Unexpected result from natal chart study

Summery Joy

I’ve reached a much unexpected result when I was analyzing my natal chart looking for causes of my recurring diseases and allergies. I was looking for emphasis on signs relating to my 1st and 6th houses in hopes that they’ll offer some insight. I studied the cusps, planets in the two houses and aspects from other planets to those house cusps and their planetary placements. Here’s how it went. If you care for a visual aid, here’s my chart.

natal.gif

Diseases (6th house issue)

6th house cusp

Libra 21:18

Sign ruler: Venus
Exaltation ruler: Saturn
Diurnal triplicity ruler: Saturn
Nocturnal triplicity ruler: Mercury <which I think is stronger because my natal chart is nocturnal>
Term ruler: Jupiter
Face ruler: Jupiter

6th house placements

Uranus
Sign ruler: Mars
Exaltation ruler: ---
Diurnal and nocturnal triplicity ruler: Mars
Face ruler: Mars

Pluto (less than 5 degrees away from 6th cusp)
Nocturnal triplicity ruler: Mercury <which I think is stronger because my natal chart is nocturnal>
Face ruler: Saturn

Vertex
Term ruler: Mars
Face ruler: Saturn

Other planets that affect my 6th house through aspects are;

Taurus Moon in 12th
Leo Venus, Jupiter and Sun in 4th
Virgo Saturn between in 5th
Sagittarius Neptune Rx in 7th

Planetary placements in the 6th suggesting certain diseases;

Uranus
Pluto

Health 1st house issue

1st house cusp

Gemini 0:59
Sign ruler: Mercury
Term ruler: Mercury
Face ruler: Jupiter

1st house placements

Juno Gemini 21:33

Sign ruler: Mercury
Term ruler: Saturn
Face ruler: Sun

Other planets that affect my 1st house through aspects are;

Leo Mercury in 3rd
Leo Venus, Sun and Jupiter in 4th
Libra Pluto between 5th and 6th
Sagittarius Neptune Rx in 7th

So, the signs stressed on here in the health/disease issue are the Signs from Taurus through Sagittarius. The Signs that don’t stand out are Capricorn through Aries.

Here’s what’s funny; the diseases and allergies I have been suffering from all my life are ruled by the signs that are not stressed in the above analysis.

I have always had skin allergies, which is the most chronic of my diseases (Capricorn).

I have a chronic condition of the nervous system, which is less problematic than the skin allergies, but recurs in episodes frequently and generally affects my daily performance (Aquarius)

I have a serious problem with illusions. I see and hear things that aren’t there. It doesn’t happen every day, but strikes heavily whenever I’m stressed. It scares me. Also, I have a problem with my focus span and memory, and I’m on medication for that (Pisces).

I have a recurring headache problem that I’ve had for as long as I remember. Who hears a 6 year old complains of headaches amd migranes? Also, I have conditions that with some organs in my head that don’t extend to the rest of their respective systems in my body. I have a sinuses problem and a problem in the pressure of one of the Eustachian tubes. The rest of my respiratory system is fine (Aries).

The rest of the signs emphasized by planetary placement and aspects do not relate on any of my health/disease problems. Only the very infrequent seasonal flu of which the ruler I don't know.

What d'ya think?

indigojenardu

Hi there

you need to look at it a little more holistically than simple planet placements and whether or not they're aspected or in a particular sign or house.

just because a house is empty, it doesn't mean that it is redundant. That 8th house capricorn looks pretty serious to me - 8th house is death/regeneration. Not that you're gonna die or anything (well, that's bound to happen sometime) but the 8th house is one to watch as well as 1st & 6th... but your skin allergy will probably involve a lot of shedding and re-healing and scarring and re-healing - (any thoughts on this anyone?)

