Young Astrologers - the most intelligent on the planet

wayne penner

I’ve been a student of astrology for 40 years ( I hardly look over 39 so I realize I might have studied for longer than I have lived, well if you’re drunk in a really dark bar you’d believe me anyway).

A serious point though.

First, anyone who studies astrology is, by definition, highly intelligent.
It takes great intellectual energy to jump-shift from conventional one-dimensional thinking in what is called the “real world” to the immense real universe of multi-dimensional probabilities. If you are an astrologer you are miles above the majority of people. Remember that and don’t get arrogant. It's just that you are studying something that is far beyond the grasp of the common intellect.

It’s difficult for a young person to admit to their friends that they “believe in the stars” even though they KNOW astrology is the truth, so they hide it away. Don’t ever hide. Proclaim your insight to the world. You are not on this planet to hide but to express your grace and your special insight into the world and how the Universe embraces itself …you have an obligation to express yourself to the world and not hide away ... why do you think you are here in the first place?

Astrology right now is both cool and it’s not. The technos and IT guys say of course it’s a load of ****, although not a single one of them knows how to calculate a chart using a slide-rule, they don't even know what a slide rule is, nor do they have the slightest understanding of astrology. They also don’t know how to write a program to calculate the planets’ positions … ask ‘em. If they can ever figure it out, as I have, you can put them in touch with Wayne and I will take them to the next step.

As a young person you might not have the experience and intellectual fortitude to deal with those who will throw their, um, advanced degrees in your face, although of course none of them has a degree in astrology, and astrology is the noblest of the sciences.

If your choice is to study astrology, the most sublime of the occult arts, you must be able to weather the storms of protests from the ignorant and uneducated in your outer world. Wayne will be there with you in spirit.

I rarely give advice because I never take it, but allow this old ******* to make a couple of suggestions.

One, never ever argue about astrology. Never EVER argue about astrology, as to whether it “works” or not. If people want to argue simply smile and walk away.

Two, don’t get sucked into, “… so what my Sign” syndrome. That’s not astrology. When did you last go to a doctor and sit there and tell him to guess what your problem was?

Third don’t predict events. Predict internal things you can see in the person, not how they will use their conflicts.

Fourth, and most important, as a great astrologer Robert Hand has always insisted, “TRUST YOUR ASTROLOGY”. It always works, always always always works …
As always I admire those who study astrology in depth. It requires courage and deep insight to study astrology, not to mention the social issues, is not only a difficult and life-long study but the truth about your life about this temporary rock-hard existence is sometimes hard to face with your eggs in the morning, but the fact that you face them makes you a hero.

Forget about the idiots … Live your astrology and believe that this is the highest of the seven occult occult arts, the most difficult to understand and the most wonderful in reward.

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

What an inspirational post!

It’s difficult for a young person to admit to their friends that they “believe in the stars” even though they KNOW astrology is the truth, so they hide it away. Don’t ever hide. Proclaim your insight to the world. You are not on this planet to hide but to express your grace and your special insight into the world and how the Universe embraces itself …you have an obligation to express yourself to the world and not hide away ... why do you think you are here in the first place?

This excerpt is especially synchronistic for me because my good friend helped me restore memory to my computer today, but to do so, he had to go through my files to determine which folders and programs were the culprits. I had forgotten to hide the astrology folder on my desktop, yet it wouldn't have made much of a difference because he encountered various astrology programs I have downloaded throughout the years. He teased me in a friendly way and I became embarrassed, but then I thought to myself, what exactly am I ashamed of? Why should I hide an interest that has had such a profound effect upon my life? Why can I not be honest about this part of myself to others?

I completely agree with this, and not just for the obvious reason that I study astrology; those of my generation whom I have met on this forums have been rare individuals whom I can talk to about more than celebrities and music and such, although of course, this is fun to discuss occasionally, especially if it is discussed in an astrological matter! ;)

You have given very good advice; in fact, I'm going to save your post to a Word document if you don't mind so that I can access and read it whenever I need encouragement.

Thank you :)

Arian Maverick

alliewar

Anyone who studies astrology is highly intelligent. lol, wow.. hmmm, I didn't know astrology was really up there..
I know that studying astrology really makes you more aware of human behaviour.. hmmm yeah, astrology does require a lot of problem solving.. astrology is a big riddle to be solved, so I guess anyone who works on it is intelligent, takes a lot of brain power and abstract thinking. Yeah it is hard telling people that you study astrology, so I don't tell people, unless I really know that they are the kind of person that is open to thoughs kind of topics.

