Should I be moving?

OctGirl

Hello Friends,

My land lady was hinting at looking for new tenants as I am not being regular on rent payments. Should I be moving to a new place now or wait a little longer here? She is not yet throwing me out.

Chart ruler Venus - in 5H retro and detriment in Aries but moving towards Pisces sign of its exaltation.

Moon is in 12H (yet again!!) in Venus sign but opposing Venus!? Trouble soon?

Looking at current place or moving - 4H and 4H from 4H which is 7H

Lord of current place (4H) - Saturn in 11H in Virgo
Lord of moving (7H) - Mars in 5H in Pisces

Venus is approaching Mars so I am moving? I guess Venus is happy in 5H and in Pisces - I will be happier if I move?

Venus will be opposing Saturn soon - means I should not be staying back?

Jupiter (3L, 5L) in 4H and Mercury (9L, 11L) in 7H trine. What does that mean?

I am missing some thing here, any inputs I will be really grateful.

And can some one help me figure out why I get some major player in 12H in all my Qs irrespective of what they are? :(

I used to get all 3H and Merc repeatedly for so long - I was so confused. And now this 12H and Saturn - really puzzling.

- OctGirl

Attachments

• astro_2gw_53_move_hr.69708.26832.gif
    astro_2gw_53_move_hr.69708.26832.gif
    76.2 KB · Views: 24

freedomlover

I'll take a shot at it, OctGirl. I hope it's of some help, but be aware I am still practicing.

I'm assuming it's a short-distance move you're considering - just across town or nearby town, from the reasons you gave for moving.

You are Venus(r) in the 5th house, getting ready to enter Pisces.

Jupiter rules your 3rd house ( the move), and is in your 4th - at 20* Aquarius.

Moon rules intercepted 9th, and is at 9*Libra, in the 12th, in a duplicated house.

Moon will trine Jupiter in 11 somethings.

Saturn(r) in Virgo rules your 4th, and is in your 11th. This might be saying you can get help with your rent from friends, or philanthropic source. It might also be saying that you will move to an Aquarian type living place - apartments? - or possibly move in with a friend. Or maybe you are not considering this option, as Saturn does not aspect anything. Has a friend made an offer, and you turned it down - or are you reluctant to ask for help with rent from friends?

Mercury rules the 9th house. I think ( not sure) that 9th/Sag rules advertising. Mercury is in the 7th in Aries. I would say that maybe it is showing that someone is looking for a room/housemate - but I don't see any connection. That is unless you count that loose sextile to Jupiter in Aquarius. Mercury will change signs into Taurus before Moon opposes it.
POF is in the 7th house, though.

Moon is conjunct Vindimiatrix, associated with single women whose husband has abandoned them in some way.

Ascendant is conjunct Spica - a fortunate star in financial matters.

Moon in Libra in duplicated house, ruling an intercepted one, can show you
may have problems living with others. It may have to do with communication with others - seeing as how it has to do with the 9th (turned 3rd). Moon in duplicated 12th can show you self-sabotaging yourself someway - feeling trapped - stuck somehow.

The chart overall looks like it's saying that the answer is there, but you're not connecting into it somehow - maybe letting an opportunity slip by.

In addition, Pluto(r) in Cap is in the 3rd house, ruling your 2nd. Venus(r) is not only the sig for you, but also your 12th house and 8th house of other people's money. I see this as describing the rent situation. Moon is separating from a square to Pluto - possibly showing the leniency in the rent.

The significator for Jupiter in Aquarius in the 4th might be showing that this is happening to shake you up so you'll move and connect with the people you should be meeting with and connecting with. (Jup in Aquarius). Are you a bit of a recluse? Do you think it would be good to get out and socialize more? Or is this part of the problem. Venus(r) is in the 5th. There hasn't been a problem with "partying" where you're living, has there? Or maybe you need to have more fun, like you said, and will do so if you move. Venus being in the 5th(naturally ruled by Leo) connects with Jupiter in Aquarius by polarity - a need to balance these two areas.

I think I would come down on the side of :"Yes, you should be moving, and be on the lookout for opportunities, especially if you have recently turned down any."

Let me know if anything I brought up rings a bell. I grow by feedback.

Best of luck to you,

Freedomlover

Last edited:

archergirl

I'm not sure I understand the purpose of asking a horary question here... you're not making regular rent payments, so you're asking whether you should move out?

Would it not be more logical to pay your rent regularly, or, if you are having trouble paying your rent because of financial problems, would it not make more sense to move out (instead of waiting to be kicked out) and find someplace cheaper? Why would you wait to get kicked out, since this looks bad on your record?

AG:confused:

OctGirl

archergirl said:
I'm not sure I understand the purpose of asking a horary question here... you're not making regular rent payments, so you're asking whether you should move out?

Would it not be more logical to pay your rent regularly, or, if you are having trouble paying your rent because of financial problems, would it not make more sense to move out (instead of waiting to be kicked out) and find someplace cheaper? Why would you wait to get kicked out, since this looks bad on your record?

AG:confused:

AG,

Reason for asking is, I am on good terms with the land lady. She is giving me support by not pressing me for rent on time. I am out of job for quite some time. She said you can stay here till you get a job, but today she kind of hinted if we should look for some other option.