and the nervous thing? you're rising is in gemini, hun...take it from me......it's a pretty restless sign..respiratory system is also ruled by gemini - aries is more to do with the head..and as your first houses natural place is aries...could be one reason for the headaches? gemini is to do with the mind and you will display some of these traits and weaknesses to do with gemini hun. also flu - this is to do with the respiratory system but i don't know about the viral aspect of it...where that would come in terms of signs...i guess viruses are communicable so maybe gemini again? (advice anyone?)

you also have a similar aspect to me, a uranus square moon - emotionally a bit erratic. try to keep your emotions level - anxiety increases stress, stress knocks the immune system, increases susceptibility to a number of autoimmune issues - i recognise this, because this is exactly like me, hehe

so my advice to you is look at the houses and what they represent per sign, even if you feel there maybe nothing going on in there because there are no planets etc...

I don't know what to say about the illusions...or memory.. - - anyone??

indigo x

anyway...i'm a junior...perhaps a more senior member would be available for comment???

indigojenardu

although sorehearted is a very senior member :eek: :p

indigojenardu said:
Hi there

you need to look at it a little more holistically than simple planet placements and whether or not they're aspected or in a particular sign or house.

just because a house is empty, it doesn't mean that it is redundant. That 8th house capricorn looks pretty serious to me - 8th house is death/regeneration. Not that you're gonna die or anything (well, that's bound to happen sometime) but the 8th house is one to watch as well as 1st & 6th... but your skin allergy will probably involve a lot of shedding and re-healing and scarring and re-healing - (any thoughts on this anyone?)

and the nervous thing? you're rising is in gemini, hun...take it from me......it's a pretty restless sign..respiratory system is also ruled by gemini - aries is more to do with the head..and as your first houses natural place is aries...could be one reason for the headaches? gemini is to do with the mind and you will display some of these traits and weaknesses to do with gemini hun. also flu - this is to do with the respiratory system but i don't know about the viral aspect of it...where that would come in terms of signs...i guess viruses are communicable so maybe gemini again? (advice anyone?)

you also have a similar aspect to me, a uranus square moon - emotionally a bit erratic. try to keep your emotions level - anxiety increases stress, stress knocks the immune system, increases susceptibility to a number of autoimmune issues - i recognise this, because this is exactly like me, hehe

so my advice to you is look at the houses and what they represent per sign, even if you feel there maybe nothing going on in there because there are no planets etc...

I don't know what to say about the illusions...or memory.. - - anyone??

indigo x

anyway...i'm a junior...perhaps a more senior member would be available for comment???

Betelgeuse

sorehearted said:
What d'ya think?

I think it's a very nice... :D

I'l add some of my insights for help:

The skin problem you say, its because the Saturn ( skin ) squares Neptune ( sensible/alergies ). South Node is at Pisces disposing Neptune and has about an aproximative distance of 82 degrees, making Neptunes negative influence a little worser. South Node in medical situations it gives weakness and defects in a certain area it shows ( sign/house etc ).

The 82 degree they have is the symbolistical to Mars ( 80 degree's is Binovile also ).
Mars is in Cancer, so it falls. You might have stomach pains, and sensible nervous system. Mars is in fall suggesting it needs something, a mineral and a vitamin... Mars is B12, P and iron ( I think spanich has those )... ( Mars in Cancer can show a sport you like, hmm... swimming? ). I think Mercury is in fall also.. B1 could be good for that.

Bieng ASC in Gemeni and DES at Sagitaurrius, I suggest you keep a close eye on your arterial system, blood, liver and lower section of your spine. Jupiter conjuncts Venus ( also smaller vein ) in Leo ( Heart too ). These guys ( i mean planets ) makes a T-Square, whit Sun/Venus/Jupiter apex squaring Uranus and Moon. The resolvation of this T-Square is right the opposite of the apex, bieng at 10th house Aquarius. Hmm... this sounds like alternative therapies like bio-energy, electric therapy, psychotherapy, etc anything uranian in it's nature.

