Write to him?

heloise

hi all,

I had/have this MASSIVE crush on someone I met at an evening class and until january I had the impression that he liked me... but then he stopped coming to class (sob!) so nothing happened :crying:. I should say that he's 10 years younger than me and a bit geeky/nerdy/awkward :) still, my take on the situation so far was: if he's not making a move he's clearly not interested (ie he's just not that into you!). But lately I've been wondering if I should bluntly ask him out (or actually subtely send him an email re. his class disappearance and offer to give him a tour of the museum where I work - he did say that he wanted to visit it!). Now my question is: should i do that or I am just goint heading for failure????

My take on it is: my message would be saturn retro in 12th: going back to a previous situation and the house of its joy about to sextile moon so rather positive. Also, the message would be 'behind the scenes' so appropriate for 12th house.

His communication house is ruled by moon which will sextile saturn so hopefully positive response.

Also Mars (me) will trine venus (him) with jupiter collecting light (my house of fun, sex, enjoyment etc).

Am I completely on the wrong track here - please help ;-)))

Advice gratefully received ;-)))

Many many thanks!!!

Hxx

Attachments

• astro_2gw_291_be_forward_81640_23920.jpg
    astro_2gw_291_be_forward_81640_23920.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Erickaf

Yes, that is my impression, venus conjunct jupiter, and jupiter is in his 7th house. But your co-significator does diposit JUpiter, so I take that as significant too.

heloise

But then wouldn't his girlfriend be the 5th from his house - ie mercury in his 11th? Why would it be jupiter?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

An advice request question:

-his communications house (3rd from 7th) is under Cancer, and the Moon is your co-significator
-you (Mars) are in his 5th house of pleasure/romantic possibilities, and he (Venus) flows toward you as well as you (Mars) flowing toward him by retrograde
-your co-singificator Moon also flows toward him (toward Venus) and toward the Part of Fortune
-your 5th house lord, Jupiter, is in his house (ie the 7th house) and he (Venus) moves to conjunction with Jupiter

...advice here is yes, write to him/contact him, in a forward manner, and go from there...

DiDi

hi
dont worry about the age difference ... i never have lol

anyway i agree with dr.farr

both your communication houses 3rd and 9th (moon flows to saturn)

The difficult thing i see here is moons next move to him venus is a quincunx
showing a will to want this but it doesnt get acted apon.

jupiter in his house rules his 8th and 11th house so something to do with those houses.

heloise

Thanks all for your responses - I really appreciate you taking the time to look at the chart and write back!

Aaargh - now all I have to do is muster up the courage to send him an email (I strongly suspect it's going to require a glass of wine!). But then I guess the worst that could happen is that he doesn't reply / declines my invite...

Hx

heloise

Just sent the message literally 2 seconds ago!!!! And yes it did require a glass of wine... It feels rather liberating I must say - inshallah!

Will keep you posted!

Hxx

heloise

Update on this: sadly no response from him, not even a 'thanks for the offer but I'm quite busy at the moment', which rather infuriates me (it would be easy enough to decline politely...). oh well, I'm starting to read my question 'would it be a good idea to write to him' as yes because it will mean closure and the confirmation that he's not interested... Thanks again all for our input!

hxx

dr. farr

Before winding up the matter, write him again in a few more days-then, go from there; maybe it does mean final closure (like you posted above) being good for you, maybe something happened to the first letter/contact, maybe he is still mulling over that contact; but hit it again, one more time!

rafaella

Moon squares Rx Mars next - thats a big fat no.

Mercury, the natural planet of communications/messages is Retrograde - again a no. Writing to him when Mercury is Rx was most likely not a good idea, messages get lost and misunderstood.

Querent's ruler Mars Rx -again a no, no dignity here.

The quesited, Venus, in its own house and sign and about to conjucnt Jupiter, he does seem to have someone else. The fact that Venus is in its own house, shows quesited is not interested in querent.

