worst sign combinations in romance!

Veronica

As an Aquarius I actually LOVE Scorpio energy. My teacher Nancy Fenn says that those people are both extreme and speak a similar language. Both are manic and are more interested in power than in romance,which suits them just well.

Also my other favourites are capricorn and sagittarius.sometimes libra,but theyre passive aggression/being too tactful and avoiding confrontation kills me (moon in aries!)

I find a moon in Taurus very passive aggressive, and too stubborn for their own good, even more stubborn than the actual Sun placement.

Lion o ness

Anyone want to suggest something less conventionally wrong like Aries-Leo, or Libra-Aquarius?

I guess this depends on peoples charts.. I get along great with Aries females.. But Aries Males.. (especially if the have a stellium) which most people I meet do...

I feel challenged my them, as if they are trying to control me, and take over me.. An Aries male can ask me a question, I will respond with an attitude, a watery guy can ask me the exact same question, and Im ok with it.. LOL... ooo and Sag men.. they never get passed the 1st text with me.... With other Leo men.. I bond with them, we get so close, that we cant do anything.. We confide alot with each other... I have a Leo male friend.. I just adore him to death... I call him my Love, he calls me beauty.. We are just friends, and will never cross that line...

I usually dont get along with fire men at all... (I have alot of fire, why to much fire going on) I Never dated a full on fire guy.. Usually I date water guys with only 1 or 2 planets in fire..

EhTeam

I can only speak for what hasn't worked for me, friendship wise, and I think it would lead me into a road block if I was in the position to date people of the two following signs.

Taurus - if I want to fly to Vegas tonight without taking a glance at the bank account...I'm going to do it. I am great with money, but Jewelry is my weakspot, and if I want it, I will get it. Another issue is the control factor. I don't want to be in charge, but I will be the last person be bossed around if I don't want to be.

Scorpio - Two stubborn people, who attract attention from the opposite sex doesn't sound like the plot of a every lasting love story. Sex/Romance/pleasure is another issue, going to the above, if I don't want to do it, I will not do it, more than likely leaving the Scorpio unsatisfied.

My idea for best match?
I am fond of my Leo + Gemini relationship:biggrin:

danashock

I find a moon in Taurus very passive aggressive, and too stubborn for their own good, even more stubborn than the actual Sun placement.

yeah theyre very stubborn and its so difficult to convince them to change patterns or get them out of a rut,but they are still reliable and nice to have around because theyre stable like a rock.

and wow, aries/scorpio as a couple?? thats like a fatal battlefield!!!
(scorpio would win,if u have to know)

queenfluff

Anyone want to suggest something less conventionally wrong like Aries-Leo, or Libra-Aquarius?

What about Capricorn and Scorpio? Or Capricorn and Virgo?

You would think they would be a match (Water and Earth, Earth and Earth) but honestly the two Capricorn dudes I have known recently (and for some reason I haven't met many in my life - except my brother and he is a big complainer and hoards all his money away) are pain in the butt control freaks - I think they don't realize they are doing it though most of the time - it is that drive to get to their goals and they get blinders on or something - everything is all "business".

Capricorn seems like it wants to be in control of others for their own gain and tell people what to do and won't accept help or advice from people (even if they ask for it and the other person is gives them the correct advice, they will still ignore the advice and do it their way and than realize their way was wrong).

I think because Scorpio doesn't like being told what to do or be controlled by others and Virgo wants to be helpful and be of service to others - and Capricorn wants to control Scorpio and won't let Virgo help them, it is a total clash. And since I have both Virgo Sun and Scorpio Rising - well, the Capricorn just irritates me!

Doomed I say! :)

Caro

Well I wish I had known about the aries/aqua combo before.

for me it was like a short sharp shock and all over in less than a year but then had the fall out of a broken heart.

I find scorpio's attractive (as an aqua) but then I have scorpio rising so understand them a little better.

Aqua and gemini - I think this one is like 'the answere my friend is blowing in the wind' song, a good friendship but never quite get it together for romance. This could be my view as I have taurus in 7th house not even sure I would give a gemini a moment's thought in romance.