6th house begins at Libra... that suggests you need to drink lot of water, tea and soups. Carefull what you eat, be selective, cause while having 6th cusp at Libra, whit Mars in cancer, suggests you should eat lot's of vegetables or anything thats healthy. Don't eat junk food cause at your ASC you conjunct uranian Hades which means, what you eat affects your nervous system and digestive system ( you might of have this problem probaly when you were younger, childhood to be exact ).

The objects in Taurus suggests me that you need to carefully use your energy, you tend to work in excess, using to much energy can affect your health, expecialy heart, tensions, blood pumping fast. You can work a lot, you need also to relax, use your energy steady. ( In a race, slow and steady wins it, cause the risk is minimal ).

I hope think this might help you... I wanted to post more, but I need to go now!!!

Summery Joy

Hey indigojenardu,

Thanks for your insights. I think you've misunderstood some of what I had written though.

I don't have an respiratory system problems apart from that sinuses thing. Also, I don't get the flu very often. My flus could be 3 or 4 years apart.

I tried to take into account other house placements other than the 1st and 6th. I ignored the 12, however, because it is more related to psychological conditions. While I do believe they affect the physical condition, I wanted to isolate indicators of purely physical problems.

The 8th is an interesting idea. I didn't think about it. Why do you think it should matter? Because it rules death and, maybe, its cause? If so, good point. Mine has no placements, but is ruled by Saturn, one of the highly emphasised planets in the 1st/6th analysis I ran, so I guess I unintentionally included the 8th ruler in the analysis.

Gemini is in fact a restless sign, I agree with you on that one. I guess the restlessness is blown out of proportion with Aquarius on the MC and Uranus opposite the Moon. I don't think Gemini has much to do with the nervous system though.

Say, if you believe house placements have a medical effect, what do you think of my explosive 4th? What does the 4th rule anyway?

Last edited:

Summery Joy

Betelgeuse,

Nice work, especially on the Mars bit (Although my favorite sport isn't swimming). I'd love to hear more of what you think I need in terms of nuitrition and healthy habits.

It's funny you see heart problems. I don't have any now. Maybe I should check? Or is it something that'll appear in the future?

indigojenardu

Sorehearted,

Your fourth house is a pretty exciting place to be, isn't it, lol - Jupiter and Venus in Leo - they're throwing a right old party!

Last edited:

2rainbows

seek a holistic medicine practicioner in your area.
conditions of the nervous system can easily cause numerous conditions throughout the body.
the liver is huge in overall health/ill-health, see about liver testing.
you mentioned one medication you are on, are there more medications you are on? i say there is absolutely no way laboratories can ever know precisely what side effects perscription drugs have on people, especially because of the nervous system.
while going about this, ask your spirit guides to keep your direction for health straight and narrow, no detours.
we are meant to have abundant health.

Catatonia

Since both the Gemini aspect and the 8th house have been mentioned, I will just move on and add some points that may or may not ring a bell.

If none of this makes any sense you are free to click X and forget the post, lol.

Let us disregard Placidus for a second.

Look at your house placements as they would be, whole house. Gemini 1st, Cancer 2nd, etc.

First off - Chronic skin allergies bring both Libra and Capricorn to mind. Venus, here, is lord of the 5th AND the 12th (Yes, I am so going there) and located in the 3rd in fiery Leo. Venus semi-squares Mars in its fall in second, squares Uranus in Scorpio in 6th (Uh-huh. I went there again!) which happens to be ruled by Mars, and squares Chiron (the wound that never heals) in 12th (and again).

This leads me to one conclusion: Your skin allergies may just be directly connected to your nervous issue.

Now, let's look at this a little more closely. Uranus is lord of your 9th, but rules the Midheaven. That tells me that both your allergies and your nervous issue directly effect your work environment, hindering much more than they would ever possibly help (Mercury and Venus opposite MC, Uranus and Chiron square MC, Saturn inconjunct MC).

