When love again?

Demeter

Hi,

I have this chart for my question "when love is coming again either with my ex or a new man?"

Here i'm Jupiter in Aries, accidentally exalted in my 4th Hs.
My potential partner is Mercury, in Aries and my 4th Hs as well.
This is a night chart. Jupiter governs the triplicity by night in Aries i think. So, me and my partner are in the triplicity of Jupiter. Jupiter is in the term of Mars and face of Venus. Mercury is in his own term and face of Sun.

My cosignificator Moon is in Gemini, in the triplicity of Mercury, in the term of Jupiter and face of Mars, in my 6th Hs. Moon is applying a trine to Saturn. Before quitting her sign, she will apply a semisextile to Sun and a sextile to Venus, Mercury, Jupiter and Mars. It seems positive.

Mercury is applying a conjunction to Jupiter. Actually first Mercury and Venus perfects a conjunction, then Venus perfects with Jupiter and then Mercury Perfects with Jupiter. I think Venus translates light from Mercury to Jupiter.

Should i take the Sun as cosignificator of my potential partner or should i take Mars as the ruler of my 5th Hs of love? Sun is in my 5th Hs, too.

What about Venus, do I consider her as a cosignificator, too?

Mars in his own term and face of Venus, and Venus is in term of Mercury and face of Sun.

Sun is in exaltation of Moon, in the sign of Venus, in term of Mercury and face of Moon.

So, if we can try to put all these together, it seems to be a positive outcome for the question.

However, If you can help for a further understanding, i would appreciate a lot.

Conserning cosignificators, which ones should we consider here?

I would like to have an estimate of time frame for the outcome of the question if anyone can help in this matter, too.

Thanks again for all interpretations.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_45_when_love_again_hr_35317_22533.jpg
    astro_2gw_45_when_love_again_hr_35317_22533.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 26

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the Part of Love (asc+venus-sun) to delineate this question:

-Part of Love falls @ 24 Scorpio, conjunct the Part of Fortune, and in a bright degree of Scorpio
...so when love arrives it will be fortunate and bright!
Estimated time-frame:
-Jupiter (lord of the ascending sign) is querent's significator
-so I'' take the chart distance from the place of Jupiter to the place of the Part of Love; and secondarily the Moon (querent's co-significator) in the same measurement relative to the Part of Love; and then average the two; I'll use 1 degree = 1 day of time:
-distance from Jupiter to Part of Love = 211 degrees
-distance ffrom Moon to Part of Love = 164 degrees
Average = approximately 187 degrees
So, I'll estimate that opportunity for love will be open within 6 months from the date of this question (within 187 days of the time of this question)

Demeter

Thanks a lot dr farr for your interpretation.

Could you please tell me what would be other methods for estimating time in traditional or modern horary?

Do we take the distance in degrees between the main significator of the querent and the significator of the potential partner for example and according to house and sign (angular, cardinal, etc...) we try to see if these degrees correspond to days, weeks or months? In other words do we try to choose the appropriate unit in that way?

Otherwise, will the Moon as cosignificator for example help us in that operation, and how?

My second question would be concerning Arabic parts.

When we calculate them in a horary, what is the house system in use most of the time? Regiomontanus house system or should we use Wholesign format as you do?
This might change the placement of parts and planets in different houses.

Do you think that wholesign format is more appropriate for Arabic parts as it was being done in that way by astrologers who were attached to Arabic parts? If yes, in that case, is it possible to have an eclectic approach while we analyse a horary chart? As I understand, that's what you do.
For reading Arabic parts we consider the wholesign format but for analyzing the significators and aspects between them we use Regiomontanus?

Another question would be: which aspects are to be considered between these parts and significators? All major aspects or only conjunctions and oppositions for assessing if there is any affinity between these parts and significators?

Also, shall we take into consideration the ruler of the signs where these parts are in?
Let's say if there is no aspects between a part and significators but there is a major aspect between the ruler of the part and a significator, can we use this to delineate?

Thanks for your time and patience.

rafaella

Moon is Peregrine and in a cadent house, making it pretty weak. It will trine Rx Saturn next which means delay in the matter.