I have met a lot of virgo's again as friends. I did meet a aqua /virgo couple which I think worked quite well. virgo male sorted out home and paid the bills, Aqua female allowed to go off and do her studies in astrology.They debated and practiced alternative medicine from different perspectives.

Also recently meeting a number of cap's - they have the pluto transit some of them are very buried head in the sand however when they put there mind to something it is fixation. So I agree with a head strong scorpio probably would not work.

sethi

Hello
Some information for you all.

It is actually the birth number which will be the deciding factor in deciding whether the couple will live together or not .

Suppose an Ares husband with a scorpio girl. Very difficult. however if the birth number of the girl is 2, 4, 8 etc, this may have the effect of reducing her temperament to such a level where she successfully is able to continue living with her aries husband.

Tell me some numbers along with sun sign and who it belongs to and lets see what I come up with

waterlilly

Me leo, him virgo...terrible, spent to much time explaining myself over and over!

Me leo, him saggie! Too much time trying to keep him on this planet...stole all my energy and, too emotionally needy. He would never admit that.

Me leo with virgo moon, him leo with capricorn moon! Notice the exclamation mark. we play fight like true lions and are both in love with the "idea" of being in love. Do not relate well emotionally. pluse we have Venus sq mars. he wants sex, I want sensuality. I don't like this combo at all...

NEXT!!!:biggrin:

Please can we have a like button like facebook:biggrin:

retinoid

Even though I believe everyone can be happy together if people adapt these are my worst...

Gemini and Scorpio---too much of an opposite, both are slightly emotionally unstable
Sagittarius and Libra--will spend themselves into a poor house
Capricorn and Scorpio--too similar remember Capricorn is part water (mermaid tail), can be emotionally warm and cold, they drop people, have little patience
Sagittarius/Aries and Pisces--most likely will make impulsive decisions together

I think Scorpios and Aquariuses have to change their whole outlook to have stable relationships as their traits are very bad to ANYONE no matter what sign. Scorpios are too clingy,possessive, plays mind games, are emotionally warm one moment and cold the next, demanding...Aquariuses are too detached, aren't demonstrative, may not be 'there' for you as is required.

queenfluff

Hello
Some information for you all.

It is actually the birth number which will be the deciding factor in deciding whether the couple will live together or not .

Suppose an Ares husband with a scorpio girl. Very difficult. however if the birth number of the girl is 2, 4, 8 etc, this may have the effect of reducing her temperament to such a level where she successfully is able to continue living with her aries husband.

Tell me some numbers along with sun sign and who it belongs to and lets see what I come up with

Sethi,

I never heard of this before. Sounds interesting! How does this work exactly? How to figure out the birth numbers I mean?

sethi

Sethi,

I never heard of this before. Sounds interesting! How does this work exactly? How to figure out the birth numbers I mean?

Its simple. Suppose if you have been born on the 26 th of july. so total numbers are 2 + 8 = 10 . We don't count 0 so number is 1.

So all birth numbers are supposed to be added (if double digit) and number brought down to a single digit.

Another thing, if you can, then pls buy the book (The book of numbers by Cheiros). A good starting book.

You have to actually read all the detail and then try to apply to your life to understand the numbers.

Linnyda

Pisces & Pisces. Why I keep running into these pisces guys is beyond me. married to one now. flaky as all get out in some ways, and solid values in other ways. Just like me, except where he is flaky really is irritating ($ drips through his hands, he lives in a fantasy world populated with superhero road cyclists).

I was married to a male sag for 17 years and he was mr. vacuum cleaner. not a slob at all like someone else posted. Maybe he was unusual. But virgos...well one of those I dated was a slob, very messy & untidy, but fussy and judgemental. Well. Actually disagreeable to be around, for me, a pisces, as I hate to feel judged. Now why couldn't I have met a nice Cancer? A nice wild boy with a heart of gold. And financially sound.

Last edited: