Will the truth come out?

IcedWater

I am going through a lot and need advice.

My ex and I broke up "officially" on Nov 27, 2011 at around 8:00 am PST. He basically backstabbed me for someone else and I realized that it was "over" at that time, although nothing was specifically said. The woman he backstabbed me for was an old "friend" of mine, who I had recently had a falling out with. He basically took something from me and gave it to her. EOS.

So far, so bad. But, IF this had been the end, then I'd have had some sort of closure. But it gets worse. I was then befriended by a third-party (a stranger to me) who then spread rumors about my ex and character assassinated him to me. I attempted to warn my ex via a text (don't ask me why, I was STUPID) on Saturday, Dec 3, 2011 at around 6:00 pm PST (a gross approximation, and this time could be even an hour off on either side - I, no longer, have the text, unfortunately).

All hell broke loose. Ex allegedly contacted third-party and it all went rapidly downhill. She accused ME of being the one who had actually character assassinated him and he responded by threatening ME with a slander lawsuit. Instead of contacting me with her version or arranging for the three of us to sort this out, he reacted by going a rampage of sorts, launching a vicious and very effective smear campaign amongst "friends" and neighbors that turned half off them away from me. He also attempted to get my business to fold by contacting the local powers-that-be ... it's a long and horrible story, a living hell.

I tried to reach him repeatedly, to tell him I am completely innocent, and that I was only trying to warn him about 3rd party. And, that as bizarre as it sounds, that it is the truth that I speak! He has persistently refused to directly communicate with me, and told a mutual friend that he's "moved" on. However, despite supposedly "moving on", he has continued to indulge in his smear campaigns on the sly.

My query is - will I have closure? Will the truth come out and expose this third party's lies and perfidy? The story goes that she & he are dating now (but this could simply be yet another rumor)!

I do not care, whether they are or not. I have gotten over him quickly, even though I am still pained by the acrimony, but I do want that woman penalized for what she did, and for him to feel like a perfect jackass, because, despite being an attorney, he got conned by the third-rate, scumbag of a woman.

Please advise me. Will the truth ever come out and slap him in the face??? Help!

P.S: I am brand new to astrology, and even newer to horary astrology. But what I learned was that my ex is a difficult and explosive personality, given how Pluto makes contact with almost all of his personal planets. He is a total control freak, and Mars in 12th has meant that he has issues with repressed anger. He is also very egotistical (Leo Ascendant), and, prone to depression (natal Moon tightly conjunct Saturn in depression in Aries).

Our breakup occurred abruptly (I currently have Pluto on my ascendant) and was told that he may reapproach me when Pluto becomes retrogaded again in Feb - March, so I am wondering if that means that he WILL soon see truth? Please help. I do not care about being in a relationship with this guy EVER again, but I do want him to know the truth and feel like a complete jackass. Help!

Here are the natal charts for us :

ME (Gail):

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=23940&d=1320806117

Him (Andy):
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=23941&d=1320806134

Last edited:

IcedWater

Would you give us the time, date and place of your HORARY question (ie, will the truth come out, etc)?
Thanks!

Hi,

Yes, the date & time is the date & time of the question - Will the truth come out? - is Jan 3, 2011 at about 10:22 pm (Pacific Standard Time).

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll delineate this using the Lot of Truth (ascendant+moon-mercury) and the Lot of Rectitude (ascendant+mars-mercury)

-"he" = 7th house = Pisces = Jupiter significator
-Lot of Truth falls @ 11 Aquarius
-Lot of Rectitude (seeing and doing what is right) falls @ 7 Gemini
-Lot of Truth is in cadent 6th house = - testimony
-Lot of Rectitude is in angular 10th house (+) but in same sign as disruptive SN (-) so this = net neutral testimony
-"he" (Jupiter) flows away from the Lot of Truth = - testimony
-"he" (Jupiter) flows toward the Lot of Rectitude = + testimony
-Sun (arbiter of Truth) flows toward the Lot of Truth and also toward the Lot of Rectitude = + testimonies
-Lot of Truth falls in a pitted degree of Aquarius = - testimony
-significator of Lot of Truth (Saturn) is in succedent 2nd house (neutral) but in its sign of exaltation (+) = net + testimony
-significator of Lot of Rectitude (Mercury) is in detriment (-) but in angular 4th house (+) = net neutral testimony

Results:
Positive = +3 testimonies
Negative = -3 testimonies
Net = 0

Indications from this result are that this is a toss-up, maybe the truth will be discovered and he will take the right thought and action (rectitude), maybe not.

However, Mercury, significator of the Lot of Rectitude, is also the querent's significator in this chart: this suggests to me that the resolution of this question rests entirely upon the right actions of the querent to make the truth be known; if such actions are not undertaken by the querent, then its a 50/50 proposition for the truth to become known or for him to think correctly about this matter (rectitude)...

IcedWater

Dr. Farr,

Thank you so much for your response.

Could you give me some guidance on what action I could take to help the truth emerge and clear my name?

I have tried unsuccessfully multiple times to approach my ex. He will not communicate with me at all. He has shut me out completely, although he seems very obsessed about smearing my name (talking about, but not to, me)! I am also worried because he told a friend of mine that further communication from me will be deemed "harassment" and that he would take appropriate action, if I emailed or texted him again. He is an attorney who is quite well known and he has made already threatened me with a slander lawsuit, so I am afraid on how to proceed. He seems to want to believe these lies and shuns me. Please, any advice on how to proceed with getting him to see the truth would help. Thank you in advance for any help you may give me in this regard.

dr. farr

I can see now why it is a 50/50 about the truth eventually coming out as far as he is concerned; obviously you need a few months to pass for things to cool down before even considering direct contact; possibly an indirect route (through friends of his who also are friends of yours) might be the answer. I think he wants to believe what he wants to believe, know what I mean?

IcedWater

I can see now why it is a 50/50 about the truth eventually coming out as far as he is concerned; obviously you need a few months to pass for things to cool down before even considering direct contact; possibly an indirect route (through friends of his who also are friends of yours) might be the answer. I think he wants to believe what he wants to believe, know what I mean?

He certainly has been portraying as an awful woman who ruined his life. A part of me wonders if he is so determined to believe that I am evil because it helps his OWN conscience?

I have no clue - I have lost all but ONE of my "friends" since he launched his smear campaign. I can take this negatively and cry that everyone believes him and his lies, OR I can take this very positively and thank God that this adversity helped me realize that I ONLY had ONE true friend.

I choose to do the latter. Frankly, Dr. Farr, I no longer care if the truth comes out or not. The reason is that the truth is the truth, even if no one believes it. The truth is not relative or subjective... so he can believe what he wants to believe. That just isn't going to change the fact that his reputation was being ruined by the psycho third party and not me.

Thank you again for taking the time to give me your advice / feedback. May God bless all the astrologers here who reach out to those desperate for answers. And Happy New 2012 to you and everyone else!

This too will pass... and eventually I will heal and find peace. May I ask for prayers from you all in the mean while?

dr. farr

You're welcome, and I'll send you positive thoughts! Best wishes for you to leave this negative situation behind you and move forward into a more positive new relationship:biggrin:!