Rx Saturn, your message, in the 12th shows to be somehow hidden..maybe the message has not reached him? Possibly write when Mercury is direct and in the same degree where it was when it went Rx, it will have a lot of forward movement then...

Last edited:

iwonder

There may be issues beyond your control, and maybe that's what the chart shows.

Once, a very important message I sent went into his spam folder. This is just how Hotmail works. I didn't know and was infuriated too, because that letter could NOT be left unanswered.

We figured out what had happened months later when it was too late.

Is there another way to contact him? Send a text, maybe?

heloise

Dear all,

Thanks so much for all your replies and input! Yes so many things could have happened including ending up in his spam folder and/or him being very much in love with someone else. I think that's basically the universe's way of telling me that it might be best not to pursue this... I shall bow out gracefully knowing that I did try. Also, he does study across the road from where I work so if something is really meant to happen no doubt our paths will cross again.

Thanks again!

Hxx

DiDi

I do seriously need to get some glasses

The difficult thing i see here is moons next move to him venus is a quincunx
showing a will to want this but it doesnt get acted apon.

this was wrong
like Rafaella said,

Moon squares Rx Mars next - thats a big fat no

dr. farr

The Lot of Hope oftentimes can give us a hint in a horary chart about whether or not the querent's (usually secret, often enexpressed) HOPE regarding the subject matter of the particular question, is likely to be realized or not.
Now, querent here wanted to know whether she should write the quesited, and (for me at least) the indication was that it would "good for her" if she did so. But, was there a "hidden" hope of the querent here? Of course there was!! But it was not expressed as such in the specific question.

Now, what would the Lot of Hope have shown regarding the querent's "hidden" hope, from this chart? Lot of Hope (night formula ascendant+jupiter-mercury) falls @ 11 Sagittarius:
a) LOH significator is Jupiter, and Jupiter is in quesited house (7th) and quesited significator Venus is in applying conjunction to Jupiter: this clearly shows the nature of the querent's "hope" in this matter (ie it is connected with the quesited and possible relationship-7th house again-with the quesited)
b) now, what are the prospects for this hope?
-Moon flows toward the LOH = + testimony
-LOH significator Jupiter flows away from the LOH = - testimony
-querent significator Mars retrogrades away from the LOH = - testimony
-quesited significator Venus flows away from the LOH = - testimony
-and, MOST IMPORTANTLY, the LOH is in a pitted degree (blocked degree) of Sagittarius = - testimony

So, regarding the unexpressed hope of the querent regarding this question, we find only 1 + testimony as against 4 - testimonies: clearly indicating that the hope of the querent here, would not be fulfilled.

But this has nothing to do with the specific advice request by the querent as to whether or not she should (for her own good) write to the quesited.

We find many horary questions similar to this: there is a specific question, but then there is also an unexpressed hope involved, or behind the question; use of the Lot of Hope can be of value in determining whether or not that unexpressed hope will be fulfilled...

dr. farr

Hi DiDi!
Formulae for the Lot of Hope:
Day formula = ascendant+mercury-jupiter
Night formula = ascendant+jupiter-mercury

Remember that if one is investigating the QUESITED's hopes (rather than, or in addition to the QUERENT's hopes), use the quesited house cusp (sensitive degree) for the ascendant part of the formula.

tikana

*Sigh* people, come on, start reading Christian astrology volume 2

Venus is in its own rulership and in her own 1st house *7th radical* he is not interested in anyone PERIOD

to make things worse, he doesnt even care about the querent because there is a big fat rejection in reception.

what trine?
Mars is peregrine angular - itis active chasing its own tail.

it is not really Collection of light anyhow!
Venus contacts JUpiter first .. jupiter becomes interference not collector.

All angles are fixed - what changes are we looking at here?

Moon trining Mars - ehh not good .. Moon / Mars reception is lousy Moon cannot save Mars at all

u want venus and saturn to be connecting .. plus look at Saturn in 12th .. lilly clearly states saturn in 12th house is a miser planet in its happiness.

sorry to rain down your parade.
T