the best.

Last edited:

green tulip

I appreciate the response. Yes, a few months ago it occurred to me that something about my life was ending, but since then, the improvements continue to be primarily spiritual in nature and I don't see it manifesting externally. My understanding of astrology is more or less basic, but back in very late 2010 and 2011, I believe, I also had a Sun square Neptune transit that shattered my life completely.

I'll try to upload a better natal chart.

green tulip

Oh, yes, there have definitely been vital personal lessons, but they came at huge prices. I've matured significantly, but I'm lucky to have survived it.

green tulip

Can you see any positive developments in regards to employment? Also, I'm new to this site, and don't know if symbolism is discussed, but if you understands the spiritual significance of three keys in a bag and separately one key and how it might fit into my natal chart, that would be a great help.

green tulip

One more thing, my Moon trines Neptune in my natal chart, and in the last few years, especially this past year, my psychic abilities seem to be on the rise in a big, very profound way. What might that relate to?

ashriia

Hi again:smile:

In late November, early December 2010 Saturn transited your North Node pluto conjunction. I'd recommend reading about your pluto north node conjunction, it's only one degree apart, and would be very dominant in your life. Since Pluto also rules your sun. Conjunctions with the North Node should be studied in depth, because it's a significant part of your life path.

You can google it easily enough too. :wink:

Anyway, a Saturn transit over your Sun can feel like a huge dark cloud on your ego/self. but, as i mentioned it's moving on now, with a brief return in early august..so things shouldn't feel as oppressive as before.

Krewster

Yes, at your mentioned period T-Nept was triangulating your natal Sun 90 Sat (ouch...).

Tighter orbed than that Sun 90 Sat is your Sun’s 2 min-tight bi-quintile to Jup. Why is this aspect not providing sufficient counter-balance against the Sun 90 Sat...? (perhaps because your Sun is one-min-orbed semi-undecile from Nept; but, first, perhaps share whether you perceive a jovial/socially expansive influence to your Sun at all).

Also, I’m pretty sure you’ll agree that you’re smart (because such Sun 144 Jup is triangulated by Merc’s position forming semi-decile aspects to both Sun and Jup; that triangle having a 4 min average orb).

Other good aspects in there too.

green tulip

@ ashriia I get that the Pluto North Node conjunction insists, and even forces complete personal transformation. If I'm correct in my understanding of it, about 4 years ago, when major disaster struck my life, I got the sense mid-way into it, upon reflecting on it, that I had been literally forced into it. This happened during a Neptune Sun square transit, which I mentioned earlier.

green tulip

Tighter orbed than that Sun 90 Sat is your Sun’s 2 min-tight bi-quintile to Jup. Why is this aspect not providing sufficient counter-balance against the Sun 90 Sat...? (perhaps because your Sun is one-min-orbed semi-undecile from Nept; but, first, perhaps share whether you perceive a jovial/socially expansive influence to your Sun at all).

Also, I’m pretty sure you’ll agree that you’re smart (because such Sun 144 Jup is triangulated by Merc’s position forming semi-decile aspects to both Sun and Jup; that triangle having a 4 min average orb).

Other good aspects in there too.

As it relates to the first quoted paragraph: I'm having trouble following you. Are you referring to the transit I mentioned back in 2010, 2011 or my natal chart? Also, my understanding of astrology is not yet well-developed, so if you could simplify what you've written above, I'd appreciate it.

As it relates to the second quoted paragraph: Yes, I'm very smart, but life has been quite cruel to me. I'm still waiting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I definitely deserve it.

Can you see anything as it relates to employment?

Last edited:

Krewster

Yes, just referring to your natal chart my comments were.

Not sure how to simplify my encouragement for you to begin the process of circumscribing each of your internally-understood definitions for each aspect with enough clarity to allow for distinguishing one from the other. But I remain curious in what manner your 2 min tight Sun bi-quintile Jup manifests in your behavior/experiences (since your posts are focusing mostly on the tough bits of your life).

Speaking of which such aspect should be assisting you with social-oriented areas of your life such as job placement (though your comment suggests otherwise...details please if you wish to share). But, again, I’m foremost interested in what aspects of your life appear luckier-than-average (to attribute to that bi-quintile).

green tulip

I've pulled up natal charts on café astrology and astrodienst in the past, but they never showed the Sun Jupiter Bi Quintile aspect. I'm not familiar with the Bi Quintile aspect, either.

I just looked online, though, and from the very basic explanation provided, if I'm correct in my understanding of it, I think that I attributed the energy of the Sun Jupiter Bi Quintile aspect to a combination of my Mercury trine (or sextile - I forget) Pluto and Moon trine Neptune aspects.

My insight and intuition are penetrating and powerful. I'm able to see and make sense of things that few people notice or understand. I'm also able to integrate everything that I see in a very unique fashion.

I'm luckier than average because I have many things that most people (unfortunately) envy: beauty, smarts; a sweet, charming disposition, etc. One thing that I do notice is that despite all the difficulties I've had in my life, somehow, I've had enough money to survive it.