Last edited:

AineB

I could probably make a decent post.. but I'm dead tired, so I think I'll sum it up with.. as above, so below! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

deanna

Wayne,

Thank-you for your words of encouragement!

I get interesting looks sometimes when I can't help but to interject astrology into conversation-especially with the current Pluto in Capricorn and the effects on Government/big business in America. “Big Brother” has just come home and he is placing the house under surveillance.

I wish everyone studied astrology and they would have a greater insight on what’s going on.

Best Regards,

De

wayne penner

My young friends,

I write this becaue I sense the insecurity of just about everything right now in the world, money, jobs, even your relationships.

Never doubt your astrology though. It is always true, and even when you would prefer it not to be. Life does not flow evenly.

The world is out of balance at this time and will take some time to yang. Don't worry, it will.

As for those around you who laugh about astrology, don't try to convice them, just smile, shake a hand or two and then walk away. NEVER ever EVER argue about astrology, this beautiful secret golden philosophy of truth we have discovered, that the most brilliant minds in history have followed, Newton, Galileo, Kepler, we discuss on the web, unknown to even your closest friends

If people laugh at you take that as a badge of honor, knowing that you know something, indeed something quite considerable and mind-blowing that they do not and can not because their brains are frozen by uber-ads and whacked-think.

As a young astrologer you are are indeed the future. Don't doubt your astrology. Astrology is the highest of the occult arts, the most abstruse, the most difficult to master and the most rewarding when you understand just the slightest piece of the surface of this incredible subject, as after 40 years I have managed to do. Just a tiny bit.

gaer

alliewar said:
Anyone who studies astrology is highly intelligent. lol, wow.. hmmm, I didn't know astrology was really up there..
I would simply amend that to this: Anyone who studies astrology at a young age and masters it to a high degree is intelligent. ;)

wayne penner

gaer said:
I would simply amend that to this: Anyone who studies astrology at a young age and masters it to a high degree is intelligent. ;)

Gaer You have some Virgo in you don't you or maybe you're related to Bill Clinton or Vlad the Impaler, a fine man by the way ...

To be precise, anyone who studies astrology and who can understand even the basics is highly inteligent. At least 110, high average.

I have a genius IQ, in the top 10 percent of Mensa (I've been a member for 25 years). I beat a man at chess who lost to Bobby Fischer ... um ... that doesn't sound so good but he was a good player.

Most of the people posting on this board are have a range of 110 to 140. I've not figured out yet who's smarter than me, but actually I couldn't care less. I am far more interested in ideas and witty comment, silly pranks and nonsense rythme, cabbages and kings you know, and sealing wax from Alice.
I would love to discuss Ayn Rand or Huxley or Orwell on this site, but it's doubtful at this time, and in any case may not suit your rules.

The problem with being highly intelligent is that it's easy for people to consider your missives arrogant, they're turned off, they think you're a prick, some sort of lordy lord. Of course it is one of the problems with the US at the moment, the anti-intellectual attitude, as if stupid is useful.

wayne penner

Shining Ray said:
Nice post Wayne :) . I wouldn't say we are the most intelligent on the planet. The ego can be a dangerous thing in astrology ;) but a little helps. Non believers are just fearful. There are highly intelligent people in Astronomy, Science, creative writing and lots of other subjects. It is all just a different type of intelligence, throw me in front of an astronomy lesson or Science class, and I wouldn't necessarily understand it all. I agree wholeheartedly with you, that we have to have faith in what we do. If we don't believe in ourselves how can others have any faith in our abilities. This confidence can take a long time to build up. You hear all the sceptic jokes like "why do astrologers need an exact time of birth, because there is a sucker born every minute" (little sods :D). You have to be thick skinned in this business.

Shining Ray I have no problem at all with astronomers or others who measure a Universe they don't understand. That is the arrogance of astronomy. The arrogance of astrology is that it does nothing while it predicts the past.

It is important, in my view, to think that astrology is not a predictive tool. We all look back after the fact and say, " oh right, gee, certainly saw that, yeppers, there was never a doubt ..., " yap yap yap but astrologers are wrong on most predctions. I'm mostly right but I don't use astrology to see the possible outomes in the future.

I am always cordial and polite toward all I hope but with those with whom I disagree while I get Phil and Sid to kick his head in.

enigmas

wayne penner, your post is very nice but I do not agree with something...
Inteligence??? Why did you even mention that? I think that for astologers is more important to be intuitve than inteligence.
You know...the most inteligence people are the psihopats,socipats...fameous hostrical people like Hitler etc.
I think the more one inteligent is the more his ego is stronger, he is more athacted to material physical world...and that means that he lives in a box...he lives under restrictions.
This is just my opinion ;)

best regardes!

