Is *** interested in me?

prookie

Hey,

I just found out a guy who I've always thought was good looking has moved into my apartment building and I just bumped into him in the hallway. We spoke for a few minutes. He used to work in a store in my neighborhood and also I spoke to him once at the local pub.

Anyways, when I got home I decided to ask the question, Is *** interested in me? And our Significators Sextile! (Almost bad in a way b/c now I'm waiting for something to happen.)

I am mars exalted in the third house of Capricorn. He is Venus exalted also in the fifth house of Pisces. Venus receives mars by Triplicity (what does Triplicity mean exactly?) But mars does not receive Venus. Could this mean I won't really like him after all?

Third house signifies local neighborhood so I guess that's why I'm there. I'm hoping he's in the fifth house b/c he's interested in a romance? I'm mostly concerned about the poor shape that the moon is in. No dignities, and squares to mercury and saturn. Also the moon squares the sun, which is in the fourth house of home,does that signify we won't get along? Also, I should mention that he's running his business out of his apartment so maybe that's why saturn is in the 10th house?

Any insight you can offer will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

prookie

Attachments

• me.pdf
    55.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited: