marriage prediction

star_star

Namaste Ji...

am posting my queries here with a lot of hope that i will get answer to my queries.

Have given my birth details here.

DOB: 18.5.1984
TOB:2.49 PM
Place of birth: Dindigul (India)
Nakshatra: Moola (as per vakiya panchangam)
Pooradam (as Per Thirukanidha panchangam)

Pls let me know when will i get married? will it be love or arranged marriage?will i marry a person from same community or diff community? whts the reason for delay in my marriage?how will be my marriage life?from which place hy spouse will be coming?

1) Is there any love marriage indication in my chart? few said yes and few said no.
2) when will i meet my spouse?
3) how his appearance and character?
4) is he someone known to me or new to me?
5) will we get alliance from our relatives circle?
6) will he be also in the same industry where i am working?
7)whethe will he from far distance or close to my current place or native?

Awaiting for ur reply.

Thanks

star_star

Hi,

here i have attached my horoscope.

am a virgo ascendant.sun sign :taurus;moon sign:sagittarius

thanks.

Attachments

• horoscope.jpg
    horoscope.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 39

star_star

Hi,
here i have attached rasi and navamsa chart together.

planet position in rasi chart:

moon,jupiter - 4 th
venus,mercury -8th
sun,rahu-9th
mars,saturn-2nd
ketu - 3rd

Attachments

• horos.JPG
    horos.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 23

star_star

Hi,

have attached the chart which is been generated from Astro.but it shows that am libra ascendant which i think is wrong.

thanks

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_x_hp.28884.8132.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_x_hp.28884.8132.gif
    49.6 KB · Views: 49

aq17

1) Is there any love marriage indication in my chart? few said yes and few said no.
This would be a very stable & loving marriage. Love at first sight kind of placement.

You should have met him already - you'd click very quickly!
You'll get married this year.

Well built very career oriented, well educated.

Should be a classmate/childhood friend/culturally very close or from your region - Even if this person is at a geographic distance.

5) will we get alliae from our relatives circle?
If he has a sister - Yes!

Very possible! Medictine related? Or earty material related! I see metal/bones/education or a combination.

Should be a classmate/childhood friend/culturally very close or from your region - Even if this person is at a geographic distance.

star_star

Dear aq17,

Thanks a lot for ur predictions. can u pls tell me ur predictions based on western chart? because in western chart it shows that am libra ascendant but actually am virgo ascendant.

few ppl said there is no love indication in my chart.but u said it is.am not in love with anyone till this min.this is confusing.

"Even if this person is at a geographic distance." does it mean he is working abroad?

is it possble to predict age diff between me and him? when i will meet him?

Thanks

This would be a very stable & loving marriage. Love at first sight kind of placement.

You should have met him already - you'd click very quickly!
You'll get married this year.

Well built very career oriented, well educated.

5) will we get alliae from our relatives circle?
If he has a sister - Yes!

Very possible! Medictine related? Or earty material related! I see metal/bones/education or a combination.

aq17

It is based on Tropical time not sidereal. Western charts are based on Tropical time Vedic is based on Sidereal.

Vista

Dear aq17,

Thanks a lot for ur predictions. can u pls tell me ur predictions based on western chart? because in western chart it shows that am libra ascendant but actually am virgo ascendant.

few ppl said there is no love indication in my chart.but u said it is.am not in love with anyone till this min.this is confusing.

"Even if this person is at a geographic distance." does it mean he is working abroad?

Thanks

You are 3:59 degrees Libra ASC in Western astrology. The ASC's are usually different from Vedic to Western Astrology. Based on Western astrology Transiting Jupiter and Uranus are moving into your 7th house. Jupiter will trine Uranus your 5th ruler this Spring, which might bring an opportunity of meeting someone. The beginning of summer Transiting Jupiter will conjunct your natal Mercury in the 7th house. This will be another opportunity, or maybe solidifying an existing relationship. Later this summer Jupiter will oppose your natal Mars(7th house ruler of Love and marriage) Saturn conjunction, even though it's challenging you might stop seeing one guy and meet another or again you might move forward in an existing relationship as it also trines your Moon and Jupiter in the 4th house of home and family. In another year to year and a half Progressed Moon will conjunct natal Moon and Jupiter and sextile natal Mars and Saturn, perhaps this will be the time that you get married. As far as what he might be like, you have Mercury placed in the 7th showing that he could be Virgo or Gemini or have these characteristics. He will probably be very intellectual and maybe older as your 7th ruler Mars in conjunct Saturn.

aq17

A Love marriage and a Loving long term relationship are two different things.

Possibly!

Less than 5 years. Soon.

star_star

Thank u so much to aq17 and vista....

if vedic is different from western astrology , does the predictions also vary for a same person?

because in vedic my 7th house is empty.but in western my 7th house is having mercury...so i guess prediction will vary in both scenarios....

kindly clarify..sorry to bug u...

thanks

Vista

if vedic is different from western astrology , does the predictions also vary for a same person?

because in vedic my 7th house is empty.but in western my 7th house is having mercury...so i guess prediction will vary in both scenarios....

kindly clarify..sorry to bug u...

thanks

With both methods, the predictions and person seem to work out the same. In other words, you will get more or less the same answers but in a different way. It's like changing house systems which can move planets to different houses, you still have more or less the same chart outcome, it's just interpreted in a different manner. Later on down the road you can update us on what happens over the next 6 months.

star_star

Sure Vista . will defenetly update u...

Can u pls predict abt my career? espacially after marriage...is there any possibility to travel abroad...

thanks

beginner

have u got ur life partner?

with in 3.5 ur T-jupiter N-venus that may bring some good luck factor in love.
Please update the thread after 3 months.

