Crystal kids/Indigo Children

glykeria

What is this new stuff about crystal kids, born with cleared karmas??? If that is so then why are they born... I could be wrong probably am but I would love to see some discussion on this subject. What is the Birth years for these Crystal KIds??? Also can someone enlighten me on what exactly an Indigo child is and when is that birth range.
Thanks
Glykeria

glykeria

Indigo

Kite
Thanks for the website some interesting info. But couldn't anyone going through a midlife crisis have the symptoms of transitioning into a crystal from an indigo. I am 39 and have suddenly felt an urge to do more good to find the higher meaning in life to find a life purpose or path different than the one I am currently on. Could I be indigo or just a normal transition into middle age. I also have always felt that I was an old soul and was very misunderstood as a child. I was a geek who played role playing games with the older geeks. Is there something in every Indigos chart that is not in the charts of regular mid life crisis people? I am just here to learn anyone with any views post away.
Forever a student
Glykeria

Lapis

glykeria,

Hi and first of all, welcome to your Uranus Oppostion! It was a highly charged, archetypal and life changing time for me when I went through it a few years ago. From what you've said it sounds like you're being triggered by it to transition into more of yourself and that's what these major life transits are all about IMO. Take advantage of it and morph into greater aspects of yourself over the next 3 or 4 years.

Back to the Indigo/Crystal business. Almost a year ago I was led in strange ways to discover the Sunfell site - Kite left a link to it above. Up to that point, I'd never even heard of this term, "Indigos" or "Crystals". I'd discovered the term "Wanderer" a few years earlier and totally related to that, which to me is very similar to Indigo. Crystal however, is another level all together!!!

Im 54 and incarnated as a Wanderer or Indigo for lack of a better word. So when I finally found other people talking about what life is like from this standpoint, I was ecstatic. Then I entered, what's being called the transition to Crystal back in 1998, and I didn't think I'd physically survive the whole process. It was devestating, horrible and took me years. Now I'm learning how to live from this new frequency.

Personally I believe (because I've lived many of these things long before I'd ever heard about them!) that many of us are triggered at major life transits like Saturn Return (29-31) and Uranus Opposition (39-43) and also Chiron Return (49-51) and these two things are related. Many of us have set up inner safe-guards for ourselves prior to incarnating and we use many of the normal planetary transits to not only do what they do anyway, but even deeper levels of activation and integrations are added to or timed with the astrological transits. IOW's we're "killing two birds with one stone" as the saying goes.

If the planetary transit energy (and/or cosmic) is there naturally, why not have it also activate much deeper layers within ourselves if we are Wanderers or Indigos or Old Souls or Light Workers etc.? The astrological transit energies are used in deeper ways at deeper soul levels to trigger, activate, very intense energy changes in Wanderers, Indigos, Light Workers and so on. I also know that many of these type of intense energy transformations are also triggered by the more 'cosmic' type of events like the 1998 reentry of the Sun into the Photon Band. The other huge one we're into right now is transiting Pluto across the Galactic Center. This one transit will trigger activations and changes in so many people across the planet.......it's very exciting!

I just realized that I probably didn't even answer your question! :| Honestly, I don't know what the situation with the so-called "Crystal Kids" is because as yet, I haven't seen very many of them over the past few years. But things are changing so fast now, who knows, they may be able to incarnate more safely now that the Elder Grunts (that's a semi-joke everyone) have finished all the prep work energetically.

Obviously, I too am interested in Wanderer/Indigo/Crystal/Lightworker people and how this is affecting us all today and tomorrow. I hope this topic is one that others find interesting also.

m_Adison

Holy ****.

I was reading about the Indigo people... crystal kids. ahhhhh.... I've never heard of them... or anything like that. (bred in the church :lol: )

I'm almost positive that I am one.

I just don't want to throw all of my **** out on the table... on the forum. My life is a very crazy story to tell... and I'm a very secretive person when it comes to the 'real stuff'

I need to talk to someone. This is crazy... I've been searching for years. For an explanation.

ah.

I need some time to think.

