How would I predict Marriage?

Chaldean

Hello everyone! :D

I'm not that good at sidereal or predictive astrology, I'm better at natal/personal astrology.

I was curious, how would I predict the time someone would marry? I know it would involve the 7th house, but that's about it. If I wanted to predict a day for someones marriage, how would I go about doing it?

Thanks to anyone who can help!! :D

Discover

I've heard that progressed venus on natal sun or vice versa is an aspect indicating marriage.
Also, even though we tend to look for jupiter aspects connected to the 7th house, good saturn aspects can promise more long term marriage aspects. I've also noticed that the progressed moon in the 7th house can also indicate that marriage/partnership is in that person's mind.

Chaldean

LOL! thanks! :D

I have my natal jupiter in my 7th house, and the cusp of the 7th is on leo (and jupiter sextile mars and sun). And transit saturn is in my 7th house. But, is their any way of finding an exact day marriage will take place?

Discover

From what it sounds like is that you have some good possibilities for marriage at the present. Are you currently in relationship with someone? What's going on in his/her 7th house?

Chaldean

Sorry, but I'm not in a relationship. I was speaking about my natal chart ealier :). I was wondering more toward the future; what would I need to consider to predict a date of marriage? If I only had my chart, and no one elses, is there a way, or would I definatly need anothers chart? :)

Catatonia

Rest assured that if your partner proposes to you, that engagement will most likely lead to marriage. It's usually a very accurate indicator of marriage. :D

Playfully,
Catatonia

Discover

You may want to ask a vedic astrology for precise predictions. It seems to work better in my opinion, specially when it comes to marriage.

Lin

You don't always have choices..... but....If I were marrying again (and when clients ask me) I would look at the rulers of the 7th and 8th, planets in the 7th and 8th, and attempt to find a day when there are no squares or inconjuncts to the planets in question. (meaning no squares or inconjuncts from Jupter thru Pluto). There are gonna be SOME negative aspects every day, but what you want is a day when those houses are clear of negatives.
You also want Sun and Moon to be happily aspected (in each person's chart.)
LIN

Lin

p.s. - it would also help if you put the planets for the day in question on the composite chart....just to make sure it supports prior findings.
LIN

Chaldean

Sorry, but I'm not picking a day to marry. I was asking when I could predict a date of marriage:

"How can I predict when 2 people will marry, if I only have the chart for one of them, and I don't know who the other person is. I know it's possible to find the dates of important future events, such as when someone will marry, but how do I go about doing this?"

Right now, I believe I'd have to look at the descendant, and it's ruler. And I would have to find a date when both the transits and progressed positions for the ruler are well aspected and placed. Is this the right way? Or would I need to find several factors, such as saturn well aspected to venus in the 7th house, or venus is good aspect in the 10th house?

Sorry If I confussed anyone:eek:.

Lin

If you find a way to do this, let ME know....I don't know anyone who can predict a specific date that a marriage will take place....one reason is that many people don't marry on "good" dates.... they often pick a date that is convenient for someone else... family, etc. I just don't know how one could possibly do this.
LIN