Progressed Chiron

ccpup

This is my first Post, my first Thread and my first day on this Forum. I truly look forward to absorbing as much as I can from everyone here, all of whom appear to have a lot to share and are certainly more practiced at Astrology than I currently am.

Anyway, beginning in April 2007 I have Solar Arc Chiron beginning it's journey over my Natal MC (10 Taurus). Chiron is natally at 2Aries38 conjunct my 00Aries9 Sun and 00Aries14 North Node all in Opposition to my Jupiter/Uranus/Pluto in the 2nd House, so I tend to feel Chiron transits and Secondary Progressions quite strongly.

When SA Chiron passed over my 24Aries Saturn, my partner passed. When Chiron, by SA, then passed over my 26Aries Venus, I lost those things I valued (apartment, furniture, physical mementos) that we had shared. Chiron passing over my 3Taurus Moon in April 2003 doesn't register anything, so ... now I'm confused. LOL

I was wondering if anyone here has experienced Chiron moving over their MC either by Progression or Solar Arc.

If you'd like to see my chart for yourself, my birth info is 20 March 1969 at 2:50 PM (14:50) in Seattle, WA. Understand I'm not asking for a reading, just for your own experiences with Chiron over the MC ... or over any angle, actually. I'm just trying to understand how he works, that's all.

(and I have seen the amazing Chiron thread elsewhere on this site. covered a lot of stuff, but not this) :)

ccpup