Lucky transit Jupiter Trine Uranus?

star7

Hi!
Charging through Saturn transits can be depressing...but I believe nature demands balance in one form or another.
So maybe , when experiencing the lessons of life , nature gives us pause with unexpected pleasant surprises :)
This is my hope with my current transit "Jupiter trine Uranus" !
Is this really a "lucky" transit for me?
2 weeks ago , I recieved 2 checks from IRS from 2009 overpaid taxes ! Surprise ! I have been complimented profusely at work for my skills and knowledge this last week ! I think it was the first time someone actually said "You are a fantastic nurse!" in these exact words...and was told three times in the conversation! Sooo very flattering.
I'm wondering if this relates to my transit in anyway? My Natal Uranus is in my 11th house. Uranus is transiting my 6th house now....
Any thoughts how this transit will evolve?
Thank you!
star

Attachments

• astro_24gw_22_aqua_2011624_80214_459.jpg
    astro_24gw_22_aqua_2011624_80214_459.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 46
Transits
I use--- 1° approaching, 1° exact and 1° departing. If you click on the link listed below for the online ephemeris it will list all planets at any given time. Learning astrology is like learning a new ‘language’ and obviously the more effort you put into something the more your knowledge and understanding will increase. All transits act as ‘background’ influences through a house, until it makes a mathematical aspect to a planet inside or an Angle.

For 'timings' I would look to the retrograde hit as the most important trigger, then look to see what the quicker planets are doing especially mars & mercury --

astro.com has fee six month transit forecast plus when you get into Extended chart selection, look at the three tabs after calculating a chart under ‘method’ default is circular wheels (on left), middle is special charts and in their you get graphic ephemeris 1yr (or 5years) with natal = transits for 1yr and lots more. BUT you first must learn or memorise the 'glyphs' ie: shorthand for recognising what these maps/graphics mean.

For example when you post or reply to a chart the 'smilies' to the right and just under them [more] if you click on there it will bring up a whole loads of 'glyphs' Mercury Uranus conjunction (+or - 8') trine aspect 120' Libra

http://cafeastrology.com/transits.html
http://cafeastrology.com/transits_2.html
http://www.khaldea.com/ephemcenter.shtml
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/transits18.0.htm
http://www.astro.com/faq/fq_fh_transits_e.htm
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_transits_e.htm
http://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2009.pdf
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/learn-astrology/astrology-glyphs.php
http://www.dkfoundation.co.uk/dkfoundation/BookTransitsAndProgressions.htm

Now it's more important to focus on transits from Jupiter to Pluto (poss mars as this is the ignition key)and these planets when aspecting something in your natal chart 'set off' the difficult or nice 'aspects - potential - problems' that your chart expresses. By that I mean if a benefic planet like Jupiter hits/touches/transits your venus, mars or uranus these could be experienced very pleasantly. BUT if your natal venus is afflicted, or badly aspected say conj saturn then jupiter will not has such a good effect. It all depends on how the natal planet is 'aspected'

For me I would say external 'events' must be seen by transits, progressions or Solar arcs to Angles ie: Asc/Desc & MC/IC most other times these events are 'internal, psychological matters as in between the ears'

Now astro.com uses a much wider orb, possibly something like 5° or even 10° that’s why when you use the free transit forecast service a transit goes on for months and months. BUT common sense should tell you when the transit is ‘exact’ then it’s at the strongest. Some astrologers swear by 1° approaching produces ‘events’ some say the 1° exact, some say 1° off for triggering events. I personally look to the exact and 1° off for ‘timings’ especially the retrograde hit (backwards hit)

This last website link is rather nice because it gives interpretations of what the ‘Lord’ of the house cusp ruler means ie: T Jupiter sextiles natal sun, so wherever Leo rules in your chart is connected to the area this transit will be affecting –
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/transits/
Astrology & timings (Electional and event astrology)
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15783

