Sun Square North Node, Mercury Square North Node, and Venus Square North Node

hbn_235

If the North Node is what you're going towards how can one go towards one North Node if there's nothing but Squares in aspects?

Sun (Gemini 4th house)
Mercury rx (Gemini 5th house)
Venus rx (Gemini 5th house)
North Node (Pisces 1st house)

Kabalic Astrologer

If you are asking generally, then the square is a hard aspect in astrology that can be interpreted as a zone or issue of difficulty or as a challenge one faces in their life. It is one of many angles the planets form when "interacting" with each other and it is not necessarily the hardest of them all.
If you ask personally then you need to upload a chart: it would be easier to see the way your own Nodes are functioning in the chart and if the squares are indeed that important.

hbn_235

If you are asking generally, then the square is a hard aspect in astrology that can be interpreted as a zone or issue of difficulty or as a challenge one faces in their life. It is one of many angles the planets form when "interacting" with each other and it is not necessarily the hardest of them all.
If you ask personally then you need to upload a chart: it would be easier to see the way your own Nodes are functioning in the chart and if the squares are indeed that important.

My phone wont allow me to upload one and wont be around another pc in a while

12:20AM
6/2/1988
Chicago, IL (Cook)

hbn_235

Here's my chart

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_hbn_235.63480.27572.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_hbn_235.63480.27572.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 25

Kabalic Astrologer

I would consider the angle between your sun, mercury and venus and your nodes quite a wide one. the more tight the square is, the more meaningful it is. so in your case it is true, there is a square there, but it is not as tight.
as for the meaning - my method is to interpret squares to the nodes as an "outlet" for the energy of balancing between the nodes. Because the south node is an energy you are familiar with and the north one is energy you need to acquire and learn, the planets with square to the nodes pointing at the way in which balancing between the nodes can be done.
in your case, these are mainly the sun and mercury (a more tight square) - sun in 4th house in Gemini and mercury in 5th house in Gemini but also venus,in 5th too' in Gemini .
4-5 houses combination can mean 2 things: one, a nostalgic creativity or creative nostalgia. the second, your own family and home: not the house you grew up in but the one you create yourself.
having sun, mercury and venus there talks about self manifestation and interactions with other people, as well as creative and interactivity talents.
I would say you have 2 ways in which you can balance the energy between your nodes: the one is to have an interactive, lively, reach family life and a nice, fine home that is open minded, free, excepted and talkative. the other is to be involved in creative nostalgia - for example, make an artistic career, focusing on home subjects and your memories.

it looks like your Chiron is being activated there too so you should consider maybe more technical methods of expression: techniques that involves measuring or technical accuracy.
these are some of the positive interpretations I see in for this position. I don't think you need to necessarily pursue a creative career because you have an opposition between these personal planets on 4-5 and planets in 11, meaning it is challenging to achieve full self expression and do it as a career.
because you are still young I don't talk about kids but this placement and constellation can also be interpreted in terms of kids.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Yes I would like to know, Thank You! :)

The problem here is that everyone wants a simple direct answer to their complex problems. But to move adults(not children so much) to this place you also need to have a very good grasp of how you think about the world, how change comes to you, and the current challenges that you are experiencing.

Until you have a good grasp of these parts of your life, you won't know how to go about dealing with your mission in life.

My opinion, of course.

hbn_235

I would consider the angle between your sun, mercury and venus and your nodes quite a wide one. the more tight the square is, the more meaningful it is. so in your case it is true, there is a square there, but it is not as tight.
as for the meaning - my method is to interpret squares to the nodes as an "outlet" for the energy of balancing between the nodes. Because the south node is an energy you are familiar with and the north one is energy you need to acquire and learn, the planets with square to the nodes pointing at the way in which balancing between the nodes can be done.
in your case, these are mainly the sun and mercury (a more tight square) - sun in 4th house in Gemini and mercury in 5th house in Gemini but also venus,in 5th too' in Gemini .
4-5 houses combination can mean 2 things: one, a nostalgic creativity or creative nostalgia. the second, your own family and home: not the house you grew up in but the one you create yourself.
having sun, mercury and venus there talks about self manifestation and interactions with other people, as well as creative and interactivity talents.
I would say you have 2 ways in which you can balance the energy between your nodes: the one is to have an interactive, lively, reach family life and a nice, fine home that is open minded, free, excepted and talkative. the other is to be involved in creative nostalgia - for example, make an artistic career, focusing on home subjects and your memories.

it looks like your Chiron is being activated there too so you should consider maybe more technical methods of expression: techniques that involves measuring or technical accuracy.
these are some of the positive interpretations I see in for this position. I don't think you need to necessarily pursue a creative career because you have an opposition between these personal planets on 4-5 and planets in 11, meaning it is challenging to achieve full self expression and do it as a career.
because you are still young I don't talk about kids but this placement and constellation can also be interpreted in terms of kids.

Thank you so much for your input, it was very informative!