:|

Lapis

m Adison,

...."bred in the church" Oh that was great! :lol: :lol:

I highly suggest going to Sunfell's site and reading every article she's written about Indigos and Crystals or as she calles them "Octarines". After doing that you'll know if you're an Indigo or not. Also if you've gone through the transition into Crystal, especially if you're middle aged!
falldownfaintemo1ct.gif

But, because you had the reaction to this you did, I'd sure bet that you're an Indigo. It effects you that way when you finally connect with it consciously. Go breath and read and then come back and talk or ask whatever questions you dare. You'd be surprised at this point, how many others of us there are who've lived highly strange lives up to this point! I'm happy you connected with this info now. :wink:

Here's the link to Sunfell's site/forums where you can read posts of other Indigos and Crystals of all ages. Sunfell herself is I believe in her late 40's at this point. There isn't a lot of current posting going on there but lots of info from past posts to learn from.

http://p209.ezboard.com/bsunfellsislandsofsanity

m_Adison

I just felt it .. just now. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I'm very sensitive right now... seriously.. I don't know what to think. I'm in a kind of shock. I'm feeling pretty dizzy.. right now.

It's just insane. I read .. haven't finished reading.

let's just say everything I read is inevitably me... it's crazy.. I have every symptom. Every single one.

It scares me... the other side scares me...it always has. But, I can't escape it at the same time.

:|

ahhhhhhh.. I am going to finish reading.. and then I don't know what I'm going to do.

I just don't know what to think right now. ---

I will reply soon.. I just need a moment. I'm feeling almost high right now.. and it's creeping me out.. like I'm seeing .. ahh .. I sound like a lunatic. I will write later when I have calmed down.. mentally.

Thank you so much for my resurrection. You don't even know how much this is going to change my life.

-until then.

Lapis

Yes I do sweetie! Fly high and remember. :D Don't worry about any of it, it's simply your time to connect with this knowldge now and remember. Take one giant leap at a time! :wink: Talk more with us when you can. The best to you!

glykeria

Lapis
I actually think I am a "lightworker" and from what I have been coming to understand the Uranus opposition is the reason for this new feeling. Yea Uranus I think :? I am 39 and have also been led recently or intensely drawn toward searching for SOMETHING DEEPER, it is like I know that I am capable of an intense awareness but of what I am still struggling with or fighting the urge to explore subjects that are so far removed from my NORM. I was not bred in the church but I was baptized Eastern Orthodox a pretty structured patriarchial religion, so I know my answers do not lie there. I have a new question which was overlooked before in all of the excitement of the subject :D
Ready?
Here it is open to answers from all I would like to here lots of opinions on this.......well actually there are 2 questions.
Is there something specific in the birth chart of an Indigo child, light worker, wander ETC...... that distingushes them from the normal rank and file
Is there any difference between what most call Midlife crisis and what many of the symptoms of being Indigo is... I have many of the symptoms not all but many and so do lots of people my age...
Still Seeking
Glykeria

Light

Welcome Glykeria

I'm only a tad older than you, and know some of what you're going through. :? Lapis pointed me in the right direction, and I realise I'm not going totally mad. (Thanks again Lapis. :D ) And the same two questions????

Another book Lapis reccommended and I reccommend as compulsory reading for EVERYONE over 35 is " Barbara Hand Clow: Kundalini:the liquid light of sex". It doesn't answer the questions, though, but it does explain form an Astrological persepective the changes we go through.

Like you (and Mad) I'm an AM I/Aren't I?? :D

Catch you all again, later!

Take care

hel

m_Adison

I know... you either know or you don't, right?

I don't know exactly how to approach what I'm grasping... I'm quite intoxicated.

:mrgreen:

-the more I think about it... the more I want to hide.

this is what was meant to be. I was meant to stumble across that website.. and in time... everything will work it's way out...

but, I have a contradiction of beliefs.. I guess I wouldn't say beliefs.. but, how I was raised... this all seems wrong..

but, it's so real. :|

SO REAL. I mean... I am an indigo. I just need to accept it.. It's hard when your head is pulling you this way and that... (when I say 'bred in the church' I mean.. seriously ... 3 times week and church camp. - - - I mean.. the only reason my daddy ain't a preacher .. is because, my pappa had a girl - - hahah, really, though.. my grandpa .. and and great grandpa.. + are preachers of a VERY conservative, christian church... my extreme personality is so contradictory.. I mean.. they don't even allow musical instruments.. and HELLO!!!!~! Music is my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

ugh... believe me.. it's real. I know from experience.. visions...ahh... ****.. I'm just a bundle of mixed emotions right now...

sorry, I'm really not with it right now... I got myself drunk after I went to the website about indigos. I feel like I've had the realization of my life.

If you've experienced it.. you know what I'm talking about.

I'm too hidden to just say what I mean.. I would rather beat aorund the bush... :)

But, I've had visions... dreams.. memories... insights.. my intuition is as sharp as my intellect... and it scares me.

really... I've had some very SCARY encounters with the other side.

and... being self-conscious doesn't help.

