Types of Karma

[deleted copyrighted content posted without owner's permission - Moderator]

I thought this might be interesting for anyone interested in past lives and karma.I read it in Past life astrology.

Attachments

• 517170.jpg
    517170.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited by a moderator:

Arian Maverick

Wow, thank you for that wealth of information! :D

I have always been fascinated by karmic astrology, yet I have been unable to find much credible, detailed information about it online.

I am sure this will benefit many members of the community ;)

Arian Maverick

Hi Arien,

Your welcome, I thought well since a few people on this forum share a lot of information about what they know, and offer links to other sites. I thought I would offer what I have learnt. Not everybody has got the money to buy books on Astrology, and there are so many out there. I thought I would create good karma for myself by being generous with my information. Ha Ha:D Just kidding. I think.

Arian Maverick

According to this article I have an emphasis upon redemptive karma and work karma, but what I fear the most is karma in the making:

Karma in the Making

What goes on in the present time creates future karma. Remembering that each of your thoughts, deeds, actions and beliefs creates what you will be is away to bring positive karma into your next life.

Chart Indicators: Cardinal squares and one -way interaspects between charts.

My natal chart consists of a massive series of squares between my first house stellium in Aries and my tenth house stellium in Capricorn--both cardinal signs! Coupled with my balsamic moon, I suppose this is a very karmic lifetime...:rolleyes:

Arian Maverick

Yes it seems you are in a very Karmic Lifetime, which you chose for yourself. I realised it more when I looked at your Node placements. You really do want to move off the Karmic wheel altogether.

Miss S

BorX

Even so this topic is old, I want to add some more about what Miss Saturn said.:)

I read some articles and books about types of karma and I found out there are 3 primary karma's based on the trine thoery, the octaves and the sign vibration type.

Here they are in short terms ( they are similar to what Miss Saturn said ), hope I typed well :p :

Karma of agression:

Chart indicators: square's in cardinal signs ( Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn ), with Mars and it's superior octave, Pluto. This type of karma shows that the person in the past lifes had a bad use of energy like: instinctiv behavior, agression, violent impulses, domination and manipulation tendicies used in tiranic ways ( bad leaders ), egocentrism, irational motivations that led to scandal, wrong canalization of energy, cruelty etc.

Mars in the chart show's how the person manifested this type of karma and it's posible to repeat it worser in the actual life( still showed by the squares and Mars ). Pluto in the chart shows how this karma can be burned and to use the energy in good way, fighting yourself to beat the instincts and the agressive impulses, learning the lesson of peace, calm, meditation and love.

Usualy this karma gives in the actual life negative events like: frequently occuring accidents, injuries and burns ; bieng victim of violent and cruel persons; fast and violent breaking of relationships; sexual problems, painfull health disorders etc.

If a person has square's, T-Square's or Mystic Square's in cardinal sign's this type of karma is enabled.

Karma of possesive atachment

Chart indicators: squares in fixed signs ( Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius ), with Venus and it's superior octave, Neptune. This type of karma shows that the person in the past lifes had been excesive atached to money, persons and possesions. Most of the time this karma show's that in past life's, the materialism and satisfaing owns desire's was something important, the person was to atached to something that led making the loved ones unhappy because of selfishness.

Venus in the chart show's how the person manifested this type of karma and it's posible to repeat it worser in the actual life( still showed by the squares and venus ). Neptun in the chart shows how this karma can be burned and to learn the lessons of detachment, acceptation, compasion, spirituality and to love without asking in return.

Usualy this karma gives in the actual life negative events like: lossing someone you love, poorness, lossing objects you are atached, bieng victim of selfish persons, lots of personal ilusions, long health disorders etc

If a person has square's, T-Square's or Mystic Square's in fixed sign's this type of karma is enabled.

Karma of ignorance:

Chart indicators: squares in mutable signs ( Gemeni, Virgo, Sagitaurus, Pisces ), with Mercury and it's superior octave, Uranus. This type of karma shows that the person in the past lifes had been to ignorant, to rebelious, he/she wanted to be free and have no duties doing all what he likes even if he/she breaks the freedom of others. They refused duties, they lie often, sometimes breaks laws by ignoring the consequences and usualy this karma is manifested in the most forms in cruel teasing ( laughing on someones mystakes or physical defects ) or bieng to chaotic and influencial.

