Get Pregnant and Give Birth To K's Child

Pasifai

Banned
Hi!I am new to horary so i would like your lights with this one and to share your knowledge.Some background info,broke up a year ago,got sick with ulcer of intestine and that was very serious hospitalized for months i am still fighting with that but i am fine.After one year,early in October i met someone new,as he said our meeting was surreal,there is a strong strange bond,but he broke up 4 months ago,after three years of relationship so i considered he needed more time and is what i told him.He has many things to do plus to go to the army and serve his time so whatever serious relationship he will make,it will be after he returns from the army and his goal is to have a family so is what he seeks maybe not for now because he will leave but after...i know it's too soon for a question like that but i thought to give it a shot cause i remembered a chart i had already cast months before our meeting about the characteristic of my future husband.In that chart he had Jupiter in Pisces as his significator,moon in Sagittarius,he has Pisces ascendant with Jupiter in Sagittarius in 9th house along with his moon in Sagittarius and many more.I will try to ιnterpret but sure i will need help,first of all i need to see if the chart is radical.For that, i 'll need Hour Tables,i have the table but i am not sure if i am finding correctly the Hour Ruler so i will guess that i am ok from that restriction,i don't have problem with the others restriction either and Saturn in 1st house does not count cause is a significator of the 5th house matter.Now the significators. I am asking about a pregnancy so 5th house in Aquarius with the traditional planet Saturn in Libra in 1st house will be the baby's significator,but i am asking for a pregnancy by someone specific so if i am not wrong to my approach i will blend in the mix the significator of the 7th house in Aries which is Mars in Sagittarius in 3th house(radix 9th) and the Sun in scorpio in 2th house(radix 8th) and my significator Venus in Libra retrograde in 1st house and moon in Pisces in 5th house.Now i need to check the condition of our Significators but i will not be too technical with that cause i saw in the past significators trine to each other but in a mixed reception and not with too much strange and the thoughts from friends was that they cannot perform even though those were trines, they could be as not in aspect at all,but my thought in that was that they were in a bad condition at the time with themselves so they could not obviously perform with each other but the trine remains a trine a future event so they will have a future chance and then when that time comes to cast another chart for their affinity meaning the essential dignities well that's exactly what happened......Venus in libra it's in her rulership,exaltation in Saturn(child's significator),Triplicity in Merqury,Terms of Mars.Moon in Pisces is peregrine but there is a link with Mars(him)by mix reception and aspect might give some strength to the moon so moon in Jupiters rulership,exalted in Venus,Triplicity of Mars,in Venus Terms,Saturns Face.Mars in Sagittarius in his rullership and Triplicity,Venus Terms,Moon Face.Saturn in Libra in Venus rulership,exaltation and face of Saturn,Mercury's Triplicity,Terms of Jupiter and Detriment Mars.Aspect,there is an aplying link between the main significators but not a major one,the moon square mars an applying square and mars applies conjuction with saturn there is no aspect between venus-saturn,moon-saturn only essential dignity my link with saturn the baby is through mars him,another link is with Mercury and i am trying to understand what kind of link that could be Mercury square the moon,conjuncts mars,sextile saturn all applying aspects.Signs of fertility,Venus in a fertile sign of Libra as Saturn in the 1st house,moon in pisces in 5th again is a fertile sign-I have historical of twins in my family and my natal 5th house is in Pisces,Jupiter in scorpio in 12th conjunct my Asc-.Venus retrograde in 1st maybe that means that i will wait for him to return from the army cause he will have to leave abroad -mars rules the army and it is in sagittarius sometimes it can be too litteraly-so i can come back and try,Saturn in 1st so is Venus meaning the mother and the child as one in one body?ascendant?radix 5th House(11th)in Leo,sun the second significator in 8th house maybe means the reproduction process?and that could be explain the mutual link by aspect with mars and not directly saturn with venus plus adding the mutual link of Moon,Mars,Saturn with Mercury.Mercury rules the 9th house in Gemini(radix 3 of communication) meaning that first will have to occur a wedding as a religious event 9th house and the proposal-radix 3 and in Gemini-so first things first..proposal,wedding,reproduction,pregnancy(and the dreams ends:andy:) that is why there is not direct aspect between Venus-Saturn but through Mars and Mercury,but Mercury also rules 12house in Virgo and Virgo rule the intestine and it is square moon maybe has a second meaning like only Mercury could had i have intestine ulcer maybe that i will not have easy pregnancy especially if they are twins,Chiron is in 5th for those who blend the asteroids and the outer planets.I catch one meaning i loose the other but i can see a link between them so please share your ideas cause my next question will be when i am going to hospitalized by mental break down:andy:!Thank you so much for your time! :lol:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_53_willibepregnant_bornwithklschild_hr.85860.1321.jpg
    astro_2gw_53_willibepregnant_bornwithklschild_hr.85860.1321.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 11