Solar Eclipse 03 NOV 2013 in Scorpio

astrokat

Hello Everyone,

I'm curious as to how the solar eclipse on 03 NOV 2013 may further impact my son. Thank you in advance for any insights.

He was born in the evening 13 NOV 1993. That particular day was a solar eclipse.

Nov 13, 1993 4:34 PM Sun 21 Sco 32 Conjunct Moon 21 Sco 32(SE)

Last year, he experienced a solar return again on 13 NOV 2012.

Nov 13, 2012 5:08 PM Sun 21 Sco 57 Conjunct Moon 21 Sco 57(SE)

The impact of that solar eclipse has brought wonderful benefits for him. He had his first romantic relationship, he graduated High School and moved onto college. We moved because of my Husband's work to another state and he seems to have settled in quite well. All in all the observable changes I have seen in him is that he's more confident, outgoing, and emotionally mature. He is not as quiet and shares his playful sense of humor more readily now.

The solar eclipse in Scorpio on November 3, 2013 will again hit his fifth house.

Nov 3, 2013 7:50 AM Sun 11 Sco 16 Conjunct Moon 11 Sco 16(SE)

(In fact, I'm not including a question about this in this post but he also has another solar eclipse to impact this same house and his stellium on Oct 23, 2014 5:56 PM Sun 0 Sco 25 Conjunct Moon 0 Sco 25(SE), note that will be conjunct his Jupiter exact).

What do my fellow members think might be further manifestations for him? Edit to add: I don't see children or pregnancies coming from his 5th house contacts from these solar eclipses. He also came out to me during this time frame. He is gay.

Here is his natal I hope I posted it correctly. I saved it to my profile and will attach it here:

One other question that is off-topic to my Son's chart. My step-daughter also will be impacted by the Nov 3, 2013 solar eclipse. However, it will be conjunct her pluto in the first house. Any insights?

Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_06_anonymous_hw_17915_40951.jpg
    astro_2gw_06_anonymous_hw_17915_40951.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Last year 13th November eclipse it operated on my own natal Mercury 3rd with the natal promises, I had motor vehicle accident, it was life changing also a lucky escape.

In the whole sign housing, your Son had that in his 5th house indeed one of the happier houses. Sun sextile two planets Uranus and Neptune in 7th house so as you said he started relationship instead. For that age is really life changing event.

The previous eclipse on his Sun, Sun rules 2nd house again there isn't any thing majorly bad there in 2nd house. Plus his natal has Jupiter, Venus etc, load of stellium. Sun being in his natural home 5th house, he is indeed very happy nothing bad about 5th house...As you said eclipse on his Sun is his identify, in the house of sex 5th house and romantic house, Sun natal square another house of Sex Saturn in Aquarius, ruler of Aquarius in 7th house. It is great for him to came out early in his age.

Just as my personal advice not definitely and not specifically related to this coming eclipse, I suggest you to check the natal placement, Saturn in Aquarius in 8th house and a wide square (the power of the square is not so severe) to the 6th house Mars, the main concern from me is Mars tightly conjunct with North node in 6th house. Ruler of the 6th is link to 5th house Jupiter, so if you see my logic, 5th>6th>8th>5th=sex, health, sex, and sex.

The other thing will be participating in risk taking behavior like high impact sport or gambling or even drink driving should not be recommended. Also again, risk taking behavior can also be unprotective sex. I hope I don't worry you or offend you in anyway, just my kindly advice better now I tell you what I feel than feeling sorry later on.

This year 3rd November eclipse is at 11 degrees 16 minutes. It is not very close to any of his planet from my point of view. The orb is a bit wide. At most it would touch his Mercury 6 degrees 39 and Venus at 6 degrees 17. Mercury rules his 3rd & 12th house this time is not so fortunate houses.

Combining what you said about your step daughter, this eclipse close to his Mercury perhaps is referring to her. His natal Venus rules 4th and 11th house, home and social life with friends. 11th house is still a happy house.

With your step daughter having the Eclipse conjunction her Pluto in first house. I will be more concerned of her health but depending of what Pluto is ruling in her natal chart. At best, she might decide to have a major transformation on her appearance.

I wish you the best manifestation coming for the eclipse. Please let me know if anything came up with that Eclipse in the future for my learning purposes. Again all the best to you and your family.

astrokat

Last year 13th November eclipse it operated on my own natal Mercury 3rd with the natal promises, I had motor vehicle accident, it was life changing also a lucky escape.

In the whole sign housing, your Son had that in his 5th house indeed one of the happier houses. Sun sextile two planets Uranus and Neptune in 7th house so as you said he started relationship instead. For that age is really life changing event.

The previous eclipse on his Sun, Sun rules 2nd house again there isn't any thing majorly bad there in 2nd house. Plus his natal has Jupiter, Venus etc, load of stellium. Sun being in his natural home 5th house, he is indeed very happy nothing bad about 5th house...As you said eclipse on his Sun is his identify, in the house of sex 5th house and romantic house, Sun natal square another house of Sex Saturn in Aquarius, ruler of Aquarius in 7th house. It is great for him to came out early in his age.

Just as my personal advice not definitely and not specifically related to this coming eclipse, I suggest you to check the natal placement, Saturn in Aquarius in 8th house and a wide square (the power of the square is not so severe) to the 6th house Mars, the main concern from me is Mars tightly conjunct with North node in 6th house. Ruler of the 6th is link to 5th house Jupiter, so if you see my logic, 5th>6th>8th>5th=sex, health, sex, and sex.