So I was thinking may be I should look for a flat mate or try to move into a cheaper place so that she will have some one paying more regularly. Or I may wait a little while for a job and start clearing her backlogs too. Who knows if I move now, I may end up with someone who may not be as nice as this lady. And to be frank, she didnt have any tenant for the previous one year before I came in - the flat was vacant with no rent. So even she is afraid if she will get another tenant - regular rent or not.

OctGirl

Thanks for such a detailed reading.

It did ring many bells in my mind - some key words are friends, recluse, abandoned by partner, turning down an offer to move, being stuck :)

One friend proposed I can come and live with them for a while and search for jobs in that city, I had to turn it down as they live in a small place and I may be causing trouble. There is another friend, who proposed to move in with me but didn't work out.

I took a bigger place - reason being, me expecting my partner to join me in this place, he came we fought and he returned back to our home town. I am a recluse, and this place gives me all privacy I need.

You are right, I am stuck. Been postponing this decision from quite some time. Not just rent, but the town is almost dead - nothing here to find a job. I should be moving into bigger city but moving house means additional expenses which I am afraid I cannot take.

Do you think inference is I SHOULD move? And ask friends if there is any way they can help me with this?

freedomlover

OctGirl said:
Thanks for such a detailed reading.

It did ring many bells in my mind - some key words are friends, recluse, abandoned by partner, turning down an offer to move, being stuck :)

One friend proposed I can come and live with them for a while and search for jobs in that city, I had to turn it down as they live in a small place and I may be causing trouble. There is another friend, who proposed to move in with me but didn't work out.

I took a bigger place - reason being, me expecting my partner to join me in this place, he came we fought and he returned back to our home town. I am a recluse, and this place gives me all privacy I need.

You are right, I am stuck. Been postponing this decision from quite some time. Not just rent, but the town is almost dead - nothing here to find a job. I should be moving into bigger city but moving house means additional expenses which I am afraid I cannot take.

Do you think inference is I SHOULD move? And ask friends if there is any way they can help me with this?
My personal take on the chart, and from what you said is: Yes, I think you should at least be checking out your possibilities. I suggest you pray and ask for Guidance as to which way to begin your search. The chart seems to clearly show that you have been granted a period of grace there with your current landlady. But this won't last forever - a good soul-searching of what you really want to do would be in order. POF is in Taurus in the 7th - that could indicate her pressing you for her money - especially with Mercury, ruler of 9th, is in the 7th, as well.

One other thing- ruler of your 10th, Sun in Aries in the 6th - is coming into an exact sextile with Jupiter, ruler of your move. That could possibly indicate a job opportunity coming up. I'm unable to discern whether it is in your current area, enabling you to stay there - or whether it's in a new area where maybe you can work out a payment arrangement to pay back the landlady. Moon will move into opposition with the Sun as it trines Jupiter. It looks like a job of some sort is coming along as an opportunity for you to get out of it.

I'm curious about your sig - Venus(r) in Aries, being in the 5th. It is about to retrograde back into Pisces, as well. Do you baby-sit? Perhaps it is a creative job of some sort. Perhaps some emotional healing from the break-up, so that you can come out and about again?

Personally, if the town held nothing for you - no emotional, mental support - no like-minded people - I would see about moving to another area. But be sure you've truly given where you are a fair shake.

Perhaps Saturn(r), ruler of your 4th, in the 11th, shows that you aren't connected where you should be where you are. Perhaps that is why nothing else aspects Saturn. Another alternative interpretation, since 11th rules the internet, is that you might find a job listing on the net - perhaps Craigs List or similar.

Hoping it turns out well,

FL

OctGirl

Thanks so much. As you said, I guess 11 may also means me staying with friends and looking for work there. I have finally placed an ad for a flat share in this place and also checking with my friends if I can stay over for next couple of weeks. Started applying for jobs in that place, hope some thing works out. I will keep you posted.

OctGirl

As an update I moved out of the place, settling with land lady I will pay couple of months pending rent as arrears in few days. As predicted, I have moved in with a friend and got into a temp job. I planned to move in with her earlier but then refrained from doing so. Now got a small job there so moved in with them for now. So Natasaa is right on that count as well :)

Thanks for all the inputs. This is a great site for horary.

freedomlover

OctGirl said:
As an update I moved out of the place, settling with land lady I will pay couple of months pending rent as arrears in few days. As predicted, I have moved in with a friend and got into a temp job. I planned to move in with her earlier but then refrained from doing so. Now got a small job there so moved in with them for now. So Natasaa is right on that count as well :)

Thanks for all the inputs. This is a great site for horary.

Thanks for remembering to give us all feedback, OctGirl!!! Kudos to you! And kudos to finding a solution to your predicament - I am happy that things are moving forward for you!

I went back to read Natasa'a post, but I do not see it on here anywhere. I wonder if her post got deleted somehow? (That has happened before with threads. One horary response I'd received on on of my threads was very important to me, and when I went back to re-read what the person had written - it was gone - happened on another's horary thread I posted on, too - my posts were deleted.)

FL

OctGirl

:( What a goof up. I guess I was thinkin about some other post and replied here. You have helped me on this, Natasaa on another post same time. I mixed up. I am so sorry.

Thanks so much. If not for good contributions from you, I would not make out much from my own charts. Too many things going on in life and I am losing focus.

Thanks again.

Cheers!