Taylor Swift.. guess her ascendant.

nuthatch

She looks a lot like a Pisces ASC friend of mine. I can definitely see her having a water sign ascendant, either Cancer or Pisces.

Venusian Grin

I can definitely see her having a water sign ascendant, either Cancer or Pisces.

Just looking at this photo I think Aries. The eyebrows and the eyes.
taylor_swift_young.jpg

Last edited:

SecretGarden

She looks a lot like a Pisces ASC friend of mine. I can definitely see her having a water sign ascendant, either Cancer or Pisces.

I agree with you, I also think she is a Pisces or Cancer rising. Either of these would explain her dreamy image and would emphasize (with aspect to moon in Cancer) her music that often center around the idealistic and romantic side of love. She comes off as very cute and sweet. She also is very open about her relationships and isn't afraid to express her feelings (and reveal who it's about) in her songs. This makes sense as her Sun is in Sagittarius. Actually now, I'm really leaning towards Pisces more than Cancer!

MB20

I thought she was a Pisces sun. I am a Pisces rising and I can totally relate her. We both have the dreamy look. My friends always say I look like I'm always thinking of unicorns and double rainbows. My guess is she is a Pisces rising.

Ixaee

Pisces (dreamy) ---- or Libra (she also has that proper, 1940's wife look to her now) :lol:

Or possibly Cancer?

Last edited:

Vista

There hasn't been much activity in the Celebrity Astrology forum so I wanted to make this thread. Would anyone like to guess Taylor Swift's Ascendant? She is a Sagittarius with a Moon in Cancer.

http://www.astrotheme.com/celestar/portrait.php?clef=4FyP4kzjvK4w&info=1

I apologize if someone has already created this thread and it is several pages in the past in this forum.

Cancer or Capricorn rising. She is 5' 11" which makes me think she has Uranus in the 1st house or Opposing her ASC. Uranus in the first house usually indicates someone who will be very tall, well above what is considered average.

Spicadilly

I read that Uranus aspecting the AC with any aspect makes a person tall, 2 in mind one has Uranus trine AC and the other widely cj it from the 12th. I definitly don't have Uranus aspecting AC :biggrin:.

She could have Neptune in 1st as well to make her look dreamy.

serafin5

I read that Uranus aspecting the AC with any aspect makes a person tall, 2 in mind one has Uranus trine AC and the other widely cj it from the 12th. I definitly don't have Uranus aspecting AC :biggrin:.

She could have Neptune in 1st as well to make her look dreamy.

Well, I dont know what happened with me then! My Uranus is sext. my Asc and I am ony 5'5 on a good day!:tongue:

savanna

I feel like she has a fire sign ascendant. Sagittarius ascendant possibly. Her sun is in Sag, but that's her only planet with a fire sign.

Last edited:

aniketkno

question... what would curly hair be representative of? like planetwise, signwise, and/or house wise? anyone have an idea??

Bjorkstrand

Here's the noon chart.
What's she really like?

Maybe we'll have to wait till she's 30 years old.

Jim

Attachments

• taylor_swift.jpg
    taylor_swift.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Bjorkstrand

This is better.
Beginning of pisces rising. Jupiter+ moon in 5th(creating) opposing the 11th group activities. Giving her money away to charities.
Getting a cat is weird Orcus in the 6th.

Jim

Attachments

• taylor_swift.jpg
    taylor_swift.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 51