when a person DOES not resemble his chart AT ALL !

freengrid

Hi, this is about my husband and i...

Hi there, i'm a newbie in astrology, but i feel there's a passion birthing inside me.

Please help me out: i've met my husband 11 years ago. We're the best of friends, we have for each other respect, love and trust. BUT !!!!!!!!

No sex life at all... for years..(he is telling me he is just not interested in the subject, with me or anyone else)....is there something i can do? (well besides leaving him i mean lol). Is there something in hs chart that is blocking this part of himslef?

Here's our details:

Ingrid
17/04/1976 02:15am romania piatra-neamt

showgif.cgi

Mihai
03/11/1977 15:45pm romania piatra neamt

showgif.cgi

Thank you so very much!

Zarathu

Account Closed
Have you read the FAQ for this forum:

"Astrological data are highly sensitive. We therefore ask you to take the protection of personal data of third persons very seriously. If you wish to post the chart of a person known to you, you must have their permission to do so or anonymize the name and all birth / personal data. If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart."

Do you have your husband's permission to post his name and his birth data and to make these claims about his attitudes toward sex in a world wide search engine indexed forum?

kimbermoon

Several blockages in the chart could account for this situation; of first consideration is whether this is a medical problem, or by personal choice.
Mars is square Jupiter from the 6th [health issues].
He may be putting more energy into building a career at this time in his life. Or perhaps it is about being on a spiritual quest in search for meaning and purpose in his life. His Pisces Sun/Mercury can cause a deep pursuit of things physical and emotional, often avoiding the physical side of things.
Sun and Mercury in the 8th also square Moon conjunct Neptune in the 4th; 8th H=psychological issues;
4th could relate to inherited tendencies.
Saturn sq Uranus; perhaps a fear of disappointing you?
The best thing to do is to have a dialogue with him, without putting additional pressure on him; you will need to be compassionate and caring; let him do the talking and spend more time listening. The next phase will be a challenge for you as to whether you can accept and tolerate this status in your marriage or whether you will feel the need to move on.

waybread

Either the chart might have been cast incorrectly, or you may not know how to read it for the life changes that people undergo as they mature. Check out his transits, now and at the onset of your husband's sexual disinterest; as well as his progressed chart.

Many things can cause a disinterest in sex: among them, the man's health, alcohol intake, any medications he may be taking, or a psychological barrier. If he will discuss his situation with his doctor, that seems like the first step.

It is a courtesy on this forum to post your own charts. As Zarathu mentioned, however, make them anonymous before you post them.

freengrid

Hi right back to you!

We did talk (5years worth of talk). He did go to the doctor and nothing is physically wrong. He just tells me he doesn't have any interest in this part of life. I'm a social worker though and i know that there might be something lurking there... and i haven't been able to get to the core of it in all these years and life passes by. I'm not sure what to do as i have real feelings for the man. + he is the only father my son ever knew... so this is VERY delicate!

I don't know how to interpret transits and stuff. I am only one month into astrology LOL !

But i do thank you for the help...

Uranus 8

Ok, so you have not lost passion for him, this is very nice, he have a great chance to have you.
Try some practical things with him as to find the times when he can be physically aroused.

Technically, he has only one aspect to his venus : trine the black moon (0°06') unaspecting other planets and angles. His only venus midpoint figure is to saturn/neptune.
His saturn is midpoint to venus/jupiter.
These combos are cold.

Find a lunar ephemeris and try to have sex with him, when the moon is at 3° of any sign, 12°27 virgo and 18°20 of cardinal signs.

please report, if a degree is working. Maybe you can provide previous dates when sex with him was good if any.

Last edited: