Need Help understanding what career to go to?

hbn_235

What Career Should I pursue?

As we all know that Saturn is changing sign next month in december going into the of Sagittarius. I have an intercepted chart where Sagittarius rules both my 10th house of careers/social status and also my 11th house of friendships, and hopes/wishes. Jupiter is in the 3rd house of communication in the sign of Taurus and the only aspect Jupiter makes is an sextile to my North Node in Pisces interceped 1st house shared with Aquarius which also shows my chart rulers are both in the 11th house as well. So look at my natal chart trying to figure all of this out is sort making my head spin lol Can anyone help me figure out what career that God/universe is trying gear me towards?

Attachments

• astro_31gw_01_hbn_235_201562.43632.15923.jpg
    astro_31gw_01_hbn_235_201562.43632.15923.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Bunraku

Do not link to the astro.com URL. Images generated from their servers are deleted after a few minutes.

Save the picture of the chart and upload it here instead.

hbn_235

Do not link to the astro.com URL. Images generated from their servers are deleted after a few minutes.

Save the picture of the chart and upload it here instead.

Thanks, Bunraku I've taken care of the error....its up now back on the first post. :lol:

Kabalic Astrologer

IMO there is no use in SR if your question is about what career would be good for you. You use SR if you want to figure things about the next year, while a career is something you usually stick to for at least 5-10 years...

In order to figure that, you need to look at houses 10, 6 and 2. you also need to see if there are planets in these houses. and last but not least, you need to look at the rulers of these planets.
i'm sure you have something you find interesting or some occupations you think of more seriously then others. why don't you start with making a list of what is more of an interest to you, then post it here, then we can help you figure which of them suits you more?

ukdesifem

Hello,

I did a run through of your MC. Based on your Sag. MC, Jupiter in Taurus/3rd, Venus in Gemini/5th, and Mercury conjunct Venus/Gemini/5th, I'd say being a teacher, or an educational leader may suit you. Especially in a field that nurtures persons, or is humanitarian in form.

Your Part of Fortune is in your 6th house, so you may find joy/luck in working. Mars is a 1st house planet for you, and is in Pisces, meaning you may see "fighting" in a humanitarian sense important.

hbn_235

Hello,

I did a run through of your MC. Based on your Sag. MC, Jupiter in Taurus/3rd, Venus in Gemini/5th, and Mercury conjunct Venus/Gemini/5th, I'd say being a teacher, or an educational leader may suit you. Especially in a field that nurtures persons, or is humanitarian in form.

Your Part of Fortune is in your 6th house, so you may find joy/luck in working. Mars is a 1st house planet for you, and is in Pisces, meaning you may see "fighting" in a humanitarian sense important.

Thank you so much for your input and feedback! Yeah I had put up the wrong chart by mistake.....A Teacher or Educational Leader? I really can't see myself as one honestly lol....I can see myself working in the entertainment industry (Music Producer or Executive), some political office or Financial guru like Warren Buffett maybe but for the past two years it became hard focusing on establishing foundation because of my current situation working in the family business doing commercial cleaning

ukdesifem

Thank you so much for your input and feedback! Yeah I had put up the wrong chart by mistake.....A Teacher or Educational Leader? I really can't see myself as one honestly lol....I can see myself working in the entertainment industry (Music Producer or Executive), some political office or Financial guru like Warren Buffett maybe but for the past two years it became hard focusing on establishing foundation because of my current situation working in the family business doing commercial cleaning

I said teaching based on your Sun placement. I guess being a politician and music producer are communicative, but then a good vocational analysis has to take into account asc., Sun, Moon, etc. and a lot more than just the MC.