Chart of my friend who committed suicide

simplyinsight

It doesn't matter how she died. It matters more the fact that her impact is great. This is why I said, "Check the child's chart" --- this just doesn't "end" because she committed suicide (and I still stress the fact of how selfish she was, and that's the "hell" that she lived in, and I'm certainly taking notes!!!!)... you have to let the husband know this.... whatever or whoever still exists here on the Earth plane, will pay the price, and so will the subsequent generations that probably won't even come to know her name (I kept hearing "LOW-nuh" and not really sure what it was, my make-believe mind or my make-believe-communicating-with-the-other-side mind)... each one of us makes a line down the path, and some of us pull more "weight" towards one particular direction or another through our efforts.... those who are "really" leaving their marks and pulling weight for the future generations are not the Sun in 8th House people (as they claim "fame after death"), or those who have strong oppositions between 2nd and 8th House or bunch of this or that in any of the "fixated-I'm-just-a-b****-all-the-way-around" positions... but those who live with personal or transcending planets like Uranus, Neptune, Pluto around the major angles of Ascendant, MC, IC, and Descendant. You can be a "nobody" and have the world of difference if you have something very powerful to these angles... and the way in which it happens is foretold from the planets and angles that are involved. Death and the means of Death are just a by-product of Everything Else. Don't be so concerned with the By-Products of Life. Life exists elsewhere. Be concerned with Life itself. Just my advice.

Vista

It doesn't matter how she died. It matters more the fact that her impact is great. This is why I said, "Check the child's chart" --- this just doesn't "end" because she committed suicide (and I still stress the fact of how selfish she was, and that's the "hell" that she lived in, and I'm certainly taking notes!!!!)... you have to let the husband know this.... whatever or whoever still exists here on the Earth plane, will pay the price, and so will the subsequent generations that probably won't even come to know her name (I kept hearing "LOW-nuh" and not really sure what it was, my make-believe mind or my make-believe-communicating-with-the-other-side mind)... each one of us makes a line down the path, and some of us pull more "weight" towards one particular direction or another through our efforts.... those who are "really" leaving their marks and pulling weight for the future generations are not the Sun in 8th House people (as they claim "fame after death"), or those who have strong oppositions between 2nd and 8th House or bunch of this or that in any of the "fixated-I'm-just-a-b****-all-the-way-around" positions... but those who live with personal or transcending planets like Uranus, Neptune, Pluto around the major angles of Ascendant, MC, IC, and Descendant. You can be a "nobody" and have the world of difference if you have something very powerful to these angles... and the way in which it happens is foretold from the planets and angles that are involved. Death and the means of Death are just a by-product of Everything Else. Don't be so concerned with the By-Products of Life. Life exists elsewhere. Be concerned with Life itself. Just my advice.

You are right it doesn't matter how she died, it was more from a learning standpoint via astrology that I was curious. Again, thank you for your thoughts, I am definitely taking everything in...

Tham

Your friend does not have two yods, she has THREE,
making up a pentagram.

And with Saturn, Mars and Neptune each being both
the stress points and solution points, she would have
felt trapped and hopeless, with no way out.

The inconjunct and yod are far more difficult and cause
more medical, physical and mental, problems than the
square and T-square respectively. Cancer patients tend
to have yods in their charts.

" From a medical astrology perspective, the inconjunct is maximum
STRESS on an individual. And we all know what stress can do to
you: it can make you sick and then you can become dis-eased.

And if you end up with three or more hard aspects that are
inconjuncts, then the possibility of poor health becomes
very real. "

http://medicalastrologybyeileennauman.blogspot.com/2009/03/inconjunct-aspect-and-yod.html

Essentially, she has four inconjuncts.

" A quincunx is thought to be one of the most difficult aspects
to work with because it will not allow for retreat. "

http://www.drstandley.com/astrologycharts_aspects_quincunx.shtml

Healthwise, the quincunx is malefically similar to the sesquiquadrate.

Vista

Your friend does not have two yods, she has THREE,
making up a pentagram.

And with Saturn, Mars and Neptune each being both
the stress points and solution points, she would have
felt trapped and hopeless, with no way out.

The inconjunct and yod are far more difficult and cause
more medical, physical and mental, problems than the
square and T-square respectively. Cancer patients tend
to have yods in their charts.

" From a medical astrology perspective, the inconjunct is maximum
STRESS on an individual. And we all know what stress can do to
you: it can make you sick and then you can become dis-eased.

And if you end up with three or more hard aspects that are
inconjuncts, then the possibility of poor health becomes
very real. "

http://medicalastrologybyeileennauman.blogspot.com/2009/03/inconjunct-aspect-and-yod.html

Essentially, she has four inconjuncts.

