Scorpio Eyes

Tone Space

I'd say you definitely do.. especially in the second picture with that deep look you gave :)

I'm an Aquarius, with 28 degrees Libra Rising, 29 Degrees Moon in Scorpio and *sigh* Pluto in the 1st House.

I do think I have a 'Bjorklike' cuter appeareance rather than a deep dark look. what do you think? *wishes she could get rid of all the scorpio influences in her chart*

um ignore the halloween ghost and the hat, sorry it's the only picture I have without red eyes :)

yeah i think from that pic that you look good,attractive and welcoming, friendly..i dont get mysterious or dark at all..and your dressed like a witch..so hey!:biggrin:

R4VEN

I hate it. I used to think about sex way too much (I'm better at this aspect now) and I feel like it makes me depressed and crazy :)

lol yeah, if looks could kill, I could kill when I'm mad :)
As I have observed it, Scorpio Moon (and especially in the last degree of Scorpio) can be a bit over-the-top. I have seen Scorpio Moon people make a right prat of themselves over either sex, or just extreme jealousy/envy. I reckon the Moon is the worst place to have Scorpio. Much, much better to have Scorpio sun.

HeyPlayGirl

would u say they also have darting eye movements?
IMO not at all...well, not me at least :sideways:

I'd say you definitely do.. especially in the second picture with that deep look you gave :)

I'm an Aquarius, with 28 degrees Libra Rising, 29 Degrees Moon in Scorpio and *sigh* Pluto in the 1st House.

I do think I have a 'Bjorklike' cuter appeareance rather than a deep dark look. what do you think? *wishes she could get rid of all the scorpio influences in her chart*

um ignore the halloween ghost and the hat, sorry it's the only picture I have without red eyes :)
youre so cute! anyway i wouldnt have guessed u had any scorpio at all but your curly hair gives it away! :sideways:
i think we scorpio risings are a bit uhh "harsher" looking....at least when we are grouchy :joyful:...maybe thats just me though hehe

I'm a 29'24 degree Scorpio Ascendant..I'm four minutes from having Sag Rising..and when reading the characteristics of both Rising's..Sag seems to be more "me". Evenm much of Sag's physical description..my mouth kinda protrudes like a horse and I'm very tall..lol. BUT, I suspect that I have the Scorpio eyes..
What do some of you experienced folks think?
your eyes are very bright and big which is more sag like to me. i heard if youre in the last degree of a rising sign you take the next sign's characteristics as well so maybe that's it? i like your eyes though! i think sags&pisces have the most beautiful eyes :happy:

Last edited:

LittleMiss

Just have to shoot in a question here! Does Scorpio have anything to do with curly hair? I know a guy, with a lot of scorpio and he has the most curly hair I've ever seen...

HeyPlayGirl

Just have to shoot in a question here! Does Scorpio have anything to do with curly hair? I know a guy, with a lot of scorpio and he has the most curly hair I've ever seen...
i read somewhere that it does..thick curly hair.:joyful:
i am a scorpio rising and yes i do have cuuurrrllly hair! my friends would call it mermaid hair when i was a kid because of the way it looked when we went swimming lol (i straighten it now though!!!)

Idrew

I was just thinking about this "scorpio look" and was wondering which placement would enhance that look more, scorpio sun, moon or ascendant. I have moon in scorpio conj saturn square pluto in leo.

whammy:kiss

I am technically scorpio rising, but could possibly be libra rising--I'm not even a degree into scorpio and my childhood events hint at libra. Anyway, I have moon, mars, and pluto in scorpio as well. I have curly hair (not extremely course, it's very soft and more wavy but thick), dark blue eyes (almond shaped), pale skin, thin (especially my limbs, arms and legs very skinny). People ask me if something's wrong, often. I've also been told that I look pissed a lot of the time :-/ What about appearance indicates scorpio influence?

E

eternalautumn

Tone Space: You look more Sagittarian to me, also. But, your eyes are gorgeous, and, you look amazing for 32. Happy belated birthday, as well. :smile:

LittleMiss: I have pin-straight hair. I've never straightened it a day in my life.

E

eternalautumn

People ask me if something's wrong, often. I've also been told that I look pissed a lot of the time

I get this alllllllll the time. It's funny to me because when I "look mad", I'm never angry, and if I "look sad", I'm usually angry.

LittleMiss

i read somewhere that it does..thick curly hair.:joyful:
i am a scorpio rising and yes i do have cuuurrrllly hair! my friends would call it mermaid hair when i was a kid because of the way it looked when we went swimming lol (i straighten it now though!!!)

Okey, interesting!

The guy I know, has sun, mercury and venus in scorpio. Don't know about the ascendant, doesn't have a birth-time. But he has REALLY distinguished curly hair. And he is very attractive, in that just-got-that-something kind of way. :whistling:

Tone Space

your eyes are very bright and big which is more sag like to me. i heard if youre in the last degree of a rising sign you take the next sign's characteristics as well so maybe that's it? i like your eyes though! i think sags&pisces have the most beautiful eyes :happy:

I always thought my eyes gave off more wonder than sexy deep seduction.

Tone Space

I was just thinking about this "scorpio look" and was wondering which placement would enhance that look more, scorpio sun, moon or ascendant. I have moon in scorpio conj saturn square pluto in leo.
I'm on a basic level of understanding Astrology, but I am to understand that your Ascendant is your outward expression.The way you look to the world.Thus, I'd say that it's sign would be the most strong in physical traits.

nuwanda

ToneSpace is 32!? You really don't look your age, cutos :)

R4VEN, I would have to agree. Moon in Scorpio really makes you jealous.

And for the last poster: He might have Mars in scorpio. They really have that attractive vibe.

Tone Space

ToneSpace is 32!? You really don't look your age, cutos :)

R4VEN, I would have to agree. Moon in Scorpio really makes you jealous.

And for the last poster: He might have Mars in scorpio. They really have that attractive vibe.

Tone Sapace is graciously, humbly..blushing..:p

E

eternalautumn

I know, nuwanda, I couldn't believe it. I happened to notice it on his chart. I went :eek:!

Isn't Sag supposed to be youthful? I'm not sure but still... I would think maybe your birth time is off by a minute or something, you definitely seem more Sag than Scorp.

And you are for sure stupid tall. You're a whole eleven inches taller than me. Yikes.

nuwanda

oh by the way, thanks for saying I look cute and attractive. not the point of the thread, but I like compliments. I wonder what sign I get that from? :)

nov7

86236783.png

Last edited: