Tarot interpretation help please

poyi

Premium Member
I always thought Kuan Yin was a Buddhist goddess never heard of an oracle.

The empress reversed there in the 'take' is that YOU need comfort, mothering. You may provide a service of counseling to the other person in some manner or you met in unfortunate circumstances.

Yes the tarot is good to have handy to give you a scenario...identify your problem, how do you help it, etc. as sometimes we cannot know which way is up when we are buried in the snow.

I had just met a person required immediate counselling and affections 1hr after this Tarot was done. Yes...from personal experiences. Tarot is incredible accurate. The only worry is the current Neptune's transit...when this transit finishes in another 13 years time, I might wake up and reckon myself was fully insane or as a saint. :p

My natal Part of Fortune in Cancer in 11th house, I do tend to nurture others while feeling greatly satisfied and had done that for many years in my last relationship as well as toward his family which turned out he was completed spoiled!!! And I had to suffer my own faults!!! I was so drained from the inside out. People do take advantage on me due to that. So....anyway is really out of my control. Empress and Queen of Pentacles are both very feminine cards. I am aware of the moderation of nurturing and mothering is the key...

Thank you so much for you input again ;)

P.S. I always wonder if that has to do with my Libra Venus conjunction with Virgo Mars, while Venus in fall in Virgo makes love/service to other as the characteristic...with both square by Neptune from 4th house...I had a tendency of mixing sympathy and love really badly...

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Since the situation is becoming more confusing. I drew a new spread "You and Me"

1) My feelings are: Reversed 5 of Cups
2) My desires are: 8 of Cups
3) My regrets are: Queen of Swords
4) His feelings are: Queen of Pentacles
5) His desires are: Death
6) His regrets are: Queen of Wands
7) Our Future is: 4 of Cups

For me the section:

At the moment, I do feel that there are struggles and blockages in me, that causes me fail to see the blessings from after losing 3 cups and refused to acknowledge that there are two cups behind me or waiting for me to be discovered.

8 of Cups, a man walking alone with disappointments due to the missing two cups in his journey which reflects back to the first card 5 of cups where two cups are still standing....perhaps my desire is to search for these two cups.

Queen of Swords, a woman in authority with the power of penetrating intellect and judgement regradings to facts and matters. Perhaps I am regretting of being too critical in my previous relationship and even for this potential one.

For the him section:

His feelings right now is perhaps feeling warm and able to get the affections and attentions as he required. The Queen of Pentacles is looking/ focusing on her only Pentacle in the card. Pentacles are still representing material things not the kind of emotional fulfillment like the Cups representing. Pentacles are a lot more practical like all the Earth elements yet this security and warmth is stable and solid like Earth.

Death again intense transformation of the self perhaps through this relationship or interactions in this relationship.

Queen of Wands, this one I don't know how to interpret is a Card of Fire element, passionated and assertive but in his regret section so regreting of being overconfident and impulsive but then this is Queen not King of Wands.

The last one the future is a very interesting 4 of Cups, a man thinking under the tree looking away from the Cup from Divine. There are 3 Cups in front of him, he had not open his hands to accep this 4th Cup from the Divine yet. At this stage, the relationship is uncertain and require considerable time to consider; but then this Cup is from the Divine...

From my reference book, the man in 4 of Cups is too focusing on his mediation and focus in his inside world withdrawal self out from human connection. Due to he pays no attention to the Cups in front the obvious gifts from the water elements and reluctant to accep the gift of love so he is likely to miss his chance...

But then it would mean the need of reflection. At the beginning stage which means no commitment is being made or reject romantic opportunity and warning the native not be too specific on his selection criteria.

Hope you guys can share some insights as well.

Thank you! :D

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

my two cents worth - IMO - re: idea of 'death of desires' when considered within a relationship scenario illlustrates a 'metaphorical death' of personal desires and their transformation into desires mutual with the partners and therefore indicates perhaps major changes of focus and/or sublimation of personal desires:smile:
I always thought Kuan Yin was a Buddhist goddess never heard of an oracle
INTERESTING 100 WORD QUOTE FROM "KUAN YIN THE COMPASSIONATE REBEL" ARTICLE AT http://www.exoticindiaart.com/article/kuanyin/

"Kuan Yin, beloved goddess of over a billion people worldwide. Her name signifies her compassionate nature – literally meaning 'One who hears the cries of the world.'

Kuan Yin is Chinese version of the male god Avalokiteshvara, the patron deity of compassion.

Fascinating to observe that nowhere in India (where he originated) or Tibet (where he remains the most popular deity) is the latter ever deified as a female figure.

In China his worship began as a male god, but changed into a goddess and by the ninth century her popularity as Kuan Yin had prevailed over that of Avalokiteshvara's"

poyi

Premium Member
my two cents worth - IMO - re: idea of 'death of desires' when considered within a relationship scenario illlustrates a 'metaphorical death' of personal desires and their transformation into desires mutual with the partners and therefore indicates perhaps major changes of focus and/or sublimation of personal desires:smile:

INTERESTING 100 WORD QUOTE FROM "KUAN YIN THE COMPASSIONATE REBEL" ARTICLE AT http://www.exoticindiaart.com/article/kuanyin/

"Kuan Yin, beloved goddess of over a billion people worldwide. Her name signifies her compassionate nature – literally meaning 'One who hears the cries of the world.'