I don't know what to do now... I guess keep reading.. and writing.. and learning...

I need to learn how to manage my 'outer' talents.

I have my music under control.. but, this is a whole other ball game.

I've been ignoring it my whole life.. trying to make it stop... my ablilities. It a burden and a blessing.. just like I said about the 'aquarius' generation.

ahh... I need an astrological psychologist.

haha.. I really hate psychologists.. I'm a rehab veteran. I'm telling you.. I ******* hate... doctors/psycologists.

Mind over matter, PEOPLE! ****... how stupid is our society getting?

-confused-

m.

Lapis

m_Adison said:
But, I've had visions... dreams.. memories... insights.. my intuition is as sharp as my intellect... and it scares me.

really... I've had some very SCARY encounters with the other side.

A very honest and powerful statement Adison! And guess what? It indicates that you're using more of both sides of your brain, hence your intuition and intellect being equally sharp as you said. It only scares you I'd guess, mainly because it sounds like you haven't been around many other people with this same ability. This more whole brained functioning and awareness. Humanity is evolving right now and it is and can be "SCARY"!

Another aspect of this (you mentioned about having "encounters with the other side") that is very common when one is first relearning (in this current life) about using more of one's whole brain which naturally includes awareness of and interactions with, nonphysical realities and beings. Usually in the beginning of this learning and integrating process, we do encounter many of the lower or "scary" negative forces/energy/beings etc. The big question is why???

Very simply, they're "Tests", "Initiations", and if you fall apart early on when first encountering the other polarity!!! aka negative and scary forces, then you're not yet ready to move on to the next learning phase and level. But if you do face these different scary forces and beings, then you've sort of passed this early Initiation and will continue on with the soul work of "Polarity Resolution" in all ways and on many levles both inside YOU and in the outer physical world and the inner nonphysical realms. That's a hell of lotta energy/archetypal/karmic/personal and collective stuff to deal with huh? BUT.......... that's exactly what most all "Lightworkers and Wanderers and Indigos and Crystals and Old Souls" etc. etc. are supposed to be doing in this lifetime during these huge astrological Age changes and all the rest of it!

As for your personal (long family) religious beliefs and probably being an Indigo or Lightworker.........I'd bet that its your spiritual 'job' or karma (I don't mean "bad" at all.....just the opposite!) to be what you are in the midst of these people to help remind them that there's much more beyond what they believe! Do you see what I'm trying to say? You may be the Lightworker/Indigo within your genetic family line to help awaken them? Again, no easy task but this is what Lightworkers (and all the others) do during these intense planetary/cosmic changes.

Take another couple deep breaths and we'll continue this discussion if you want. :)

Lapis

glykeria said:
Lapis
I actually think I am a "lightworker" and from what I have been coming to understand the Uranus opposition is the reason for this new feeling. Yea Uranus I think :? I am 39 and have also been led recently or intensely drawn toward searching for SOMETHING DEEPER, it is like I know that I am capable of an intense awareness but of what I am still struggling with or fighting the urge to explore subjects that are so far removed from my NORM.

Is there something specific in the birth chart of an Indigo child, light worker, wander ETC...... that distingushes them from the normal rank and file?
Is there any difference between what most call Midlife crisis and what many of the symptoms of being Indigo is...? I have many of the symptoms not all but many and so do lots of people my age...
Still Seeking
Glykeria

Glykeria,

Your first paragraph does sound typical of Uranus Oppostion energies making you feel like you're going to fly out of your skin and mind!!! Understand that repeated Kundalini energy flashing up your spine and lighting up your brain, flashing through your body/being, is part of the Uranus Opposition and this alone will change you in huge ways! I believe that if your soul has set up prior to incarnation in this life, your Uranus Oppostion to be a multiple leveled spiritual wake up call.......a major life transit that's ALSO going to trigger, activate, like a "timed release capsule", deeper levels of spiritual awakening and consciousness then yes, this one transit is gonna "rock your world"!

I highly recommend that you DON"T fight the urge to explore new subjects or this Uranus Oppostion transit can cause a lot of physical damage. This is super powerful Uranian energies and you and I don't know what your soul has planned for your growth at this time. I'd say go with the flow of Uranian energies and try to be as conscious as you can during the whole Initiation. And get the book hel mentioned because IMO it's a sanity saver for all Lightworkers/Indigos/Wanderers/Crystals going through all of the major lift transits, with Uranus Opposition carrying the biggest 'punch'.

