Capricorn moon with Cancer ASC ! Help :)

jessica213

Hello everyone, I just have a question about how my Cancer ASC and Cap moon flow with each other... I have been doing some research and to my understanding since my ASC is ruled by the moon it will have some connection to this little Capricorn/Saturn.. moon in VI house.. also have some aspects to my moon.. My question here is do these affect my ASC in a subtle way/ or more direct && How do you think this works together in a positive way.. it is hard for me to imagine my Capricorn moon dealing with my Cancer ASC .. and with all these other planets involved. I am a very emotional moody lady, but I would like some info about how to deal with my emotions.. why would I choose Cancer ASC.. my goodness lol :whistling:

02/13/1988
Orange Park, FL 15:16

Moon
Square Venus 4°06 Moon Conjunction Mars 6°46 Moon
Trine Jupiter 5°33 Moon
Conjunction Saturn 1°00 Moon
Conjunction Uranus 1°03Sun Sextile Moon 6°39

JUPITERASC

Hello everyone, I just have a question about how my Cancer ASC and Cap moon flow with each other... I have been doing some research and to my understanding since my ASC is ruled by the moon it will have some connection to this little Capricorn/Saturn.. moon in VI house.. also have some aspects to my moon.. My question here is do these affect my ASC in a subtle way/ or more direct && How do you think this works together in a positive way.. it is hard for me to imagine my Capricorn moon dealing with my Cancer ASC .. and with all these other planets involved. I am a very emotional moody lady, but I would like some info about how to deal with my emotions.. why would I choose Cancer ASC.. my goodness lol :whistling:

02/13/1988
Orange Park, FL 15:16

Moon
Square Venus 4°06 Moon Conjunction Mars 6°46 Moon
Trine Jupiter 5°33 Moon
Conjunction Saturn 1°00 Moon
Conjunction Uranus 1°03Sun Sextile Moon 6°39
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126 :smile:

jessica213

Here is my chart :)

Attachments

• jj.gif
    jj.gif
    48.3 KB · Views: 21