This also leads me to believe that you can't fly (travel). This chart tells me your nervous situation is out of balance and uncoordinated, and when you reach high enough altitudes that may put too much of a load of pressure onto your head (Mars rules the 6th, Uranus is located in the 6th) and finally produce some dangerous effects.

The Piscean stuff may just be related too. Pisces is lord of the 10th house in your chart. Now, I WOULD use Neptune in this case - which is located in your 7th and retrograde, not the best condition, but I think Jupiter would make more sence. Neptune makes no harsh aspects other than receiving a square from Saturn that is highly generational.

Your Jupiter is located in the 3rd and making a conjunction to your Venus. Jupiter also opposes the MC, so basically, all of the harsh aspects to Venus fall exactly on the positive, fattening little conjunction with Jupiter you have there. Not only that, but considering they all fall into the 3rd house - supposedly belonging to Gemini: communication, speech, siblings, etc, your problems probably limit your communication to a high degree.

Just a note - the 6th being ruled by Mars, and Mars being in fall. Meh. Doesn't look good to begin with. Mars falls into the 2nd - a house naturally ruled by Venus. This suggest matters directly related to the appearance/skin. This includes rashes and/or allergies.

Last edited:

Summery Joy

Very nice work there, Catatonia. You're getting better by the day, aren't you?

I'd like to ask you this though. Why did you discard Placidus and used the equal house system? Any particular reason or mere personal prefernece?

Catatonia

sorehearted said:
Very nice work there, Catatonia. You're getting better by the day, aren't you?

I'd like to ask you this though. Why did you discard Placidus and used the equal house system? Any particular reason or mere personal prefernece?

I did so because, although Placidus is widely utilized by astrologers, it is only modernly accepted that those house placements are divided accurately. When you use the whole house system rather than any other, including the equal house one, you can usually get to your answer without much doubt. When you think about it - Placidus uses the 10th as the Midheaven. So, if your 9th is ruled by Aquarius and the actual MC falls on Aquarius, why would you say that the 9th is really the 10th? :p

For example, with the whole houses you can easily apply bounds and faces.

Let's use your previous illness question in relation to your career (MC). Your MC is at 13* Aquarius, in the bounds of Venus and Mercury's face. Knowing your Venus condition just by looking at your chart, the way it squares and opposes planets/points as well as Uranus would easily lead me to the conclusion that A). You have a hard time in relationships for one reason or another and B). [In this case] that the conditions are all relevent. I reached this conclusion without even looking too much into your chart.

Another point I will add is that your Gemini Ascendant is at 0*. Your chart would be perfect for both the whole house and equal house system. ;)

I have to admit that in certain cases Placidus is much easier to use. For one, easier to understand and derive the same conclusions from. In certain cases such as yours, where one needs to carefully and closely strutinize information from every single angle, it is best to look at both approaches.

Yours truly,
Catatonia :p

starlink

Dear Sorehearted, Aren't you amazed at what everybody sees in that chart of yours.:D I also looked and I noticed that both 12 and 6th house rulers are Mars and Venus which I found intriguing. Then I see Mars in Cancer (food) and Venus in the Cancer house. There could definitively be an allergy to food and I would test for that. Headaches are Mars related, so the headaches could also strongly be related to some food you are allergic to. (I had headaches since I was 12 and only now they are getting much better because I dont eat wheat products anymore, no white bread and the likes, just very dark rye bread, mostly crackers. Hardly any bread anymore. I also take loads of Magnesium and Calcium. I had terrible itch on the front of my upperarms, for month. A homeopath cured it within 5 days!! Try the magnesium, it calms the nerves. Your T-square between the 12th, 6th and 4th house shows the subconscious (12th house Moon) emotional stress in relation to work and family. Your Moon is "stuck" in Taurus (the whole sign intercepted in the 12th house) and shows difficulties to express your deepest feelings and anger (headaches= anger, and frustration, very often!!). A planet held into an intercepted sign is like being fenced in or held in restraint until you learn to use the force or the power generated by that planet. It could take longer in life to make use of this Moon power of yours, but once it gets going....:eek: !!! Just joking, but you understand what I mean. A Moon intercepted could give problems in communicating, feelings of rejections are intensified and withdrawl is then very likely (look also at all those 4th house planets, you love to be home and feel safe there). I think that your allergies all have to do with emotional issues and your sinus problems with unresolved sadness (afflicted Moon in 12, early childhood, 4th house, same thing). It can also happen later in life, not necessarily when you are young. Hope you will get the right vitamins, diat etc. and feel better soon!S.