Now, to the hard questions! You and many other people have asked if there are things in our natal charts that directly, clearly, indicate whether or not we or others are indeed Indigos, Wanderers, Crystal, Lightworkers, Old Sousl etc. Even if one is "Psychic", "Empathic", etc. Where is that magical physical astrological evidence in the natal chart that as you said, "distinguishes them from the normal rank and file" :?: :?: :?:

Glykeria, we may need to move this thread to the "Spiritual" forum!

You know how when you meet someone for the first time you sense what that person is all about? How you can tell at lightspeed if this person is one that you're drawn to or repelled by? Or just feel uncomfortable with? Not much "thought" with this whole process but tons of inner fast sensings and knowings at another more intuitive level? Other parts of you besides your linear thinking mind are used at moments like this and rarely questioned because you trust it.

There are IMO, many different things in our natal charts that indicte if we carry the tools to vibrate faster, higher, outside the norm, to perceive outside the box of physicality. Things like strong water signs and houses, things like strong Moon and all of the Outer Planets, things like strong but highly balanced and sane air in our chart and other things. But, to fine tune this down into 2-3 or more "things" in the natal chart screaming blatantly that this person, in this life, is an Indigo or a Wanderer or a Lightworker ect.???

Personally I feel that to answer those type of questions we need to use the parts of ourselves, our expanded selves and not our linear intellectual minds. It just dosen't work that way from what I've learned and experienced. (I can hear some other forum members wanting to rip my hair out of my scalp about now! I know the feeling :lol: ) To answer these types of questions we've GOT to consider where the soul is at during this particular incarnation. Which level and frequency is this soul working from and through in this incarnation? If more advanced then yes, he'll use his natal tools in a totally different manor than a soul who's not ready to go there yet and wants to work on other issues first. It's not completely about the natal placements- the physical vehicle- but about who's in the drivers seat then and where the driver wants to go and how well he can keep that vehicle on The Path........which ever one that is in that incarnation.

Frequency vibrates with like frequencies (and harmonics) and if you've spent other (past/future) incarnations (both physical and non) learning how to maintain a particular higher level frequency/awareness, then you will instantly recognize other people who vibrate at or near the same level you are. These souls incarnate into physicality now who are Indigos, Crystals, Wanderers, Lightworkers recognize each other mainly through like energy frequencies. We sense each other through similar energy signatures we emanate and it's like reconnecting with really old much loved family members we haven't seen for ages.

to be continued.......if there's further interest that is. :)

glykeria

Lapis
maybe we do need to move this thread, I need to say that I read the Sunfell fourms and found many answers I also saw many similarities. I do believe exactly what you say I have set up a spiritual awakening to coincide with the uranus oppisition. How smart my soul must be to set this event to a time in my life where I am I feel I can be able to handle this emotionally. I know I have been led to you and this fourm by a greater power. I also say that when I read your words I feel a connectedness to you in my soul I feel as if I know you like you are an old friend :) I am ready to have it rock my world!!! As I am learning I feel as if I am becoming more alive, more aware, learning things that I really already knew kind of confusing but I believe you will understand. I will get the book as I want to keep my sanity.
I have always been very intuitive about people and I have met people and often wonder why some people that appeared to be "good people" just rubbed me the wrong way so glad I am not crazy as this sense is becoming stronger now. Sometimes I am so repelled by a person it makes it very hard to be around them and in my occupation RN it is especially difficult if that person is my patient. I feel as if I am waking up from a deep deep sleep and that the world I am used to existing in has changed. I hope that my soul is ready for this change.
thank you Lapis I will see ya on the spiritual fourm for more of these disscussions.
Glykeria

Lapis

glykeria,

"I hope my soul is ready for this change."

It is and that's why all this RE-learning things that you DO already know! :) You're being triggered probably through your Uranus Opposition energies and others no doubt, to bring into full conscious awareness, the fact that you are and always have been an "Indigo" or "Lightworker" or whatever term resonates the best to you. So much of what all of us are going through now has to do with our sense of "self" expanding greatly to include much grander and larger aspects of ourselves. It's always been there, but we weren't capable of integrating consciously these much larger parts of ourselves until now. This process is also called by many Lightworkers - the "Ascension" process!

We have to do this in little baby steps, small layers, small energy increments year after year otherwise the huge sudden increase in energy would simply destroy our minds and bodies. So its more like - Slow Motion Ascension Process from 1987 through 2012! :lol:

Thank you for your kind words but believe me, when its time for us to get triggered, we will in the strangest of ways. Just like you and Adison, when it was time for me to consciously connect with this Indigo and Crystal information, I was pushed by unseen hands right to Sunfell's site, and she's hard to find! She calls that site "islands of sanity" for just that reason!!! :wink: Welcome Home.

m_Adison

I lost my internet there for a while.. but, now I live next to the library.

woo hoo.

