My upcoming leo Jupiter and venus return at the same time

PMV

Hi,

I was calculating my Jupiter return next year, 13 jul 2015 which is the day after my venus return.

jupiter_return_2015.png

SG
Jupiter Return Chart
13 Jul 2015
8:05:35 AM
GMT +00:00:00
Reykjavik
Iceland
21w51'00
64n09'00
Geocentric
Tropical
Porphyry
True Node

Return compared to natal

jupiter_return_2015-natal.png

SG
Natal Chart
16 Sep 1967
10:50:00 PM
GMT +00:00:00
Reykjavik
Iceland
21w51'00
64n09'00
Geocentric
Tropical
Porphyry
True Node

What is startling is the jupiter venus conjunction in leo on the ascendant. What startled me also was that i had calculated a relocation chart for Kochi, India with the same rising configuration and thought about moving there or at least traveling. I am born in Reykjavik, Iceland where icurrently live.

Relocated chart

http://simnet.is/sge/relocation-kochi-india.png

I have always been somehow fascinated by India

Also what i noticed was that i have a venus conjunct jupiter natal "promise" luck, prosperity or just lust for the finer things in life. According to Carol Rushman in The art of predictive astrology. http://www.amazon.com/Art-Predictive-Astrology-Forecasting-Events/dp/0738701645/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1407471431&sr=1-4&keywords=predictive+astrology

Predictive events are more likely to occur if there is a natal promise for that.

I have natal mars in sagitarius which indicates interest for travel and somewhre i read travel later in life for my chart, i'm 46.

Also i will have progressed moon in sagitarius from a somewhat difficult progressed moon in scorpio.

Heavy transits at the time are Pluto opp. Asc. Uranus trine the Jupiter return and saturn square it.

Life has tought me that sometimes these predictive charts just predict ones state af mind or psych and expextations. Does not mean that something nice will happen but there are opportunities. In the above maybe good energy for travel and adventure with it's pros and cons.

Best regards, Sigurdur