Betelgeuse

Well i'm back... I had to leave urgent and just left the reply unfinished...

Where was I... ahh yes...

Betelgeuse said:
I'l add some of my insights for help:

The skin problem you say, its because the Saturn ( skin ) squares Neptune ( sensible/alergies ). South Node is at Pisces disposing Neptune and has about an aproximative distance of 82 degrees, making Neptunes negative influence a little worser. South Node in medical situations it gives weakness and defects in a certain area it shows ( sign/house etc ).

The 82 degree they have is the symbolistical to Mars ( 80 degree's is Binovile also ).
Mars is in Cancer, so it falls. You might have stomach pains, and sensible nervous system. Mars is in fall suggesting it needs something, a mineral and a vitamin... Mars is B12, P and iron ( I think spanich has those )... ( Mars in Cancer can show a sport you like, hmm... swimming? ). I think Mercury is in fall also.. B1 could be good for that.

Bieng ASC in Gemeni and DES at Sagitaurrius, I suggest you keep a close eye on your arterial system, blood, liver and lower section of your spine. Jupiter conjuncts Venus ( also smaller vein ) in Leo ( Heart too ). These guys ( i mean planets ) makes a T-Square, whit Sun/Venus/Jupiter apex squaring Uranus and Moon. The resolvation of this T-Square is right the opposite of the apex, bieng at 10th house Aquarius. Hmm... this sounds like alternative therapies like bio-energy, electric therapy, psychotherapy, etc anything uranian in it's nature.

6th house begins at Libra... that suggests you need to drink lot of water, tea and soups. Carefull what you eat, be selective, cause while having 6th cusp at Libra, whit Mars in cancer, suggests you should eat lot's of vegetables or anything thats healthy. Don't eat junk food cause at your ASC you conjunct uranian Hades which means, what you eat affects your nervous system and digestive system ( you might of have this problem probaly when you were younger, childhood to be exact ).

The objects in Taurus suggests me that you need to carefully use your energy, you tend to work in excess, using to much energy can affect your health, expecialy heart, tensions, blood pumping fast. You can work a lot, you need also to relax, use your energy steady. ( In a race, slow and steady wins it, cause the risk is minimal ).

I hope think this might help you... I wanted to post more, but I need to go now!!!

It appears while I was out, others replied many interesting and usefull things similar to what I wanted to post, so il just go on whit the nutrition.

About the heart problem I see it that can be caused by excess ( food, stress, eforts etc ).

You would need lot's of sleep, that Neptune looks like you have problems whit sleeping, I think it's insomnia.

If you really have insomnia, check the link below, if not, then I apologize for my mistake :eek: :

http://www.counselling.cam.ac.uk/insom.html

Anyway, back to nutrition here is what I know:

Sun: Magnesium, Manganese, Iodine, cadminium
Moon: Potassium, Silver, Flourine
Mercury: Mercurium
Venus: Copper, Molybdenum
Mars: Iron, Phosphorous, Cobalt, Arsenic
Jupiter: Sulf
Saturn: Calcium, Lead
Uranus: Zinc

Sun: Vitamins A, D, H2
Moon: B2
Mercury: B1
Venus: F
Mars: B12, P
Jupiter: F, K, B6 ,H, I, J
Saturn: C, L1
Neptune: B5