" A quincunx is thought to be one of the most difficult aspects
to work with because it will not allow for retreat. "

http://www.drstandley.com/astrologycharts_aspects_quincunx.shtml

Healthwise, the quincunx is malefically similar to the sesquiquadrate.

Hi Tham,
Thank you for the response. I never thought of the quincunx as being so malefic. Interesting about three Yods in her chart. Speaking of health, I have health problems myself, and have my 11th house Mercury conjunct Saturn quincunx my Uranus Pluto conjunction in the 6th house. I attributed most of it simply because of the conjunction of Pluto and uranus in the 6th, but I will have to look further. Thank for the links as well.

Tham

Was she not hospitalized in her severe condition and
treated with at least two SSRIs ?

http://www.true-node.com/eph1/?inpu...lock=Universal+Time&zodsec=D%B0M&longitude=on

The suicide centaur, Hylonome, conjuncts her Saturn.

Varuna, the planetoid of catastrophes, is opposite her Neptune.

TL66, the "nuclear bomb" asteroid which is connected with
suffering and putting an end to something, is at her IC.

Phaethon, the "out of control" asteroid, conjuncts her Mars
and is directly opposite Mercury.

Nessus, the centaur of abuse, squares her Moon.

On the day of her passing -

http://www.true-node.com/eph1/?inpu...lock=Universal+Time&zodsec=D%B0M&longitude=on

Hylonome is near her AC.

TL66 is at Algol.

Phaethon conjuncts transiting Mars and is opposite
her natal Uranus.

On TL66.

http://markandrewholmes.com/1996tl66.html

Vista

Was she not hospitalized in her severe condition and
treated with at least two SSRIs ?

The suicide centaur, Hylonome, conjuncts her Saturn.

Varuna, the planetoid of catastrophes, is opposite her Neptune.

TL66, the "nuclear bomb" asteroid which is connected with
suffering and putting an end to something, is at her IC.

Phaethon, the "out of control" asteroid, conjuncts her Mars
and is directly opposite Mercury.

Nessus, the centaur of abuse, squares her Moon.

On the day of her passing -

Hylonome is near her AC.

TL66 is at Algol.

Phaethon conjuncts transiting Mars and is opposite
her natal Uranus.

On TL66.

http://markandrewholmes.com/1996tl66.html

Apparently not. Her husband said that there wasn't anything they could do for her. I didn't ask for details as he was crying on the phone to me because she had just died 4 days before.

Claire19

After a couple of months of severe postpartum depression on Monday 2/7/10 my friend quietly took her life. She leaves behind a husband and 3 month old baby girl. We had kind of lost touch over the last year or two so I wasn't aware of her depression. Her husband said they tried everything but nothing seemed to help her recover. The poor man is blaming himself. I am trying to make sense of this astrologically, and would appreciate insites on her chart. I know there is a lot of discussion on suicide, so maybe this will help from a learning standpoint or possibly help others recognize this.

Natally she has a T-square from Saturn to her Moon Pluto Opposition which shows a tendency towards depression and low self esteem. I am guessing problems with her mother as well...

Natal Pluto rules 12th and
Moon rules 8th -

Transits the day of her passing: Wow, very troubling...

Tr Saturn conjunct Pluto
Tr Pluto opposite Saturn
Tr Pluto square Pluto
Tr Jupiter square Pluto
Tr Saturn square Saturn
Tr Mars square Mars

Tr Uranus 4th H
Tr Moon 12th
Tr Mars 8th

I can see the connection with depression (Saturn) with Pluto and death. I wonder if the Mars square Mars is what set her over the edge? I don't know how she passed as I didn't want to ask her poor husband. I suspect drugs although wouldn't Neptune be involved??

As for Progressions and the natal promise...yes, she had some emotional problems as stated above, and she had challenging aspects in her progressions that probably were activated by the above transits.

Anyone?
she had some very heavy transits and no doubt about it. I dont think anyone could have survived those unfortunately. It is very sad and tragic. I dont understand why this post partum depression exists except to say I know that hormone levels can be affected but sometimes it is because the baby is not actually welcome. I am not saying this is the case with your friend and I commisserate with all that are affected

Vista

she had some very heavy transits and no doubt about it. I dont think anyone could have survived those unfortunately. It is very sad and tragic. I dont understand why this post partum depression exists except to say I know that hormone levels can be affected but sometimes it is because the baby is not actually welcome. I am not saying this is the case with your friend and I commisserate with all that are affected

I was thinking the same thing. I would be curious to see how other people were doing who were born right around her same time, although the big component of this was the T-square between the Moon, Saturn, and Pluto so if other's Moon were better placed, the are likely dealing with this better.

james47

Sorry to know about this, may god bless her

Neptune natally on her Asc from the 12th house is also part of one yod.
To me, what leapt out at me was - as you have mentioned - her T-square between Moon, Pluto and Saturn, which is very tough indeed.