Any thoughts how this transit will evolve?
Thank you!
star
astro.com has a free 'personal portrait' interpretation of a natal chart in the free horoscope section, plus a six month free transit report in 'short report' Robert Hand gives a valuable in depth explanation of transits here –

star7

ty ! yes astro.com does a wonderful "cookie cutter" version of transits. I have reading other peoples charts/transits and I am quite good at pulling from these along with my "gut feeling" and haven't been wrong YET...but like I said ..can't read my own..
Same thing when I used to read "tarot"...can read others..not my own....
thanx ,star

ty ! yes astro.com does a wonderful "cookie cutter" version of transits. I have reading other peoples charts/transits and I am quite good at pulling from these along with my "gut feeling" and haven't been wrong YET...but like I said ..can't read my own..
Same thing when I used to read "tarot"...can read others..not my own....
thanx ,star

My way of helping newcomers is for them to do more research and learning rather than just ‘drop the answer in your lap’ and not necessarily to provide professional readings and forecast future events. If you are truly interested in astrology, I and most others here will help you…..

Having a Sagittarius MC which is the sign of the teacher and I do indeed teach astrology. This forum is a wonderful community of all mixed levels and types of astrologers. So I may provide links to encourage you in the hope that if you are sincerely interested enough you will do the research and enlighten yourself….

Researching rulers of houses will help you understand more where I joining the dots so to speak
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/rulersofhousesinhouses.html
http://www.trans4mind.com/personal_development/astrology/LearningAstrology/housesDerived.htm
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houserulerships.htm

Caro

It sounds like it already has, as the trine for you is occuring now.
are you a member of any groups? (11th house) or do you feel the urge to join some now. maybe you might meet someone there.....(as your pluto/conj uranus trines venus!)

you will also have a trine to mercury coming up too which is in your 4th house. maybe you will want to study something new either from home or related to the home. eg textile/design/cooking may appeal to your venus in 3rd too

many people I know where saturn has passed over the asc - change their image! have you had that urge?

Last edited:

star7

Good grief!
I found this post while googling "Transit Jupiter trine Uranus"!
Scary! Forgot all about it...scattered "Moon In Gemini" ?
I am searching for my next chapter so to speak..Transit Saturn has arrived in my first house.
Transit Saturn 12th house was NOT fun!...It was a dark place to be :( The closer to the cusp it approached...the darker it was.
I feel like I revisited the most negative parts of my life and then regurgitated it on everything and everyone in my path.
I have followed the path of "doing the right thing" (look at my natal Sun and Saturn;) my whole life....and now I really don't care what people think, esp my abusers..lol
That being said...
I am considering changing my career to some type of "natural medicine"..tho not sure what kind....
With more then half of my life/career in traditional medicine as a nurse...I think this would be in my favor...natural medicine has always fascinated me in all forms: herbs,acupuncture,accupressure,healing hands,etc...
Any thoughts??
TY!
star :)

star7

Caro! TY for your input!
As far as Saturn crossing asc...and image change ...yes and no.
It is more like coming into yourself...or the self you left behind your whole life in an attempt to conform to society.
A sense of shedding your "old self" ...a rebirth...
As an Aqua I find this exciting..as a single mother ...not so much...balance is an issue.....realizing we are born alone and die alone and in the meantime..make good karma ;)
positive side is : a sense of independent train of thought....acceptance of self and loving it!

star7

Speaking of scary!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just found this on a "blogspot"

"Today a man was executed in Texas. It was on his 38th birthday. So, he was born 4 March 1971. I don't know where and at what hour and in what kind of a neighbourhood or family. But I do know that he had Jupiter exactly trine Uranus and semi sextile Sun when he died. The combination of Jupiter and Uranus is always there when a positive change occurs. Reinhold Ebertin spoke off the 'Thank God combination'. Sometimes death is a relief and perhaps a positive change."

Hmmmm........:surprised:

Caro

Good grief!
I found this post while googling "Transit Jupiter trine Uranus"!
Scary! Forgot all about it...scattered "Moon In Gemini" ?