Information about these minerals and vitamins are in these links:

http://www.ivy-rose.co.uk/Topics/Minerals.htm
http://www.ivy-rose.co.uk/Topics/Vitamins.htm

Example: A missing of a certain type of a mineral/vitamin can be shown by a weak planet ( bad situated, detriment ) and/or aspected by planets whit diminish influence ( Malefics usualy, expecialy Saturn ).
Example: Excess of a certain type of a mineral/vitamin can be shown by an exalted planet ( good situated, dignity ) and/or aspected by planets that tend to expand ( Benefic usualy, expecialy Jupiter and Neptune ).

Summery Joy

First of all Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse said:
You would need lot's of sleep, that Neptune looks like you have problems whit sleeping, I think it's insomnia
Bravo! I didn't even mention my insomnia. It's interesting to know its roots in my natal chart. Thanks for the link.

I don't know much about my body's needs for vitamins and minerals. But I have been diagnosed with deficiency in all the B vitamins. I underwent a treatmeant for that for a couple of years. It's no issue now, but I know that I have the natural tendency.

I never knew magnesium was good for the skin. I'll sure try that. I'm tired wof my allergy. Here's a background on it;

It all started when I was a child. We (my family and I) noticed that I was allergic to two things; 1) strawberries and bananas mixed together (even if eaten separately on the same day), and 2) home-made mayonaise!

As I got older, I became also allergic to any kind of food that I eat in abandunce. So I could never induldge in any food I liked (imagine how horrible that was for my Taurus Moon).

At that time I was also kinda sensitive to wool. As I got even older, I couldn't bear to wear anything made out of wool. Even most synthetic stuff became unbearable. I spent an entire winter in cotton clothes, and of course I was sick for months.

But it wasn't until I became allergic to water that I started worrying that this might be worse than I though. I would go into the shower and immediately start itching.

I took a pill for all that, anti-hestamines. I only took them when I needed to. But by the time I was 17 or 18, I became simply just itchy all the time. It didn't matter what I ate or what I wore. I always had an unbarable itch and a senstation of inflamation in skin (although it looked ok). It was then that I started taking the anti-hestamine on regular basis, like every other day. Now, I'm down to one pill every 2 and a half days. But if I miss one, the next 12 hours are incredibly crazy and I can't even function or do my daily stuff. I've missed school and work because of this on several occasions.

So, I'm allergic to something that I don't know. I can manage it, but I don't think being on anti-hestamine for 10 years is very good for the heart. I can't help but wonder what I'd do if I ever got pregnant. Pregnant women are not supposed to take medications.

Anyway, this is the story of my skin. I'm sorry if it was disgusting at points.

To everyone who has contributed to this thread, you've all been very helpful. Every insight counted. And I welcome more if anything still has something to add.

indigojenardu

Don't be sorry, sorehearted, you know - we all go through things, some might be perceived as disgusting, but really it's just part of the human condition. we all should talk about things more.

indigo x x

kimbermoon

re: illusions:
I too have experienced clairaudience [hearing things] and telekinetic events.
They are nothing to fear once you understand them more. They are the result of psychic sensitivity and intuition which has not yet been harnessed.
Look to the affliction of Neptune to your Mercury. Your t-square Moon/Uranus/Jupiter and Venus plays a role as well.

Our body is basically an expression of our inner workings. Where there are psychic or internal conflicts the body will react. Learn to gain better control through a thorough understanding of your Mercury.

Aside from the many associations with the 4th house I see it as the Psychic Center, which in turn tend to be expressed through the other water houses and signs. Your 4th is definitely a source of great energy ~ however often that energy is below the level of conscious awareness.

Migraines ~ I had them from the age of 13. I now believe them to have been an attempt by my conscious mind to block out all the Piscean energies I was receiving~my emotions were overwhelming and the only way to deal was to focus on a physical problem such as intense head pains. For the most part I feel I have learned how to better direct my energies away from a very painful physical condition.

