All we need is Love

I have Ura in my 7th house and have been happily married for 2.5 years and been with my partner since 1999. It really hasn't had much of an effect, the only effect of Ura is that my partner is a bit quirky. Otherwise my DC is Libra, so that might help a bit.

FlyAway

I've got Venus in Gemini which makes me flirtatious.
I've got Mars in Aquarius which makes me kinky ;)
I've got Saturn in Gemini in the 7th house,
this could mean that I get married later in life,
and that it will be a serious relationship.

How's been my love life so far?
I've always taken real love and romance very seriously.
But not all of my love interests thought the same about that.
I've always been looking for a soulmate, but I found lovers and flirts.
This disappointed me as a teenager, but in my twenties I started to enjoy the more superficial sides of romance.
It was a good way to express myself.

I met my ex boyfriend when I was 29, it was time for the real thing.
He was serious and I was serious, this should be love for life.
But he fell in love with my rebellious and flirty side,
and now he wanted me to be a good, sweet and loving house wife.
And of course that didn't work.
I can commit myself but I also need room to be myself and to express myself.

Since my ex is history I haven't been seriously involved with anyone.
I don't mind being single, I love my freedom, I love to be on my own and to live the life I want.
My Gemini energy still flirts around at times, but not as intense as 10 years ago.
I have perhaps 1 or 2 less serious dates a year.
I'm in my mid thirties now and in very loose relationship with an Aquarian.
We're both friends and lovers, our friendship is solid, but we're not sure if we're ready for the real thing.
And we're fine with that.
I think I want the real thing one day, but how and when and with whom?
Time will tell :)

I've only used the planets and houses I'm more or less :rolleyes: sure about.
I wonder what aspects and planets might be interesting for some serious love analysis.
Perhaps DC, the "extreme" other.
And perhaps my Sun, who tells me who I really am and what I really want.
My DC is in Taurus and my Sun in Cancer, that means I get married after all,
and that this marriage will last for at least 50 years :D
I can't imagine that, but who knows...

FlyAway

Shining Ray said:
What aspects and placements describe who you love and how you love. The heavy planets in our chart, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. What do we have to learn from the planets in how we are relating.

Of course I missed this part before I started writing my reply.
I need to study my Uranus (10th, Libra) and Neptune (1st, Sag) a bit closer before I can tell how these planets effect my relationships.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
I seem to be the answer for every guys' mid-life crisis. Since my late 20's I meet them right as they turn 40 (hmmm sounds Uranian) and all is good until they try to get me to conform to being a good little house wife. Uranus and the Moon both are my Sign dipositors. I also have 2 Yods both involving Uranus Venus and Jupiter with Uranus Apex, and the other Uranus and Moon with Apex Venus. I imagine it is boosted along with an Aquarius Venus and Saturn in the 1st. And with Leo and Virgo in my 7th... Most men I have met, their Uranus will fall in the 7th.

Transit Uranus opposition Natal Uranus Check list

1. Buy a Corvette
2. Quit your job and fancy yourself an Artist (no talent required)
3. Move away from all family and friends
4. Marry Wintersprite1 (don't worry... that won't last either)

TK

Moulin

Hi Shining Ray,

I have always had a turbulent love life. I have a fear of rejection and l always think men are going to leave me. I got this from my dad.

I think saturn in aries conjunct moon/venus/nn doesn't help much either!

Neptune Rising

Love life?!:p

I had a four year relationship when I was turning 20, though it was not a positive experience.

Since then, for the next decade, I have never had a whole relationship, the guys have always been unavailable, I seemed to keep attracting that and it was very frustrating, but I needed it. Saturn-Cancer in the 7th trine Moon-Pisces in 2nd/3rd, Sun square Uranus, Venus/Aqua trine Pluto/Libra. I had to learn to love myself before I could have a 'whole' relationship. Maybe its something to do with my father being away also, a role model.

Now I've lost those 'half' relationships, and working on making a 'whole' relationship.

So I think, in answer to the question, love life for me improves with age.

NR

My love life has improved with time, although I still think I have challenges ahead of me as my 7th house is very active with some conflicts like Moon/Mercury in 7th square Neptune maybe my high expectations or unreal ideals need to change, althoug a LOT of my doormat behavior has gone. I have Sun opposed Saturn from the 7th so hard lessons seem to be coming to me through others.

My Venus square Pluto has been lying dormant in my chart for a while, I don't feel as intense emotionally or even have the heavy Scorpio tones in relationship. I worry more because it's not as obvious anymore, I could be suppressing my more intense love nature. Although my partner has been getting more intense towards me at times, and he has chart ruler Pluto conjunct Venus in Libra (I worry he can become obsessional in love) and with him having the Venus/Pluto aspect it's makes it easy for me to hook my complexes onto him :p . And I read my Venus in 5th if square to Pluto can attract stalkers :D . I will warn him about his stalker behavior towards me. Although I don't know how he copes with me he must find something about me to love. :p

Aww I was reading this on children's views on love, and they are so much wiser than us bitter twister adults. I am finding everything heart warming and inspirational lately. Maybe it's transiting Jupiter on my Venus grr.

*What Does Love Mean?*

A group of professional people posed this question to a group of 4 to 8 year-olds, "What does love mean?" The answers they got were broader and deeper than anyone could have imagined. See what you think:

"When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all even when his hands got arthritis, too. That's Love. Rebecca - age 8

When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth." Billy - age 4

"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other." Karl - age 5

"Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French Fries without making them give you any of theirs." Chrissy - age 6

"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired." Terri - age 4

"Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK." Danny - age 7

"Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and you talk more. My Mommy and Daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss" Emily - age 8

"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen." Bobby - age 7 (Wow!)