JUPITERASC

if vedic is different from western astrology , does the predictions also vary for a same person? because in vedic my 7th house is empty.but in western my 7th house is having mercury...so i guess prediction will vary in both scenarios... kindly clarify..sorry to bug u...thanks[/QUOTE]

These are learning forums so you are not 'bugging' anyone star_star! Regarding your question. Prediction varies when using two different systems.

Wikipedia informs us: Sidereal and tropical are the terms for two systems of ecliptic coordinates used in astrology. Both divide the ecliptic into a number of "signs" named after constellations, but while (A) the sidereal system defines the signs based on the fixed stars, (B) the tropical system defines it based on the position of vernal equinox (i.e. the intersection of the ecliptic with the celestial equator). Because of the precession of the equinoxes, the two systems do not remain fixed relative to each other but drift apart by about 1.4 arc degrees per century. Tropical system was present in Mesopotamian astrology adopted by the Greeks probably during Hellenistic period and remains prevalent in western astrology. A sidereal system is used in Hindu astrology, and in some 20th-century systems of western astrology. While classical tropical astrology is based on the orientation of the Earth relative to the Sun and planets, sidereal astrology deals with the position of the Earth relative to both of these as well as the stars of the celestial sphere

Therefore it is clear that Sidereal and Tropical are entirely different systems. Vedic astrologers use a different methodology to that of Tropical astrologers.

There are some astrologers who practice Western Sidereal Astrology for example Kenneth Bowser who says: Western sidereal astrology is the rediscovery of ancient Babylonian astrology, the original form of astrology. Sidereal, from the Latin, sidus, (star) is the type of astrology that reckons celestial longitude from the positions of the stars, rather than the vernal equinox. http://www.westernsiderealastrology.com/ Kenneth Bowser follows the work of Cyril Fagan (1896 – 1970) http://www.westernsiderealastrology.com/cyrilfagan/cyrilfagan.asp:smile:

relationship sticky
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28945
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=254409&postcount=9

Unfortunately, there is no set formula or signature for marriage or childbirth, although others may disagree, apparently horary and vedic seem confident in this area. There are indicators and potential as there would be with natal, solar return chart but guarantees -- (post 2 & 3 below)
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=207744#post207744

Your chart is a blueprint of your personality, facets and penchants and the whole chart is 'potential' for development. There is nothing guaranteed or fatalistic in charts, I do believe we still do have free will. I also believe we chose our parents and childhood circumstances best suited to learning those Lessons in the best way we can.

I think it's worth bearing in mind that the natal chart, like solar returns is all about 'potential' but as we all know we don't always fulfil that potential do we.

It's like someone saying you can predict death, but with modern medicine and sciences the way they are and the potential to 'die' three times in a life, doesn't mean to say you will does it

I think lots of people have unrealistic expectations about what astrology can and can't do. astrology is an 'art, science and craft' and not clairvoyance either. If there were a formula or signature, don't you think we would ALL be using it?

Predicting marriage and/or having children can sometimes be done, but it is not easy, time consuming and intricate. There are lots of things to take into consideration like, secondary progressions, what inter-aspects one chart makes to another, Solar arcs, Solar returns, Transits etc

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3192
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3179
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14255

Symbolic Directions in Modern Astrology – book by

By Charles E. Carter
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=uDv0Xj9YjngC&printsec=frontcover&dq=astrology+Charles+Carter&hl=en&ei=w5HeS7G6DYb2-Aa71Oj_Bg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CD8Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

star_star

Hi Beginner,

Thanks a lot for ur concern...

But for me, there is no progress in the marriage related matter. Neither am in love nor it works in traditional alliance search.

U mean to say there are possibilities in 3. months? sure i ll give u feddback if the event fructifies...

Thanks to JUPITERASC,astrologer50 for ur valuable responses.

Thanks once again...

have u got ur life partner?

with in 3.5 ur T-jupiter N-venus that may bring some good luck factor in love.
Please update the thread after 3 months.

beginner

hi:)

I read in books that progressed and transit can not make an event until that is not promise in natal chart.
ruler of ur 7th is mars, it is in own aries but it is Rx and also conjunct by Rx saturn, and ur VEnus is also making opposition with both malefic planets mars and saturn these may be the reason for delay in marriage.

soon T-jupiter will conjunct ur venus that will bring good luck factor (mostly astrologer don't consider venus for relationship in women's chart but I consider it because venus is natural ruler of 7th and stressed venus bring delay in relationship for both men and women.

I don't know why astrology is not working in ur case :surprised: last year or many months ago vista also predict about ur relationship that doesn't work :unsure:

update this thread after jupiter-venus conjunction and after jupiter/mars trine. jupiter will get retrograde may be this retrograde delay its conjunctions with venus because during retrograde jupiter will go backward so check ur transits to count the exact degree and time.

Hi Beginner,

Thanks a lot for ur concern...

But for me, there is no progress in the marriage related matter. Neither am in love nor it works in traditional alliance search.

U mean to say there are possibilities in 3. months? sure i ll give u feddback if the event fructifies...

Thanks to JUPITERASC,astrologer50 for ur valuable responses.

Thanks once again...

star_star

Hi Beginner,

I also wonder y things are not favorable...

i consulted vedic astrologer... he told am running unfavourable dasa till october so transit will not yield result in this bad period.so am hoping for good things after october...sure will update u on this.... Is there any such dasa system in western astrology?

Thanks.

beginner

No, there is no dasa system in western, In western we use PROGRESSION in which planet moves 1 degree in one year, but moon move fast it move 1 degree/month in progression.

Hi Beginner,

I also wonder y things are not favorable...

i consulted vedic astrologer... he told am running unfavourable dasa till october so transit will not yield result in this bad period.so am hoping for good things after october...sure will update u on this.... Is there any such dasa system in western astrology?

Thanks.