That being said...
I am considering changing my career to some type of "natural medicine"..tho not sure what kind....
With more then half of my life/career in traditional medicine as a nurse...I think this would be in my favor...natural medicine has always fascinated me in all forms: herbs,acupuncture,accupressure,healing hands,etc...
QUOTE]

wow thanks for that tip did not know that moon in gemini was that scatty!

so next question - how do you generally get on with study?

Im thinking herbs is a no - you need precision and dedication it can take years - so strong virgo or 6th house.

may try short introductory courses ie one day courses in different subjects(should keep your moon happy) and see how you relate to it.Oh and put remind it posts everywhere so you dont forget

death can be a nice event. his life sounds sad and wasted.

Last edited:

Caro

The uranus in 6th house transit started for you a long time ago. its half way through that house now. although I appreciate from my own experience uranus appears to loose its energy in pisces. so you dont know its there for some time. uranus in aries - you know straight away!

star7

Ok Natal Jupiter in Pisces/5th house transiting/trine Uranus transiting 6th house?
Ok..
My experience with Uranus tranist 6th house has been health related.

I was told I had breast cancer..made plans for bilateral mastectomy..then oops ,sorry...after biopsy/we made a mistake,but the cells are identical to malignant cells/kinda like "fools gold" is to real gold...whew...

Mysterious stomach pain...couldn't eat.went from 125 lbs to 112lb. (I am 5'9")
Had every test know to man...nothing found...pain dissapeared 6 months later.

Diagnosed with Narcolepsy during this transit/thought it was just my "Fibro" systems..nope ...another challenge to deal with ...lol

So...how do you serve others (House 6) ? When you feel like you are on constant "survival mode"....Uranus is Aries ? not sure where to go with that ;)

Last edited:

Caro

via Self healing first?
why not post in the medical section of the forum - you may get some interesting observations on your chart. what a relief that these were nothing serious and did not last. your experience of loosing your health and going through the agoniees you did may help you with those who do get serious illness's and also misdiagnosis - it happens as you now know.

uranus in aries - its a fast energy isnt it but I think it has some strong healing abilities too.

Last edited:

star7

your experience of loosing your health and going through the agoniees you did may help you with those who do get serious illness's and also misdiagnosis - it happens as you now know.

OMG!!
No ...not at all Caro..I am a nurse and have been for more then half of my life.....I am experiencing transit Saturn 1st house...If I could make a living as far away of the medical field is concerned I would be all over it!!!

Sorry..but it might help to glance at my chart..been there done that..
My experience only pushed me away further...money talks ******** walks...medical establishment only cares if you have $$$ .....and the healing arts...have to pay bills too...;)

Caro

sorry v confused messages, your new message (posted just a few days ago) suggested you wanted to change direction and train in alternatives medicine etc ..... or have you changed your mind again? (moon in gemini) cos now you are saying you do not want to work in medicine

uranus in 6th transit - you can check out the links is about attending to our own health thro alternatives as one possibility.

star7

I think the written word is confusing sometimes and interpreted differently according to each individual person...
yes ..looking for a career path...mostly because I am a single mother...nursing/medicine is what I know..and there are jobs and $$$.
But ..the career of nursing is not conducive to my chronic illnesses...
With all diseases...it is recommended to decrease as much stress as possible..not going to happen in the medical field.
Fibromyalgia and Narcolepsy are invisible diseases...and tho recently used as a diagnosis for insurance payment , still not accepted in the medical community or society...but that is a different story....
I am seeking an alternative career....but it only makes sense to use my knowledge and experience as a "foot in the door"....to the next step.
I have been recently terminated from my job...due to "medical reasons"it was determined I was "discharged thru no fault of my own"...I am entitled to unemployment benefits...
Yet , speaking to lawyers...there is not enough evidence I would qualify for "disability benefits"...lol....
The medical field is a buisness....and it is killing nurses...who really care ...

star7

So both "forums intercept" I would guess ;)
Career / illness...... I guess I was hoping transit "Jupiter trine Uranus"..would be lucky for both ;)