Moon conjunct North Node bad time for an interview?

Neptune Rising

Hi!

Could anyone shed some light on this please? I have to pick a good day for an interview. Im not sure whether to pick Wednesday morning 12th Dec when the Moon is in Capricorn, or Thursday morning when Moon is in Aquarius. When the Moon travels through Aquarius it will sextile all those planets in Sagitarius but the last aspect will be a conjunction with the North Node at 29 degrees Aqua. Would the North Node conjunction be a bad sign of things to come? Would I be better off going when the Moon is in Capricorn instead? But last aspect of Moon in Capricorn will be square to Venus. Im tempted to think Aqua is best, especially since it sextiles my natal Ascendant.

I appreciate any views on this gratefully.

Thank you,
Neptune

Last edited:

Kingsley

Moon and north node are ok. The new moon phase will be good too. Try to keep moon away from ascendant and Saturn away from desc. Perhaps aqu or pisces asc will be better than Aries.

kingsley

Neptune Rising

Thanks very much for your suggestion Kingsley,

ah well I tried but they only had a day next week, Monday or Tuesday they offered. Monday the Moon was void except for last aspect of a square to Jupiter/Pluto. Tuesday I took, Moon will be in Aries and its at the start of the 12th house! Arh, but that may not be so bad, the interview is with the council - maybe that represents a 'large'/12th house institution.. Its weird also because the Ascendant/Desc is at 0 degrees Gemini!

The MC/28 degrees Cappy is ruled by Saturn, which will be sitting in the 5th house. Blimey the nodes are 29,59 Aqua.

Thanks,
NR

starlink

Hi Neptune, 0° always show new beginnings of some sort. Have you applied then for something related to the 12th house?
Good luck! Star.

Neptune Rising

Hi Star!

Yes I did, I think its kind of 12th house. Its the local council. It has always reminded me of a large institution, like it looks after the welfare of the citizens. The job I'd be doing would be helping the citizens. Ill put an update in the other thread, its quite interesting the timing.

Thanks for the reply!
NR

tikana

Neptune

i am looking at your event chart .. quite frankly i am not seeing anything negative

Kingsley

we do not know what exact time she is having an interview.. it is scheduled but they might take her a bit later.

I would put extra 15 min ahead.

Tik

Neptune Rising

Hi Tik,

thanks very much for looking!

The interview is scheduled for 2.15pm Tuesday 18th Dec. So for the chart I added a few extra minutes. I think its better if its late, the Ascendant becomes 0 degrees, perfect for a new job! Ooo I hope so!

NR

Kingsley

Best to go with the official time here. Its a bit like Doctors apptointments, the official appt time made with receptionist is the one to use even though sometimes waiting for the doctor to call you takes some time. If there is an official time for an appointment that is the chart to use. It does pay also to look at the actual time one enters the 'doctors' room too, that is if you intend to work with decombiture and the progress of illness

kingsley

Neptune Rising

Thanks Kingsley,

Ah so 2.15pm the ascendant in Regio is 29,44 Taurus! Im going to ignore those fixed stars and hope the interview is late. MC is at 28 Cappy. Looks like a lot of change going on here. Would anyone know what these critical angles mean? Maybe its karmic.. Ill make a note of when the interview starts.

Cheers,
NR

Kingsley

2 15pm looks good to me Neppy. What fixed stars are you talking about? The only fixed star within range is Alcyone at 00 gemini. Fixed stars require a tight orb of 1 degree in my experience with event and horary work.

Alcyone is representative of the Pleiades, and if well connected, points to ambition and endeavour resulting in being favoured and attaining honour and glory. If badly connected can be associated with injuries to the head, face or eyes.

Can't see where you can go wrong with this one Neptune. If anything the retro Mars which is the significator for the person interviewing you might also be helpful by way of them being under the weather so to speak. Venus trine Mars is good and the Moon at Mc and Venus sextile Saturn.

good luck for later today

kingsley

starlink

What fixed stars are you talking about? The only fixed star within range is Alcyone at 00 gemini. Fixed stars require a tight orb of 1 degree in my experience with event and horary work.
INDEED, INDEED!!!

Neptune Rising

Ah ok, the only star I saw was Algol. Thats great then, nothing to worry about! Thanks alot guys for all your advice, I really appreciate it!
Neptune