---- hmm... continuing this discussion.. I haven't had much time to research more about this. I need to. I'm having weird transitions in my life right now... I finally feel the need to stop partying. HAH. Right.

I'm trying to seek better things in life... get back in the game with my music... I was gone there for a while... about 5 years. 5 years of wasted time... ugh...

After I read about the indigo children. . . I knew I was one... there isn't anything on the list that I haven't experienced. It really scared me when I read it.. because, it was like reading my life... I haven't been able to form attachments... and I've always been searching for something.. I don't know why.. but, I move all the time.. I just can't stay in one spot.. half of that could be that I'm aquarius... but, it's to the max. My mind is searching for something.. it has always been... I just didn't know exactly what. I know things.. people.. you can't lie to me... it's impossible. But, at the same time I feel great sadness.. my compassion and empathy is my biggest weakness... so, I can never turn a person down when in need... even if I hate their guts. Lately, I started picking up more and more. . . I've kinda just pushed it out of my mind... and tried to ignore it ... after I read about it... I notice it now more than ever... and I am always sick. ALWAYS. Unexplainably sick... Nothing is medically wrong with me.. I just get sick... Heart palpitations.. I get those BAD. I thought that there was something wrong with my heart... so, I got it checked out... and they thought that I was crazy. The tingling in my head... ha. Yeah. Certain places I go... I feel energy that I can't explain.. and see things. I'm not saying I'm psychic... and I don't want anyone to think I'm talking out my ass... but, I have to do something. I feel like I'm not in my head half of the time... because, I can see people. It's weird.. I can't explain it.. but, I started having dreams again. - - - I can take myself out of dreams... wake myself out of dreams.. talk to myself in dreams... when I'm dreaming.. I know. I used to have it mastered pretty well, but... now.. I'm getting INSANE vivid dreams. Just 2 days ago...I drempt something about my life... and it happened.. it's just weird... that's it.

well well- that's enough venting for me... I'll be back tomorrow.- - - thanks for listening... I am a troubled soul.

-until then-

Empath

I read all of the Indigo stuff and it's like the writer is used me as a template for an essay. If what she wrote is Indigo, then I am Indigo.

Many very right-on comments, for example, she mentions computer programming and languages. I am en editor by trade, never took a programming course, but was hired as a proofreader for a company that localized software, help, and user guides into 16 different languages. Not only could I proofread languages I had never seen before -- like Finnish and Korean -- day 1 of this job was my first computer experience -- I couldn't even get the cursor to move correctly! Within 2 weeks, I was editing menus and resizing dialog boxes in multiple languages! Now I am a bonafide technical writer and do occassional QA -- developers cringe when I do QA because I install the program and "ask" it to show me its worst. And it usually does break in an unexpected way. If I can't break it within 30 minutes, it's rock solid.

I am a Boomer, born in 1956 and totally acculturated, but I am Indigo. See ... the strange thing to me is that I tend to think that the description written by Sunfell is fairly easy to come by, not at all eye-opening to me, for almost all of my friends fit pretty well in the descriptions too. Indigo could well be a description of "former" Hippies (not really, losing hair is not the same as cutting it :wink: ). Coming from the culture, and reading Sunfell's essays, it is really hard to tell the difference.

So are the Flower Children -- the ones who really DO believe in Peace, Love , and Understanding -- the original Indigos, or is Indigo the new Hippie?

Lapis

YIPPIE this thread is going again! I'm so glad you're back mAdison, I wondered if you'd overloaded and just needed to think, feel and process for awhile. Please don't worry, there's nothing "wrong" with you, but there's a lot that's very right! :) I'm going to add another link to the April 1, 2006 'latest alert' from Karen Bishop. Why you ask? Because I've heard from many different people over the past month or so about the extremely wierd dreams they and myself have been having.

I'm going to start a new thread in "Spiritual" that will be for discussing our weird physical pains, illnesses etc which are directly connected to the ascension process we're going through. From Feb. 1998 I started the transformation process into Crystal (I hate having to use these words, terms but all this stuff is hard enough to clearly discuss!) and in some ways I'm still going through it.....or it's just a continuation of the ascension process. Point is, that there were long years during this time that I honestly didn't think I'd physically or mentally survive the transition to another state. I mention this only because it sounds like you too (and I think Empath is also) are having intense physical body transformations and toxic reactions etc. Like I said, I'll start another thread about just this huge issue.