The other thing will be participating in risk taking behavior like high impact sport or gambling or even drink driving should not be recommended. Also again, risk taking behavior can also be unprotective sex. I hope I don't worry you or offend you in anyway, just my kindly advice better now I tell you what I feel than feeling sorry later on.

This year 3rd November eclipse is at 11 degrees 16 minutes. It is not very close to any of his planet from my point of view. The orb is a bit wide. At most it would touch his Mercury 6 degrees 39 and Venus at 6 degrees 17. Mercury rules his 3rd & 12th house this time is not so fortunate houses.

Combining what you said about your step daughter, this eclipse close to his Mercury perhaps is referring to her. His natal Venus rules 4th and 11th house, home and social life with friends. 11th house is still a happy house.

With your step daughter having the Eclipse conjunction her Pluto in first house. I will be more concerned of her health but depending of what Pluto is ruling in her natal chart. At best, she might decide to have a major transformation on her appearance.

I wish you the best manifestation coming for the eclipse. Please let me know if anything came up with that Eclipse in the future for my learning purposes. Again all the best to you and your family.

Thank you so much! I'm glad to hear that you had a lucky escape! You did not offend me and yes I'm concerned about unprotected sex. I think that many of us as young adults had a moment of impulsiveness and didn't use protection.

We have a comfortable and open enough relationship for me to bring this up with him. He is my middle child, I have five children--- the younger four were born within a five year period.

I checked the natal charts, progressed charts, and Solar arcs for his other siblings. My step-daughter has some concerning aspects which I'm not quite sure how to interpret. But, intuitively I know that *something* is going to happen for her sometime between 30 OCT and 3 NOV of this year and it's not going to be a good or beneficial something. There are aspects in every family members chart that possibly indicate a time of deep concern or of a heavy heart. However, perhaps I'm reading those wrong.

Whole house system she has Pluto in first with Scorpio ascendant.

I'll go ahead and post her chart for reference here because I do plan to come back and update this thread as the impact of the solar eclipse unfolds.

As you can see, she has many challenges already with this natal chart.

Attachments

• VGR astro.jpg
    VGR astro.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
I am glad that I gave you so insights and didn't offend you. You also have sound knowledge of astrology.

Yes indeed, mother will have feeling for their children. Before my solar eclipse, I had really bad feelings for at least 1 week before the solar return and the solar eclipse hits me. I really think my personal intuition is very strong at time and doesn't hurt to check it out. So you have done the right thing.

So today is actually her Solar return, happy birthday to her and I give her my best wishes.

I see your step-daughter has a concern Scorpio ascendant also so this solar eclipse so close to her natal Pluto will really need to be looked at...

Here we see Pluto rules her Ascendant and 1st house, the physical body and self image, one of the house we look at to analysis one's physical health. Her Sun is in Virgo, so Mercury is in the 11th house very good, and in her exaltation sign. The GREAT challenges here are the natal chart shows so much trials on this Mercury, it came from 9th and 3rd house the higher and lower mind, while Mercury is the ruler of her Sun, the vitality. It is again very strange today I saw a lot of charts with Natal Jupiter in Cancer, while the transit Jupiter in Cancer at the moment, I also saw a lot of chart with natal Mars in Cancer. I think the stars in the sky had drew similar planetary placement people to come for help. This is very odd.

Back to the topic, since there is natal issue from 3rd and 9th house, natal Pluto aspect planets in the 3rd and 9th houses also. This solar eclipse likely will bring out the energy of these two houses for better or for worse. 3rd and 9th both rules traveling short and long journey, both rules school, high school and university, 3rd in particular is siblings, close by community and communication such as Facebook. Mercury in 11th house friends and social group and events, ruler of her Sun her ego identity. It is likely that she will experiences difficult time from her education institution if she is still studying other would be 3rd and 9th house ruling places and from her friends 11th through communication, 3rd of any form or social event based on the whole sign housing.

We then look at what else Mercury is ruling which is the Moon in 8th house Gemini, Gemini Moon also is part of the many t-square. We see this Moon as the representation of female her ruler in the 11th house, Moon ruling the 9th house that is a repeat message here is from 9th house, from 11th and from 3rd. Gemini is a sign of gossip in it worse form and in the 8th house. Moon is our emotion, we can see our emotional well being from moon as well, 3rd and 9th also rule our mental strength.

With all these stress, we have a look what could be done. Sun herself, trine and sextile these two houses as well so as contradicting it is. What causes her trouble may very well also protect her? We shall see how it manifest itself...

The other thing to consider is her natal south node conjoined her natal Sun. What south node does? Is to Break Down, to Let Go of her identity. Prehaps, she needs to learn not to care about her own image and stop care about what people say about her and just comfortable with her, no need to focus on her self identity so much. This Sun in the house of 11th house, the house of friends and community in large. If she does go through this well, she will be good at working with people in large. As MC is also there.

Let we see this eclipse as a marking of life changing event that will strength her as a more mature, stronger version of herself. As a mother, I am sure you will know what to do to be by her side. Thick and thin. Let be brave to see this as a making process of a greater Sun in 11th house conjunct with her MC.