Marriage prediction for this natal chart

lex6819

Hi, I need help with locating the Sun in this chart, for date-of-marriage prediction. I read the instructions on this thread:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36623

However, I'm not sure how to apply this to the attached natal chart.

The chart is for myself (age 43, unmarried woman).

My sun is in the 9th house, which predicts late marriage (I'm in my forties, never married before, so that is consistent). I don't see my Sun with Mars or Venus, but it is in the 9th house with Mercury, so I don't know what effect that has. Beyond that I'm a little confused as how to calculate the date.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Birth_Chart_Female.gif
    Birth_Chart_Female.gif
    50.9 KB · Views: 82

lex6819

Thank you for the link. I read over the information provided by Omnisphericus. The charts of various celebrities and historical figures were interesting.

However, I'm still not sure how to interpret my own chart?

Thank you!

Claire19

The 9th house does not predict marriage however you do have the chance to partner with someone foreign or when you are travelling. Your 7th house is loaded but as it is Virgo it lends more towards a work relationship and often these sort of people dont marry, I have found. The transits to your 7th house will give the clue as when it may occur. So load a natal chart with your transits and progressions on it. The 5th house is romance and lovers.

dhundhun

Hi, I need help with locating the Sun in this chart, for date-of-marriage prediction. I read the instructions on this thread:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36623

However, I'm not sure how to apply this to the attached natal chart.

The chart is for myself (age 43, unmarried woman).

My sun is in the 9th house, which predicts late marriage (I'm in my forties, never married before, so that is consistent). I don't see my Sun with Mars or Venus, but it is in the 9th house with Mercury, so I don't know what effect that has. Beyond that I'm a little confused as how to calculate the date.

Thank you!

For female, the Planet, to which Sun applies has much significance in her liking for her spouse. In this chart, since Mercury is the planet is is aspecting first, You'll have liking for Mercurian parson. 7th ruler is also Mercury so there are more chances for you marrying Mercurian person.

Had Mercury not been ruler of 7th, Mercury being combusted, 2nd aspecting planet becomes important, that is Mars. After Mercury, Sun aspects Mars.

cherful24

For female, the Planet, to which Sun applies has much significance in her liking for her spouse. In this chart, since Mercury is the planet is is aspecting first, You'll have liking for Mercurian parson. 7th ruler is also Mercury so there are more chances for you marrying Mercurian person.

Had Mercury not been ruler of 7th, Mercury being combusted, 2nd aspecting planet becomes important, that is Mars. After Mercury, Sun aspects Mars.

HI,

Would you be able to read mine, please? Thank you very much!

fixed.gif

dhundhun

HI,

Would you be able to read mine, please? Thank you very much!

Sun applies to Uranus, so you'd have liking for person ruled by Uranus - genius, eccentric, ... Interestingly, 5th ruler is Sun, so this will have more influence, despite Saturn casting restrictive influence. Saturn's restriction could be in the form of parents, culture, traditions, etc.

Jupiter is on the cusp of 5th. And an stellium in early degrees of 7th house. This can cause some uncertainty in maintaining relationship -some breakups (emotional) before finding a stable relationship.

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

According to Vedic Method
Your marriage ... possibilities are
1. Nov. 2012 to April 2013
2. Mid of July 2013 to then a long period.

Reasons are
1. You are passing through a phase of Venus Mahadasha. Venus can give unconditionally marriage. But in connection with Sun, Merc. and Mars.
2. According to D-9 chart, Taurus is Asc. and Lord is Venus, certainly Venus will give marriage. That's why this Phase of Venus will give marriage.

cherful24

According to Vedic Method
Your marriage ... possibilities are
1. Nov. 2012 to April 2013
2. Mid of July 2013 to then a long period.

Reasons are
1. You are passing through a phase of Venus Mahadasha. Venus can give unconditionally marriage. But in connection with Sun, Merc. and Mars.
2. According to D-9 chart, Taurus is Asc. and Lord is Venus, certainly Venus will give marriage. That's why this Phase of Venus will give marriage.

WOw, thanks!! Do you think this could be a person I have dated in the pass. He keeps popping in and out. I'd love to have a solid rel. with him now, but he has issues with his divorce he is still working on. And honestly, I don't think he feel that he has dated enough...to get back into another serious rel. We always run into each other in the city, it's odd. It's like Karmic. He is also a genius, he scored nearly a perfect on his ACT test.

cherful24

Sun applies to Uranus, so you'd have liking for person ruled by Uranus - genius, eccentric, ... Interestingly, 5th ruler is Sun, so this will have more influence, despite Saturn casting restrictive influence. Saturn's restriction could be in the form of parents, culture, traditions, etc.

Jupiter is on the cusp of 5th. And an stellium in early degrees of 7th house. This can cause some uncertainty in maintaining relationship -some breakups (emotional) before finding a stable relationship.

Hi,

The below message was intended for you, thanks!!