Mercury in the chart show's how the person manifested this type of karma and it's posible to repeat it worser in the actual life( still showed by the squares and mercury ). Uranus in the chart shows how this karma can be burned and to learn how to be disciplined, responsable on duties, practical and to learn the lesson of respect.

Usualy this karma gives in the actual life negative events like: errors, bad luck, loosing exams on school, high-school and university, bad luck on social life and career, speech and nervous disorder, bieng victim of cruel teasing, bieng victim of lies, bad friends etc.

If a person has square's, T-Square's or Mystic Square's in mutable sign's this type of karma is enabled.

Hope my english and grammer is good...:eek:

Enjoy:D

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

We keep accumulating karmas as we go along in our lives. We also experience the good and not so good effects of karmas that we have accumulated. Since each one of us has had innumerable births, the corpus of karma is also huge. This corpus is called 'sanchit' (accumulated) karma. Only a part of it can be experienced during any life time. That part that has been earmarked for working out in this life is called the 'prarabdha'.

FlyAway

Thanks for posting this, Borx :)
I'm just analyzing the karmic patterns in my chart.
Let me see if it says something more about the bad bad things I already know.
I bet Mars and Pluto are involved, again...:rolleyes:

Thank you for posting this i find it very interesting.
I have one concern over Oragnaic karma.
From what i believe karma does not physically hurt you it more shows you where you have made mistakes.
For example if someone knocked down a dog and killed it then drove on it doesn't mean that karma would kill somthing they loved becasue that would be wrong and wouldn't help the person but if the person was made to confront their mistake (if they met the owner) then they would learn more from their mistake and try to change their ways
I don't know what you think of this but this is the way i have been brought up to believe in karma and if somthing happened in your past life it wouldn't definatly affect your present life as i believe that a rencarnation is a chance to change things that happebed in your previous life.but as i said this may be wrong but this is what i have been brought up to believe.

Last edited:

Sag Moon

I am findng that the 8th has such a heavy Karmic tie to the when and how a person leaves this earth.

I think it shows how they leave us and how they work out their Karma on this earth when here.

JayM

Wow, Very interesting! I have studied my chart alot and I've never thought about my karma like this before.

Yes well our souls or our karma mabie chooses our chart so we can improve ourselves or learn the lessons we need to, although im not sure I've ever believed in karmic punishment.

Also keep in mind that there are sowing and reaping lifetimes. Planets in the easters half of the chart show that one is in a sowing lifetime and has a large amount of freedom and opprotunities and can choose what he/she does.

Or if you are in a reaping lifetime, you will have less freedom but things will seem to fall on your lap so to speak, and opprotunities will open up just as you need them to.

This is a general kind of karma it seems like, but if you look at the 12th you see the karma coming from the most recent life time as one book described it so there is a difference.

In another book saturn was described as a specific kerma that we must learn and pluto actually was a more general karmic influence on us. Pluto is our "old ego or predominant thinking patterns" that has accumulated from past lives.

If you look at my chart I think that the possessive attachment karma and the karma of ignorance is present in the T-square and in the square between my mars and my Uranus. But there is also an extra karmic influance in my saturn because capp is on the cusp of my 12th and I read that because saturn affect my 12th due to cappricorn there and the squares, I need to learn how to handle my own subconcious, and not be so vulerable to the feelings eminated by others. My nodes too because my saturn and moon are involved there, whatever lesson I need to learn from my nodes will have how I feel about myself intertwined in with it because my nodes conjunt my opposetion in the T-square.

Your thoughts please :)

J.Lily

I am working on some similar things 12th Cap( Jay-I think you replied to my earlier Karma and me thread too) I find this thread very informative, I am relating to my chart and I see the mystic rectangle- the inclusion of mutable squares -the involvement of the RX Saturn in my 5th. Maybee I need to kinda meditate on it?This gets deep. J.Lily

Mark

Actually, I would rather have left this one in the tomes and started a new one. I don't see anything above that indicates any one of the people talking actually knew what they were saying. Reading this thread feels akin to standing in front of an historical monument, watching tourists drive by and ogle the fascinating things so they can then drive on to tell their friends that they've seen it. Karma is actually much simpler than most believe. All of those things listed in the first post are just labels that talk about different aspects of the same thing. This kind of karma isn't really any different from that kind of karma. The names make it more complicated and confusing.