Kuan Yin is Chinese version of the male god Avalokiteshvara, the patron deity of compassion.

Fascinating to observe that nowhere in India (where he originated) or Tibet (where he remains the most popular deity) is the latter ever deified as a female figure.

In China his worship began as a male god, but changed into a goddess and by the ninth century her popularity as Kuan Yin had prevailed over that of Avalokiteshvara's"

Yes Kuan Yin is originally a handsome young man but too handsome that he looks almost like a woman. But should take note that he has no breasts!! (sorry I am being very naughty here LOL)

Regrading to the Death card, I met him at the most critical turning point of his life...he has Pluto transiting his 7th house at the moment which is opposite the the Ego house so dramatic changes or complete destruction at this point of his life. By the time this transit completed, he would be different person. And perhaps with my Neptune transit I am here to help him through this transition.. That is indeed a Karmic meeting...My Sun, Mercury and Part of Spirit conjunct his Part of Fortune....his own POF trine both of his AC and MC...

Thank you Jupiter for you 2cents in my piggy bank hahaha

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

My Sun, Mercury and Part of Spirit conjunct his Part of Fortune....his own POF trine both of his AC and MC...
dr.farr is certain to have some insights regarding these aspects poyi - could indicate mutual potential for both to contribute to the other's good fortune/luck :smile:

poyi

Premium Member
dr.farr is certain to have some insights regarding these aspects poyi - could indicate mutual potential for both to contribute to the other's good fortune/luck :smile:

And my Part of Fortune is in his 1st house!!! But no aspect made in the synastry chart. However his Moon from 4th rules that cusp.

Last edited:

retinoid

1) My feelings are: Reversed 5 of Cups-beginning to get over and release the loss and sadness.
2) My desires are: 8 of Cups-wanting to move on, find something better, feeling disillusioned with what you had
3) My regrets are: Queen of Swords-perhaps being not as emotional as you are/want. Queen of swords is exacting, shrewd, but isn't exactly emotionally understanding, etc. Usually it is caused by some bad past experience.
4) His feelings are: Queen of Pentacles-practical. Very focused on attaining material resources, growth...
5) His desires are: Death-Ending. Perhaps wants nothing to do with you or wants the relationship transformed into a light friendship.
6) His regrets are: Queen of Wands-Perhaps being too optimistic or bold
7) Our Future is: 4 of Cups-probably none or not a sharing future.

---I almost feel like the other person's spread is talking about some material venture he did and it didn't turn out how he wanted. Or perhaps he viewed the relationship purely in a material sense and he was too optimistic about the way it would turn out.

poyi

Premium Member
1) My feelings are: Reversed 5 of Cups-beginning to get over and release the loss and sadness.
2) My desires are: 8 of Cups-wanting to move on, find something better, feeling disillusioned with what you had
3) My regrets are: Queen of Swords-perhaps being not as emotional as you are/want. Queen of swords is exacting, shrewd, but isn't exactly emotionally understanding, etc. Usually it is caused by some bad past experience.
4) His feelings are: Queen of Pentacles-practical. Very focused on attaining material resources, growth...
5) His desires are: Death-Ending. Perhaps wants nothing to do with you or wants the relationship transformed into a light friendship.
6) His regrets are: Queen of Wands-Perhaps being too optimistic or bold
7) Our Future is: 4 of Cups-probably none or not a sharing future.

---I almost feel like the other person's spread is talking about some material venture he did and it didn't turn out how he wanted. Or perhaps he viewed the relationship purely in a material sense and he was too optimistic about the way it would turn out.

Thank you for helping with this one again. I am not hoping much at the moment. :) Death is definitely his individual transformation. I might be just his helper for this stage of life.

At least I have started to move on and forgive myself which he also had helped me through and a helping each other friendship. 8 of cups walking away from a situation that isn't working for me for the past and for now can represent feeling confused, want new journey but then also fear of leaving the current environment.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member

I had started a thread since there are few interesting connections to suggest as a beneficial relationship perhaps good for personal growth. Hope anyone can help to figure this out or as a research topic.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=393209#post393209

retinoid

Thank you for helping with this one again. I am not hoping much at the moment. :) Death is definitely his individual transformation. I might be just his helper for this stage of life.

At least I have started to move on and forgive myself which he also had helped me through and a helping each other friendship. 8 of cups walking away from a situation that isn't working for me for the past and for now can represent feeling confused, want new journey but then also fear of leaving the current environment.

Read my signature below. I think the best thing to do is meditate on the date...the date is may 2012. It is the present...it isn't the past or the future, it is the PRESENT...today...meditate on that.

poyi

Premium Member
Read my signature below. I think the best thing to do is meditate on the date...the date is may 2012. It is the present...it isn't the past or the future, it is the PRESENT...today...meditate on that.