Glad your back with us Adison.
rainbowface8fe.gif

Ready, Set, Go!
April 1, 2006

Greetings!

We're finally beginning to feel a bit of forward movement after a very long lull. Currently, new information is arriving for us that will serve to support our new endeavors and the new spaces that we will be filling. Yesterday morning I awoke and immediately knew, “uh, oh. I don't belong in this space anymore.”

With so many new manifestations due to arrive this year, it resulted in an immense time of integrating and realigning. We cannot move forward until everything is in place and where it needs to be. We have made great progress so far in regard to integrating and realigning at inner and higher levels, and now we will begin realigning in regard to the little pieces that need to arrive in the physical world that will begin the process of the bigger manifestations.

During times of bigger shifts, I usually wake up in the morning feeling as if I don't belong where I am waking up! Perhaps some of you have also had this experience. This means that the aligning within us has made great progress, as our physical reality is not yet matching our new and higher vibration.

Another interesting phenomenon many are currently experiencing is the wild and crazy dreams. These dreams are almost like acid trips in that they are so very bizarre, intense and may appear to make no sense. These dreams are all about things we are releasing. I love these dreams for two reasons: 1. They enable us to release while we are asleep, which is so much easier and more pleasant than releasing while we are awake, and 2. We are releasing these feelings and experiences that manifested as distortions and misaligned energies within us in the form of “issues” because……….we will never have to experience them or create them ever again .

Wishing you heaven in your heart, starlight in your soul, and miracles in your life in these miraculous times,

Karen

For further reading: www.whatsuponplanetearth.com

[Moderator edit - due to Copyright protection.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Lapis

Empath said:
I read all of the Indigo stuff and it's like the writer is used me as a template for an essay. If what she wrote is Indigo, then I am Indigo.

Many very right-on comments, for example, she mentions computer programming and languages.....

I am a Boomer, born in 1956 and totally acculturated, but I am Indigo....

So are the Flower Children -- the ones who really DO believe in Peace, Love , and Understanding -- the original Indigos, or is Indigo the new Hippie?

Empath,

Sorry for tearing apart your quotes! When I read some of your posts, you remind me in many ways of Sunfell. I think she's now 48 or 49 (a Libra if memory serves me) so you're about the same age even! I'm 54 and I think that by the mid to late 50's another level of Indigos incarnated in mass here. There's been stages, levles, groups of us incarnating and each of these groups come in with different 'job's to do to open this planet up to higher Light/knowledge etc. So now, the young ones in their late teens and early 20s are able to do their 'jobs' faster and easier because us older groups have broken up the major aspects of negative energy here. Each group is so important and highly specialized.

As you correctly asked, many (but not all of course) of the original 'Hippies' or 'Flower Children' are both Wanderers and Indigos. We incarnated in mass at that time to literally change the energies on Earth. (The Pluto in Leo group or a large number of them I should say) We were the first large group to come in here either openly remembering that we came from elsewhere, or spent many years waking up to this fact. To me these two terms, Wanderers and Indigos, are very similar with the group from your age on, carrying more and more of the pure Indigo consciousness and attitude that's so clearly recognizable in Sunfell and her works.

I'm going to go off on one of my personal beliefs based on memories and info now about some of these different groups. Of course the edges blur and blend and it can't be laid out and cut n' dried as easily as this! So having said that, do a lot of blending and overlapping to what I'm going to say next.

I feel that a massive number of us Pluto in Leo folks were also directly connected to all that happened around the time of Atlantis and ancient Egypt at the cusp of the Great Ages of Virgo and Leo. Just opposite our now! IOWs karmically and energetically many of us Boomers, menopausal Boomers (return of the Goddess in mass! :lol: ) were involved in the good and not so good stuff that happened in these ancient civilizations and consciousnesses - Lemurian/Atlantian. Many of us had to do with the downfall of Atlantis, and many others of us were there at that time preparing earth and humanity for all the chaos and imbalances that would happen after that mega planetary catastrophy.

Many of us incarnated and were indeed 'the Hippies'. I prefer the Pleiadians term of "System Busters"! :mrgreen: And since then there's just been huge groups incarnating after us, each carrying specific levles of higher energies/consciousness, all the way up to the young ones of today like mAdison and so many others. My brain is turning to mush and I've only gotten half way through this, so I'll try again later to add some more to this.