Don't use Electional Astrology to Interpret Natal Chart?

I'm a beginner recently learned the basic natal and electional astrology. If I were to use electional technique to interpret my own natal chart, it shows bad news because on my natal chart, the last aspect of the moon before it goes to VOC is a Square to Uranus. Now, I know in electional astrology this is bad (don't wanna explain in detail because this is a natal forum).

But I wonder if electional astrology is applicable to natal chart interpretation of a human? Because in my opinion, when a person gets born, he or she represents a new beginning to the universe, just like a new company or a new business deal would.

My own astrologers told me to NOT use this technique to interpret human natal charts. I guess I just wish someone would give me some examples of famous people who were born with the last aspect of their natal moon before VOC being a challanging aspect, and whose life turned out (and ended) pretty well, so I'm not worried about my life ending with a square to Uranus and its implications, since this is how they would analyze a company chart and determine that the venture would most likely not work out...

Again, I'm a beginner. Advice greatly appreciated.

There are plenty of free learning resources online for natal chart astrology and this is where you should really start.

You seem to have answered your own question anyway.....

Think of it this way...

Electional astrology would help you with how you affect everything around you and would fare yourself and etc, while natal helps you figure out who you are...

Culpeper

Premium Member
Void of Course Moon has little or no effect on natal charts. If anything people who have this seem to be more successful. Of course, this is from examining celebrity charts, and they are by definition all successful, but you see my point. Each branch of astrology has some rules of its own.