Haha don't unsderstansn you meaning. But did a lot of thinking today :D

JerryRR

PoYi,
Card 1 Me now.
The Hermit (Virgo Asc)is represented by bottle #9 Aura Soma,this bottle is called "Crystal Cave/Heart Within the Heart."
Its main theme is the individuals search for truth.It represents a interest in questions concerning humanity.Helps the person speak from a universal perspective.An understanding of philosophy,a person who is in contact with their own subconscious and inner voice.The ability to discover the hidden secrets of life and interpret them.Personality aspects that could be worked on are self deception and deceiving others.
On a spiritual level this bottle guides the person out of limbo and helps promote the process of going within and developing self-trust.It encourages release from old emotional entanglements and loneliness.
Affirmation.
"In the search for truth,I listen to my inner voice."
Source Aura-Soma,Dalichow/Booth.

J.R.

poyi

Premium Member
PoYi,
Card 1 Me now.
The Hermit (Virgo Asc)is represented by bottle #9 Aura Soma,this bottle is called "Crystal Cave/Heart Within the Heart."
Its main theme is the individuals search for truth.It represents a interest in questions concerning humanity.Helps the person speak from a universal perspective.An understanding of philosophy,a person who is in contact with their own subconscious and inner voice.The ability to discover the hidden secrets of life and interpret them.Personality aspects that could be worked on are self deception and deceiving others.
On a spiritual level this bottle guides the person out of limbo and helps promote the process of going within and developing self-trust.It encourages release from old emotional entanglements and loneliness.
Affirmation.
"In the search for truth,I listen to my inner voice."
Source Aura-Soma,Dalichow/Booth.

J.R.

Thanks Jerry

I follow my heart and my heart always gives me the right answer :)

JerryRR

2.The kind of love I need.
Death (Scorpio 3rd)
This bottle is called "Change in the New Aeon.
This promotes a leader who may impart knowledge clearly an kindly and is able to show new perspectives to people.Likes to explore new things in all areas of life.
"Is knowledgeable in Astrology,does not approach it in an intellectual way,but rather from the heart and from the feelings."
There may be a love of nature.
"Often supports the dying."
The person may be stuck in negative patterns and emotional dilemmas,a need to let go of the past,promotes states of higher awareness,self forgiveness,and provides acccess to peace and joy.
"In each ending there is a new beginning."
This bottle deals with metamorphosis.

J.R

poyi

Premium Member
2.The kind of love I need.
Death (Scorpio 3rd)
This bottle is called "Change in the New Aeon.
This promotes a leader who may impart knowledge clearly an kindly and is able to show new perspectives to people.Likes to explore new things in all areas of life.
"Is knowledgeable in Astrology,does not approach it in an intellectual way,but rather from the heart and from the feelings."
There may be a love of nature.
"Often supports the dying."
The person may be stuck in negative patterns and emotional dilemmas,a need to let go of the past,promotes states of higher awareness,self forgiveness,and provides acccess to peace and joy.
"In each ending there is a new beginning."
This bottle deals with metamorphosis.

J.R

I had met this person and he is helping me to clarify the impacts of my past and helping me move on. And this is the transformation that I need to pull out the roots of the problems. :)

JerryRR

Card 3.What I must express.
5 Swords.

Bottle #60 "Lao Tsu and Kwan Yin"
The main theme is to find deep peace that one calmly accepts everything that life place in ones path.
Dalichow/Booth

This may indicate someone who gives too much resulting in overexertion.Feelling of disconnection may occur if too much attention is payed to other peoples opinions.May indicate hiding your strengths and qualities and not sharing what weighs heavily on the mind.(uncried tears)
This bottle inspires feelings of peace,the freeing from limitations and keeps the inner light burning.Bring any unconscious suffering to your awareness,gives support for positive growth and helps to express emotional problems.Calms impulsiveness.

"I free myself from all limitations."

J.R.

poyi

Premium Member
Card 3.What I must express.
5 Swords.

Bottle #60 "Lao Tsu and Kwan Yin"
The main theme is to find deep peace that one calmly accepts everything that life place in ones path.
Dalichow/Booth

This may indicate someone who gives too much resulting in overexertion.Feelling of disconnection may occur if too much attention is payed to other peoples opinions.May indicate hiding your strengths and qualities and not sharing what weighs heavily on the mind.(uncried tears)
This bottle inspires feelings of peace,the freeing from limitations and keeps the inner light burning.Bring any unconscious suffering to your awareness,gives support for positive growth and helps to express emotional problems.Calms impulsiveness.

"I free myself from all limitations."

J.R.

Jerry thank you for reading up resources and replied to this thread. I just fight with that new friend. I do have bad temper too if you look at my Mars :).

Anyhow, I had overexerted myself as you said. I need to rest and calm myself down.

poyi

Premium Member
Catch you later.
I'm away t me bed.

Be good or be careful !

Jerry.

Jerry

You are such a gentleman lol. The problem had been resolved already.Mars is only quick temper. :)

But I don't think it would be a love relationship. Partnership as supportive friends. You said only 2 years anyway. I have been really exhausted myself should get some rest as you said.

Last edited: