What are positive aspects of Pluto Opposite Venus/Sun?

phosphorboreas

I have Venus in Taurus and Sun in Taurus opposing Pluto in Scorpio. I am wondering what positive aspects or what aspects in general come from this.

(If you are going to reference domineering or manipulative partners or friends, betrayals, etc. then I already know.)

My sun has a 1 degree orb and my Venus has a 7 degree orb with this aspect. Both form a t-square to Saturn in my first house, Aquarius. Sun and Venus are in the 3rd House, Pluto is in the 9th.

Venus is the sole dispositor, ruler of my Mercury, Sun, Venus, and Moon.

So would anyone tell me some positive aspects of these oppositions?
My interpretation is that I run into domineering and manipulative partners. Constantly lying and taking advantage of me. I also view myself at a constant disadvantage and give people far too much credit, and tend to overestimate the odds of everything. I also can be posessive and jealous, but that's a given. Insecurities from saturn squares go along to make this worse.

But yes, thanks. I am trying to understand the Venus opposition in particular.

Chart: http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw&&cid=7owfileIizDKS-u1216483559

hi there,

I'm a modern astrologer and use Equal house sytem and your venus, sun and mercury are in the 4th house of home roots, family matters etc and pluto is in the 10th. So rather than being a communicational axis I suggest to you that it is home life v career, social standing etc.

Your saturn conj Asc will knock your confidence and square to venus suggests you prob felt unloved or uncherished from childhood and prob will always feel that you have to 'give out' twice as much love as that you receive back. Although your Venus is trine to Jupiter which suggests you will always have 'loving partners'.....

http://cafeastrology.com/natal/venusplutoaspects.html
has quite an extensive explanation, but you should also look at which other house cusp venus is ruling ie; 9th house higher educ, travel, in-laws, long distance travel, philosophies, law etc...

Pluto in 10th and ruling 10th house then can suggest oppositions, 'other people' from childhood suggests one of your parents was quite controlling, manipulative, strict or even possibly just 'not there, effectual' or deceased and someone else had a hand in bringing you up even

Very strong emotions are found in hard aspects between Pluto and Venus. The intensity of the feelings and the need for depth and keen involvement are strongly developed. Pluto encourages the otherwise placid Venus to look for more, to develop a relationship and leave the superficial level. The all‑or‑nothing attitude is the same as it is in the conjunction and, in many instances, is expressed as strongly.

Whenever you make friends or falls in love, feelings are intensified by Pluto and, generally without realising it, you could imposes yourself on the other person

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
logical research, to phosphor

phosphor,

You asked:
phosphorboreas said:
I have Venus in Taurus and Sun in Taurus opposing Pluto in Scorpio. I am wondering what positive aspects or what aspects in general come from this.

Since the oppositions are between the 3rd house (thinking) and the 9th house (expansion, also wisdom), this can indicate an ability to learn. Pluto also has to do with "research" and Venus (relationships, also logic) in the 3rd house can indicate a logical thinking. So maybe you have strong abilities at research using logical thinking.

Guessing,

Tim

katydid

My daughter was born 8 days after you. She has sun at one gemini, but she does gave the venus opposition to pluto, with t square to saturn.

That t-sq is very strong in her chart so I have thought about this aspect quite often. [ merc/venus in taurus /6th opposed pluto/12=sq sat aquarius/3rd]

The saving grace for her is the trine to uranus/neptune in cap in the 2nd.

It softens the difficulties coming from the tight tsquare to saturn in aquarius.

In your charts , it seems hard to differentiate the meaning of venus/pluto
without the t to saturn. They are so intertwined. The venus/ pluto, on it's own, can be such a powerful force, and can indicate intense emotional depth and a powerful charisma. It can aid in ones ability to see 'through' people- to understand what they are trying to hide. It can help one decipher the mystery of love in OTHER peoples relationships. and can make one a powerful healer and counselor. [ But it often 'absorbs' other peoples stuff, so 'one needs to learn how to filter and shake off what one takes on.']

However the saturn apex in Aquarius brings in the inner doubt, and the urge to protect oneself by retreating from the intense emotional bonds which Pluto represents.

I see it at work in my daughters chart sometimes. I think that she sees people very clearly and insightfully at first meeting. She is a very powerful judge of character and has deep emotional reactions to people. But as the Saturn t-sq in Aquarius /3rd kicks in , she tends to shut down, and say ' what the heck, who cares.' And sometimes people see her as being dismissive or stuck up. In reality, she has had an emotional interaction, but
it is quick, deep and internal, and then she 'is over it.'

phosphorboreas said:

(If you are going to reference domineering or manipulative partners or friends, betrayals, etc. then I already know.)

My sun has a 1 degree orb and my Venus has a 7 degree orb with this aspect. Both form a t-square to Saturn in my first house, Aquarius. Sun and Venus are in the 3rd House, Pluto is in the 9th.

Venus is the sole dispositor, ruler of my Mercury, Sun, Venus, and Moon.

So would anyone tell me some positive aspects of these oppositions?
My interpretation is that I run into domineering and manipulative partners. Constantly lying and taking advantage of me. I also view myself at a constant disadvantage and give people far too much credit, and tend to overestimate the odds of everything. I also can be posessive and jealous, but that's a given. Insecurities from saturn squares go along to make this worse.

But yes, thanks. I am trying to understand the Venus opposition in particular.

Chart: http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw&&cid=7owfileIizDKS-u1216483559