Marriage prediction

Tamara

You didn't wrote your birthplace... Also astrology can indicate time when marriage becomes possible. And at last, here are rule according to which you should give your basic interpretations.. So, draw your chart, post it with your views..

kesav2009

My birth place Palghat,Kerala,India- 10° 46' N, 76° 42 E...N i m not aware of my birth chart....

Is is not possible to predict without tellin my planetary positions..

if there is any possibilty pl do it for me

kesav2009 said:
HI my birth time is 10:50 AM
dob is 12 jan 1983

Could any body there predict my marriage..

Waitin eagerly

No form of divination is 100% accurate. People here need to see your natal chart to comment. www.astro.com will calculate it free, save to hard drive, then upload here...;)

kesav2009

I have uploaded my chart.
do the needful.:)

Keshav

Attachments

• .kesavadas.pdf
    29.7 KB · Views: 35
  • astro_w2gw_01_kesavadas_hp.34365.4347.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_kesavadas_hp.34365.4347.gif
    26.6 KB · Views: 34
you dont say whether you are in a relationship at moment or just looking

http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/venusvenussynastry.html

http://www.cafeastrology.com/astrology_of_relationships.html

Here's some great research for you....

This community is more of a discussion and learning site, and the main objective is to encourage, interact and explain astrologically why something is happening in your life, rather than just ‘drop the answer in your lap’ and not necessarily to provide professional readings and forecast future events.

Amongst other things, astrology is a wonderful tool for understanding yourself and others better.....enabling us to make better choices in life as we become aware of how our behaviour influences what happens to us through the law of cause and effect. Astrology does not reliably predict the future.......But it can provide an excellent insight into the psychological make-up of people, enabling us to accurately predict their behaviour and it's resultant effects

In the beginning of Liz Greene's(famous prolific author on astrology), “Astrology for Lover's” book there is a good chapter on What astrology can and can't do.
“Astrology is baffling because it works. So, what in fact is a horoscope?
What it's not is a way of foretelling the future, or of determining whether that tall dark stranger will turn up next week. To put it briefly the horoscope is a map of the psyche of the individual. it's a kind of blueprint, a seed plan, a model of the energies and drives which make up a person. Because it's calculated precisely for time and place, it's unique, unlike the sun sign column. Even identical twins are born at least four minutes apart, and in four minutes the picture has shifted.”