Allergies and immunity problems: yeah, know about that.These are trying to tell us something about our psychic imbalances.

lilllybelle

This is a simple change you can make that made a huge difference in my life- try using hypoallergenic all natural laundry detergent for your clothes and glycerin soap with no perfumes or dyes for the body.
Here I go sharing a little too much information, but... My vagina was always itchy. I would scratch it till I bled at night. I constantly thought I had a yeast infection or something, and I would go to the doctor just to be told that there was nothing wrong with me. It hurt when I had sex too. I thought that it had roots in some deep rooted feelings I had about sex. Well I finally went to see a female doctor (They rock!) and she told me my skin was sensitive and all of the chemicals in the soap I was using were causing a severe irritation of the skin. My problem of many years was solved just like that! Try some natural products and see if it makes your skin feel better. It's interesting to note that I finally got my health problem of many years taken care of during my saturn return. I can't tell you how much better it made me feel.

Last edited:

smilingsteph

Well being a gemini with virgo moon leads me to my nervous allergy problems...I went for years with this constant itching on my skin! To the point that I would try and rule out this food or that...this material or that and I was miserable...itch itch itch!!! As it turns out I was diagnosed with dermographism....I was in highschool and under an immense amount of stress...I went to a dermatologist and was tested for everything...even water, showering would make me itch because of either the temperature or the simple pat of the water on my skin would make me break out in hives...well when I was diagnosed with this I was placed on a month of steroids and anti-histamines....come to think in the previous blog of one of the other members they mentioned an autoimmune disorder in your chart...that is what dermographism is..where the skin reacts to anything that touches it..it releases histamines and then the itching begins...
you had mentioned that gemini does not rule the nervous system...well it helps to control the immune system indeed...plus leo is connected with the immune system too! So maybe you might want to look into seeing a dermatologist...plus taking zyrtec (an allergy medicine) will help too...I only offer this in advice because I was miserable when I had to live with itching day and night....no relief!!
Out of place maybe...but if your sixth house is the way we see routine...like with our jobs and our household and our attitude towards our life, which can lead to illness or health...then would we not look at the fourth to see what is going on there to make sense of the sixth...since your fourth is brimming with activity would not really studying these two together be of some help?? I am new, just a thought :)

starlink

Oh Nora, I told you that my homeopath managed to get that itch away but it came back couple of month later. I went back. You know what it was? According to him I had developed intestinal fungus after the amount of anti-biotics I had taken (after my last operation in March). Before that, last year, I also took several times and for long periods of time anti-biotics against my recurring bladder infections. It destroys the intestinal flora and some anti-biotics give fungus. So I got some drops against the fungus. This time it took a lot longer to disappear but it goes. I notice it sometimes but then it goes away again after I scratch a bit. What I do these days it "Tapping". It helps really well and almost instantaneously. It is especially good for emotional upsets, nervousness, fear etc. Go to www.tapping.com and you see what I mean. Try it out. Hope you will get rid of all your discomforts! Cheers, Star.

proluna8

Hello SOREHEARTED, well the migranes are very easy to explain: moon in the 12th house in oposition to uranus and square to jupiter, wow!!! About your allergies I can't help but looking at your mercury with no maor aspects, that in the area of the lungs can cause a lot of respiratory problems not necessarilly linked to allergies.
Regarding your skin, Jupiter its regent, is very afflicted. I would wait for just some days when jupiter in transit approaches the 8th house to see some improvement on that.
In general I wouldn't expect much of this stage of your life (from 24 to 32) it is a very unstable moment, besides Saturn has just opposed its natal position and everything turns to be so difficult that your nerves are upside down and that doesn't help your allergies either.
So, take it easy, see a doctor to help you pass this stage and try to enjoy a little bit more.
all the best, proluna8