Meant for More?

Rjd10036

I have always had this feeling that I am meant to be more

Last edited:

Ion

an 'intutitve analysis' . . . . .
The Moon is (opinion) causing a great deal of conflict ....... squaring Jupiter , Saturn , Pluto and Venus .
A secondary issue is Mars square Venus .

Astrological "Squares" are very tricky . . . . but there is a 'work-around' . . . and the 'work-around' is to do some 'inner-work' on your emotional-body .
The goal is to evolve your 'feelings' . . . . this is relatively easy to do .
Even if you have-to , give yourself some 'new' and pleasant memories . . . even if you just make them up . . . show yourself new ways of feeling !
Your mind is clear and expresses high intelligence . . . . it is the emotional-body that is holding you back .

The goal is to open your heart up some more . . . . . and to gradually start doing more of what it is that you truly love . . .
Attempting to 'adjust' external circumstances will prove frustrating . . . . circumstances will take-care-of-themselves if some successful inner-work is accomplished .

We Westerners are great at clarifying the mind . . . but ignore our emotions .
Take the 'next-step' and start balancing your emotional body !

Start here >>>>>> http://www.energy-body-work.com/index_files/recap.htm

in particular >>>>>>>>>>> The Toltec tradition portion !

best regards,
Ion

sandstone

Banned
hi richard,

i do relocated charts... new york will put the mercury/saturn close to your ascendant and squaring onto your midheaven.. this is not all that helpful.. i tried the west coast of the us and it is better but not that much.. if it is possible for you to relocate to paris, i would do it.. i am sure that would present a number of obstacles if you don't know french, but your chart looks more favourable for paris.. back to florida is actually better and you will do better in miami if that is a possibility too..

i think you have good organizational skills and are probably good at what you do.. sometimes a relocation can alter things in unexpected ways for better or worse.. good luck and hopefully this is of some small help.

Claire19

I would anonymise your chart as you have your pic on as well. Plenty of crazies and scammers out there. Need to be safe.

Without a strong 10th house for career, vocation, public life and being an authority it wont happen. You dont have any planets in the 10th. SO middle management is about it. We are not all meant for prominent lives. The 10th house ruler Mercury is conjunct Saturn in the 1st Libra and I can see the artistic, aesthetic fashion influence. If you want to be a prominent designer or fashionista that is widely recognised globally, not going to happen. However I do see you travelling or at least in touch with foreign cultures and countries. Jupiter in the Libra mix there and Venus ruler of the 9th in touch with Neptune I see photography as well.

Last edited: