Need a comprehensive guidebook for astrology

dabbler

Hello,

I've been reading my birth chart for a year now but I would like to understand more about the effects of planets transiting in the houses and signs. I've been fascinated with the solar return chart for awhile now after I experienced my first saturn return last 2012 - I was not directly involve in saturn return drama but it did emotionally and psychologically affected me plus it did turn my world upside down. However I am learning what saturn return's purpose is even without the astrology part its like teaching you to be more responsible and mindful where your going in life.

Anyway I would really appreciate it if anyone can suggest a beginner guidebook on astrology that talks more about how the zodiac signs, houses, and planets affect each other.

Thank you!

JUPITERASC

Hello,

I've been reading my birth chart for a year now but I would like to understand more about the effects of planets transiting in the houses and signs. I've been fascinated with the solar return chart for awhile now after I experienced my first saturn return last 2012 - I was not directly involve in saturn return drama but it did emotionally and psychologically affected me plus it did turn my world upside down. However I am learning what saturn return's purpose is even without the astrology part its like teaching you to be more responsible and mindful where your going in life.

Anyway I would really appreciate it if anyone can suggest a beginner guidebook on astrology
that talks more about how the zodiac signs, houses, and planets affect each other.

Thank you!
Hello dabbler :smile: check out Benjamin Dykes INTRODUCTIONS TO TRADITIONAL ASTROLOGY http://www.bendykes.com/ita.php