Contradictory prediction by famous astrologers - which one to believe?

Dear sir,

I have had my marriage horoscope analyzed by four famous vedic astrologers in India, who regularly come up on TV and consulted by celebrities / politicians.

Two of them predicted that I will have a love marriage or marriage with someone I strongly desire. Marriage may be with a person who is from a different caste or different nationality.

But the other two predicted that I will not have a love marriage because 5th house lord Saturn is not in any way related to 7th house affairs. They also predicted troubled married life.

All of them predicted delayed marriage (which is clear in my case!!)

These predictions are really difficult to understand. Kindly provide your expert knowledge in this case.

Please see the KP kundali attached with this thread.

Thank you

Attachments

• KP chart _rr.jpg
    KP chart _rr.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 23
  • non KP chart_rr.jpg
    non KP chart_rr.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 20

kimbermoon

Contradiction is a common consequence of making interpretations of the chart, even by the so-called experts. Plus there are many individual choices that will affect the so-called predictions. perhaps you might try western astrology to see what that might have to show you...

dr. farr

I'll say this: whichever' prediction is supported by ashtakavarga analysis, is the prediction which will most likely prove accurate (unfortunately the majority of "famous" celebrity type astrologers, either ignore or make only supllemental use of, this most ancient ashtakavarga evaluative methodology...)

Rajarshi

Charts with Lahiri Ayanamansa attached

Dear sir,

I have had my marriage horoscope analyzed by four famous vedic astrologers in India, who regularly come up on TV and consulted by celebrities / politicians.

Two of them predicted that I will have a love marriage or marriage with someone I strongly desire. Marriage may be with a person who is from a different caste or different nationality.

But the other two predicted that I will not have a love marriage because 5th house lord Saturn is not in any way related to 7th house affairs. They also predicted troubled married life.

All of them predicted delayed marriage (which is clear in my case!!)

These predictions are really difficult to understand. Kindly provide your expert knowledge in this case.

Please see the KP kundali attached with this thread.

Thank you

Attachments

• astro_2at_02_rr_hw.29229.32748.gif
    astro_2at_02_rr_hw.29229.32748.gif
    58.7 KB · Views: 16
  • VedicReport1-21-20141-41-11PM.pdf
    11.1 KB · Views: 34