Hex Astrology

Great post, by a master astrologer Wayne Penner.

wayne penner said:
It takes great intellectual energy to jump-shift from conventional one-dimensional thinking in what is called the “real world” to the immense real universe of multi-dimensional probabilities. If you are an astrologer you are miles above the majority of people. Remember that and don’t get arrogant. It's just that you are studying something that is far beyond the grasp of the common intellect.

Arian Maverick said:
This excerpt is especially synchronistic for me because my good friend helped me restore memory to my computer today, but to do so, he had to go through my files to determine which folders and programs were the culprits. I had forgotten to hide the astrology folder on my desktop, yet it wouldn't have made much of a difference because he encountered various astrology programs I have downloaded throughout the years. He teased me in a friendly way and I became embarrassed, but then I thought to myself, what exactly am I ashamed of? Why should I hide an interest that has had such a profound effect upon my life? Why can I not be honest about this part of myself to others?

Astrology isn't just a tool, it's an entiety. We got guardian angels protecting us from birth, but astrology has it's own angels as well, planetary angels ( sometimes solar angels ). When you study astrology you contact whitout knowing these entities. When you use astrology to do good or to know yourself better, you cantact these planetary angels in a instant. Their a like friends. But here is the deal. When someone is laughing at your astrology use and belief, it also laughs at those entities. If you defend your belief, those entities will become more friend whit you and more closer, which of course makes you understand astrology even deeper.

Its like having a quiet, very wise friend, but strange to others. If the others pick on your strange friend ' called astrology ' it's up to you to defend your belief or not. Defending it, makes you much closer to understand astrology. So respect astrology!

Note to say: I'm not reffering to any astrologers now. I'm just thinking aloud.

Astrology of all esoteric sciences like Magick, Kabbalah, Alchemy, Numerology, Tarot, Chiromancy, I-Ching, Runes and so on. Astrology is the master of all esoteric sciences.

Last edited:

gaer

wayne penner said:
Gaer You have some Virgo in you don't you or maybe you're related to Bill Clinton or Vlad the Impaler, a fine man by the way ...
No relationships to Bill. As for Vlad, I'll have to check. :)
I have a genius IQ, in the top 10 percent of Mensa (I've been a member for 25 years). I beat a man at chess who lost to Bobby Fischer ... um ... that doesn't sound so good but he was a good player.
I have no idea what my IQ is, but since I picked up the basics when I was very young, using your system it must be 110 or above. :)

Seriously, I have found people who are dedicated to the study of astrology to be highly perceptive. It's certainly a good way to learn more about other people than they know about us, and I do think that gives us an advantage in life in countless ways.

wayne penner

enigmas said:
wayne penner, your post is very nice but I do not agree with something...
Inteligence??? Why did you even mention that? I think that for astologers is more important to be intuitve than inteligence.
You know...the most inteligence people are the psihopats,socipats...fameous hostrical people like Hitler etc.
I think the more one inteligent is the more his ego is stronger, he is more athacted to material physical world...and that means that he lives in a box...he lives under restrictions.
This is just my opinion ;)
best regardes!

enigmas, undoubtedly intuition is important for astrologers, but it is hard to measure, to quantify, while it is relatively easy to measure intelligence, and we all know it when we see it. Intuition is a more recondite capacity.

I would never say that astrology is a science, indeed it is an art, but it is also scientific in method.

In my opinion intelligence is the highest human quality, that distinguishes us from other beings on Earth. It is precisely that which makes us human.

wayne penner

gaer said:
No relationships to Bill. As for Vlad, I'll have to check. :)

I have no idea what my IQ is, but since I picked up the basics when I was very young, using your system it must be 110 or above. :)

Seriously, I have found people who are dedicated to the study of astrology to be highly perceptive. It's certainly a good way to learn more about other people than they know about us, and I do think that gives us an advantage in life in countless ways.

Gaer I've read your posts ... 110? You are short-changing yourself pal ...

gaer

wayne penner said:
Gaer I've read your posts ... 110? You are short-changing yourself pal ...
Nah, it's just my quirky sense of humor, Wayne. :)

Sometimes IQ scores seem to be very accurate, other times not. I'm sure we've all met people who do not score high on such tests but who are obviously brilliant. ;)

Sag Moon

I would think that the outer planets an especially Neptune ,I believe it or not,would need to be well aspected for intuition to be involved at a higher level.

Most of the time Neptune is so elusive and bewildering that people do not benefit,but for those with it well aspected with a strong Saturn and a few other things I bet it can be enlightening.

JMO