Finding time of birth

Kernowerno

Hi, I was hoping someone might help me track down a method of identifying someone's time of birth by knowing something quite important about them. A friend's friend has asked me to do a chart, but more importantly would like to know what time she was born. She says it would give her a little detail that she could value, which I have great sympathy for. Not knowing emphasises the feeling of not being cared about I guess. The relationship between her parents broke down soon after she was born, and her father wasn't present at birth (he was down at the pub). She has never known her mother, who left 2 weeks later, and although she has had the opportunity to 'find' her, communications broke down and nothing has come of it. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

She has never been married, really wants (yet now painfully accepts she won't have) children, which saddens and plagues her. She has a tendency towards escapism, taking drugs regularly, drinking quite often, and she has a somewhat chaotic lifestyle. She has anger issues but also has a very kind and perceptive nature. Her chart below is set for 12pm Universal time.

Attachments

• AM.gif
    AM.gif
    81.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi, I was hoping someone might help me track down a method of identifying someone's time of birth
by knowing something quite important about them. A friend's friend has asked me to do a chart, but more importantly would like to know what time she was born. She says it would give her a little detail that she could value, which I have great sympathy for. Not knowing emphasises the feeling of not being cared about I guess. The relationship between her parents broke down soon after she was born, and her father wasn't present at birth (he was down at the pub). She has never known her mother, who left 2 weeks later, and although she has had the opportunity to 'find' her, communications broke down and nothing has come of it. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

She has never been married, really wants (yet now painfully accepts she won't have) children, which saddens and plagues her. She has a tendency towards escapism, taking drugs regularly, drinking quite often, and she has a somewhat chaotic lifestyle. She has anger issues but also has a very kind and perceptive nature. Her chart below is set for 12pm Universal time.
There's a comprehensive thread discussion on this topic at
RECTIFICATION TIPS
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626

Important that the person is certain they have at least got their day, month and year of birth :smile:

keywine89

Hi, I was hoping someone might help me track down a method of identifying someone's time of birth by knowing something quite important about them. A friend's friend has asked me to do a chart, but more importantly would like to know what time she was born. She says it would give her a little detail that she could value, which I have great sympathy for. Not knowing emphasises the feeling of not being cared about I guess. The relationship between her parents broke down soon after she was born, and her father wasn't present at birth (he was down at the pub). She has never known her mother, who left 2 weeks later, and although she has had the opportunity to 'find' her, communications broke down and nothing has come of it. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Here's one trick I can think of. When was the last relationship she was in ended? If she can remember the year, you can guess her time by messing with her solar return chart for that year. You would be looking for pluto in the 5th house in her solar return chart for that year. Keep messing with her natal time until you get this placement. :smile: Oh and use astrowin.org. It's easier.

JUPITERASC

Here's one trick I can think of. When was the last relationship she was in ended?
If she can remember the year, you can guess her time by messing with her solar return chart for that year.
You would be looking for pluto in the 5th house in her solar return chart for that year.
Keep messing with her natal time until you get this placement. :smile: Oh and use astrowin.org. It's easier.
Guessing is unreliable ~ pluto is not always in solar return chart's 5th house the year a relationship ends :smile:
so keep in mind that there are many other astrological considerations