January 2K7 AstroNumero Calendar

business voodoo

Hi everyone ...

Something NEW for 2K7 ... why not? I am often asked for "What's happening in the stars and should I do this month?" so I decided to make a calendar ... this is my first shot at it ... The Business Voodoo Astro/Numerological calendar for January 2K7 ...

And, while, when i prepare the calendars, I am crafting them with business/career development in mind, they can be used for any type of growth or development.

In addition to referencing retrograde and moon cycles which I believe are the major tools for personal growth and development, I have listed on the calendar in the lower left hand corner of each day, the day's numerological vibration that links that day up with 2K7.

You will note that 2007 began on an "11" vibration, so this is an important year for personal initiation ("1" vibration). 2K7 is a "9" year, so a year of transformation. All this with the major retrograde of pluto occurring all year until it clears its retrograde zone in December 2K7, truly a year for personal transformation and growth as 2K8 (a "1" year) will herald in a new cycle for the general consciousness of our planet.

The major astro themes I emphasized for January are:

1. Saturn Retrograde ... continued reflection of how your structure, boundaries and limitations are working for and against you ... are you achieving all that you can given the foundation you have built around you? Review of your experiences from October 2K6 and see where you let opportunities slip by because you were unprepared for growth or afraid to push beyond the limitations of your own mind and fears.

2. Pluto is in its Retrograde Zone ... Since 12 Dec 2K6, Pluto entered its Retro Zone, conjuncted with the Galactic Center on 29 Dec 2K6, and as we experience this time leading up to Pluto moving Retrograde, it is a time to shed old habits and perhaps climb the fence to see about that grass over there ... is it really greener? this is a time to check it out.

3. Jupiter and Mercury will be entering their retrograde zones this month, so we begin to experience the areas of life they will be retrograding over in the next month. Areas of expansion and new growth can be really evaluated with both Pluto & Jupiter in their Retro Zones. As well, how to move about in your life and craft your moves and decisions will be easy to evaluate as Pluto & Mercury are in their Retro Zones.

The calendar is intended to be used in conjunction with a personal journal or diary. As I work extensively with retrogrades which require reflection on the period just passed, the clients I work with who have the most success journal and digest everything going on in their lives in order to learn from their past.

Happy New Year!