Karma is like a running tally. You've built this, this, and this. Some of those things you've built are constructive and some are destructive. Whenever you call on karma, it comes to you. You "activate" karma by repeating a pattern that you've already established at some point in the past. When you reinforce the pattern, karma will output what you've put into it. It's the old "garbage in -> garbage out" concept. What you've built for yourself is what you have. This applies both across lifetimes and within a single lifetime. There aren't any mysterious rules. You build it and then you activate it. That's karma.

Also, given what I've just written, there is no point in your chart that is not in some way karmic. No one gets something for nothing and everyone gets what they've built for themselves. It's all quite straight-forward and understandable. If you want karmic information from a chart, then interpret the whole chart from a karmic point of view.

Mark

Actually, that entire post was intended as a general address. It wasn't aimed at you. I was expressing my opinion on the subject. Isn't that what you wanted people to do? If you believe that there is an objective Truth, then there are correct and incorrect answers. If you don't, then there's not even a reason to have the conversation. This forum is a place where every member has equal consideration and ability to express their views. That's what I was doing. That doesn't mean that every view is equal. Would you consider the opinion of a complete novice to be equal to the opinion of an astrologer who has been practicing 30 years? I haven't been practicing nearly that long, but the point is illustrated. I really didn't mean to offend, Skillcoil. I hope this doesn't come between us.

Arian Maverick

I've not "talked" on this thread previously, Mark...but (imo) the above comment might "inflame" those who have...partly because it seems to be stated as a fact rather than an opinion...

As one of those individuals who "talked" on this thread four years ago, at the age of seventeen and only one year after I began my astrological studies, I do not take great offense to Mark's comment.

However, I think it will be best if we follow Mark's suggestion to create an entirely new thread.

Arian Maverick

Dew9

Thank you for the great thread.

I am amazed at how it explains so many things that happen to me and so many things that had not been clear to me uptil now. Mine seems to be the Karma of possesive attachment

I do have a T-square between my Taurus, Scorpio and Aquarius and guess where they are. 2h, 10th, and First house(Venus is in 1st) and I confess I do feel very attached to possessions, money and people. Sometimes I am aware that my attachments still make my parents unhappy at time.

Like you wrote it can get worst and thankfully my Neptune is in 11th with Capricorn,. I do learn to detach from people etc via my spirituality in my singing and dancing. And yes I do them often times without asking in return/ and without getting paid.

About loss, yes I loss many people that I loved in my life. I hope I won't lose my present bf though. I often lost many jewelry that I was very attached to. I am surrounded by some selfish persons who I cannot avoid. And yes I have a long series of health 'incidents' and disorders.

I always used to believe why dnt we have a memory of our past lives to be able to know where we are going. I guess with Karmic Astrology, it gives a sense of purpose and continuity. I was actually at a stage where I was contemplating what to do as career and someone had suggested I need to do those Neptune related task. I feel more and more now that he is right since I want to work to promote arts and artists now. Been thinking since some days.. Great timing to find your thread. :)

wilsontc

Staff member
bumping threads, to Skillcoil

Skillcoil,

You said:
So when someone makes a new thread on a topic that already has several threads discussing it, they're told "you didn't have to make a new thread on this, there are several threads discussing it, use the search engine". And when I bump a thread, I'm told by some I shouldn't. Unless AW specifically states there is a problem with either making a new thread on a topic already discussed, or bumping an old one, I'm going to continue doing both.

I think the best thing to do is only bump a thread if you have something to add to the discussion. Simply typing "bump" or "interesting thread" adds nothing to the discussion. Create a post that says why you find it interesting, what was interesting about it, why you revisited it, etc. If you add a little "meat" to your posting when you "bump" threads, I think you will find that most people are happy to get your insights and thoughts, in addition to being grateful you revived a "dead" thread.

Suggesting another way,

Tim