Mercury and Jupiter do seem to cojunct but Venus will catch up to Mercury before Mercury has a chance to perfect a conjunction with Jupiter. (Mercury is still slow after its retrograde period). This conjunction with Venus is interference...

Could mean your future partner is with someone else right now (that person is Venus) and this might be the major issue when you two meet. Venus rules his 5th house love affairs and is in detriment. While he is much stronger in his own term. Venus seems to be unhappy where she is, maybe she wants something that she isn't getting in this relationship with him.

Is your ex with someone else or?

Eventually Mercury and Jupiter will conjunct so this does show a meeting. When? this shows 5 degrees here between them, so maybe in about 5 months you may meet someone or your ex comes back into your life. But whether it will lead to a relationship right away, that's another question....

Demeter

Hi rafaella,

Thanks a lot for your interpretation.

I’ve just read some considerations of Lilly about love questions. He advises to take Venus as general significator for the woman and Sun as general significator for the man. Consequently, in this question relative to love, we can take Venus as a significator for me and Sun for my futur partner as I understand. What do you think?

So both Venus and Sun, and reception and aspects they have should be considered in the chart for answering my future love potential with a partner.

Venus is in detriment in Aries, in triplicity of Jupiter, term of Mercury and face of Sun.

Yes Venus is in detriment (which shows a bit my current pessimistic feelings about love relationships), but her position indicates her interest for love again.

Sun accidentally dignified in the 5th Hs, joy of Venus, is in Taurus, sign of Venus, in triplicity of Moon, term of Mercury and face of Moon which seems encouraging.

Venus is in the exaltation of Sun and face of Sun, and Sun is in the sign of Venus, so mixed mutual reception which shows mutual care and affection.

Venus and Jupiter have mixed reception by triplicity and by face, too.

Mercury is in exaltation of Sun and Sun is in term of Mercury, so mixed reception.

By the way, Venus, Mercury, Jupiter and Mars, they all are in the exaltation of Sun. Moon will sextile all before quitting her sign.

In this context, the conjunction Venus Mercury, Venus Jupiter and Mercury Jupiter would indicate the beginning of a love relationship.

Venus, Mercury and Jupiter in the 4th house in Aries, angular and cardinal, things may arrive very fast, like days. However, Moon is not in a strong condition, 6th Hs and mutable sign which can make things slower. Yes, 5 months for 5 units seem reasonable. I would prefer 5 weeks instead!!!

Saturn exalted in Libra does not have opposition with Jupiter, and separating from opposition with Venus and Mercury. Moon is trine Saturn which is in my 10th Hs. I don’t see why this would be negative? If it was an opposition ok but exalted and accidentally dignified Saturn should feel quite well even if retro, and with trine the things will develop probably not in a mess but more systematically, and relationship will be more solid. I would like to know what others think.

By the way, my partner's 5th Hs is ruled by Venus.

Now the question is what is Mars doing in my 5th Hs? Who is he or what does he represent?
He’s the ruler of my 5th Hs of love and romance but also the ruler of my 12th, what does it mean?
12th Hs has a bad reputation like hidden ennemies, scandals, etc.
Mars rules my partner’s 6th and 11th Hs. This partner will meet me through his working or social environment, or his friends for ex? Mars could represent his expectations and hopes, too. He already knows me and want to have a romance with me? Or this is my ex?
What else Mars could be? Another man, or disagreement and disputes in the relationship?
Or, should i consider Mars and Venus as cosignificators for him and for me since they rule respectively his and my 5th Hs?
There is also an applying aspect between Venus and Mars but they will perfect in Taurus.

I'm not sure of what to do with Mars.

Thanks for any feedback

Last edited:

rafaella

Saturn is the greater malefic still, even if exalted. Its also retrograde and so debilitated, and Moon is weak being cadent and peregrine to fight the affect of afflicted Saturn. But yes a trine should not be too bad, still it could bring delay and difficulty with things not quite going your way.

You primary ruler is Jupiter. Also Moon. Venus is a general one, yes. The main issue is that another planet (Venus) conjoins to Mercury before it comes to Jupiter, this show intereference. Venus, is then another person or a situation causing problems.