"If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate." Nikka - age 6

"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it
everyday." Noelle - age 7

"Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well." Tommy - age 6

"During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore." Cindy - age 8

"My mommy loves me more than anybody. You don't see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night." Clare - age 6

"Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken." Elaine-age 5

"Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford." Chris - age 7

"Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day." Mary Ann - age 4

"I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old
clothes and has to go out and buy new ones." Lauren - age 4

"When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you" Karen - age 7

"Love is when Mommy sees Daddy on the toilet and she doesn't think it's gross." Mark - age 6

"You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget," Jessica - age 8

And the final one -- Author and lecturer Leo Buscaglia once talked about contest he was asked to judge. The purpose of the contest was to find the most caring child. (Now this will melt your heart.) The winner was a four year old child whose next door neighbor was an elderly gentleman who had recently lost his wife. Upon seeing the man cry, the little boy went into the old gentleman's yard, climbed onto his lap, and just sat there. When
his Mother asked him what he had said to the neighbor, the little boy said, "Nothing, I just helped him cry."

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Great post Ray,

And truly the simplest yet deepest definitions of love coming from pure and unconditional minds.

Thanks for sharing
:)aquarius7000

aquarius7000

Hi NR,

Here's also a Cancerian Saturn, which in my case opp Moon and Mars.
Then there's a 7th house Venus squ by Nep of 4, resulting in a lot of 'fogginess' and disillusionment in matters of the heart. The last few years have been particularly difficult, though interesting in certain ways, too with Uranus passing over my 7th house where it also conjoined natal Venus. Now Ura has transited out of 7, well almost, so I am hoping for some stability. Pluto has about entered my 5th house, so I am wondering what that could mean in relavance to love, or should I say, passion;)

:)aquarius7000

I have been thinking more about my relationship dynamics, and I was doing an astrology sign test this morning, and it helps you identify your weakest areas in the signs, and so it is very good at analyzing your personality.

Here is the sign test I did below (I mean exercise): Such a simple exercise revealed a LOT about me.

The Circle of Growth Through the Zodiac

Exercise 5

Beside each step, write either a + (if you do it well), a - (if you do it poorly), or leave it blank (neutral / undecided). The following is an exercise aimed at increasing both self-awareness and knowledge. It may help you to print this page. The idea is to write a '+' next to each point that you do well, a '-' next to each point that you do not do well, or not to mark any point that you do neither well nor poorly. It's best not to leave too many points blank. Then see the ideas below.

Aries: Finding the courage to do what you like (independent of relationships) minus (Saturn in 1st the house of Aries, South Node Libra, no Aries planets)

Taurus: Loving yourself and giving to yourself independently (without depending on external sources for happiness, i.e. drugs, people, approval, success, etc.) minus (Pluto in Libra/2nd house square to Venus)

Gemini: Communicating easily and freely with others minus (Mercury in Pisces square to Neptune)

Cancer: Knowing there are others around who love you plus

Leo: Expressing all of yourself (without inhibition) minus (Sun the ruler of Leo opposed to Saturn)

Virgo: Humbling oneself (usually through service to others)

Libra: Relating to others as equals; treating others as individuals who are as real and important as yourself

Scorpio: Transforming yourself (instead of manipulating, controlling, or focusing on others)

Sagittarius: Receiving all of the grace, abundance, and positive energy of the universe

Capricorn: Working hard to contribute something to others / to the world plus

Aquarius: Networking / Cooperating with others to serve the greater good plus for networking, minus for Co-operating I am still working on my self control and creating a more peaceable nature. (Jupiter 11th, Mars in Aquarius lots of trines to Uranus and a square.

Pisces: Attaining peace through surrendering to the All; kicking back and letting go.

I will finish this post later I had just typed all my astrological stuff to correlate about why I lack self sufficiency in relationships and I have just lost it :mad: . It was my own fault the computer went back a space. :rolleyes:

At least all of it was not wiped out, see I can be + POSITIVE :D . But **** you back space.

Why I have been feeling a bit down about astrology is because I was getting worried about an aspect in my chart, and how it would manifest in my life, mainly my Venus square Pluto which comes from my 5th house of children, creativity, lovers etc.

I was worried were the element of fate was going to happen in my chart. I was reading how Venus square Pluto can mean the death of a loved one as a necessary fated experience and also other experiences involving loved ones. I have already lost my father in my late teens. I was just reading the 5th house has a correlation with the father this being the house of the Sun.

I have also been in an abusive relationship in my early twenties, and I was getting worried about any of the other manifestations of this apsect. I do feel better about it now, and I can't sit worrying for the rest of my life about what is going to happen, this is why I was hating astrology, because I thought If I didn't know I had some of these hard aspects I might not be worrying as much.

I was mostly worried about my little boy represented by my 5th house also, and I was creating fears around the whole aspect, and wondering whether all of my relationships will meet a horrible fate. As I said I am fine again now, too much negativity took over and I was feeling down about it all. :)

Since this is a relationship thread:

Here is the Venus square Pluto aspect reading for myself and my fellow Plutonians in Love, I am not sure of the author as I downloaded most of these readings, and because I have pasted the interpretation onto here it has come out in large bold writing, you should be able to read it clearly :D .

Venus square Pluto introduces an element of fate into your emotional affairs, which are likely to be a source of problems in your life. Your intense emotions are liable to dictate the nature of your choices, and you may experience difficulties through being unable to control your desires and passions. This can involve you in relationships that may be basically unsuitable, and which serve to stimulate aspects of your character that may not be to your own or your partner's benefit. At an extreme, such relationships could become mutually destructive and life-spoiling, or degenerate into debasement of character.

[deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

treasure

I have Venus in Capricorn in the eighth house and moon in Sag in the seventh.....

I find most men are attracted to me in a " mid life crisis sort of way...then leave me hurt.....

I need this to stop....