Freewill, Fate or a Mixture - What Does Your Chart Believe?

Elra

Freewill, Fate or a Mixture (www.astrologyfate.com)

Regarding the age old question; is life just one big fated design or do humans have a certain degree of freewill? I have developed a system that assesses a person’s birth chart and essentially shows what position a person will take on this question, even before they have been asked it. My system takes into account a complex measuring planets, sensitive locations, signs and aspects. Based on this system, a person’s birth chart will align with either a free will or fate position. Preliminary results have found a strong consistency with this system. People have been choosing a statement, and then after I assess their charts using my methodology, there have been distinct clusters aligning with certain statements. If this system keeps proving to be accurate and consistent it would show evidence that a person’s position on the age old question of freewill, fate or a mixture - is actually ‘fated’. This could go a long way to reducing the blame game, judging and ‘right-wrong’ debate that has been prevalent on this question for thousands of years. It would effectively show that everyone is in the same boat. In that, no matter how divergent a person’s views are on this existential question, they are not able to believe another position other than the one they are already set to believe this lifetime. If you would like to participate in this research, read the following requirements:

1. You only need birth location and birthdate to participate.

2. You must be past your first Saturn Return. This is usually 31 years of age and over. This is because Saturn consciousness has not fully grounded into a person’s reality until after this transit. I theorise that Saturn is one of the key ‘gatekeepers’ that makes it difficult for people to go beyond the freewill dynamic. I therefore propose that the tendency for a person to believe in a fated or freewill reality (or a mixture of the two) can only be verified with an individual until after they have passed this transit.

3. If you meet these requirements, and would like to participate in this ground-breaking research, contact me on the following email rcleary99@hotmail.com I will then send you the four statements to read and think over. You then simply pick the one that most resonates with you. After this, email me the position statement you have chosen as well as your accurate birth details. I will then assess and add your chart result anonymously to a data graph. The final results as well as my complete methodology will be published in a research paper with a date not yet decided. The sample size will determine when I decide to publish the results.

Thanking you!
Elra

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

you got limits and within those limits you got choice as well as responsibility

free will exist legally you can't blame other's for your actions, but complete free will like being able to fly like superman since you chose so is a bit silly

so it's a mix
Exactly

For example, if one has no musical talent
then one lacks the 'free will' to become a world famous musician

HOWEVER

such a person
i.e. a person with no musical talent
does have the 'free will' to pursue an alternative career instead :smile:

ukdesifem

I believe in free will. We have choice, but it's inherently limited. A human cannot jump off a building and sustain flight however a bird can easily. A poor person living in Africa or India has less choice in life than a rich person in the USA or Europe, however choice still exists. Life is continuous cause and effect, but this doesn't negate free will.

I don't see much evidence that God or spirits or even the laws of physics strictly determine what everybody or everything does.

Elra

Love2know - 'Who' it is self-driven and self-commissioned. And 'Why' -because I am an Astrologer & investigator into the hidden realms of reality :)

JUPITERASC

in that case I will help you out a bit

the great mover and shaker in the chart is actually Pluto

regardless of ascendant,
it represents the person's unconscious source of security
it's something they gravitate towards if you leave them alone
and it's also something they are willing to defend to the death

should the Pluto be in bad dignity it will occasionally manifest it's polarity point that's it's opposite position by sign and house in a form of crisis occasionally

1. if you don't got a water sign Moon
2. or a Sun/Moon aspecting Pluto in any way
3. or at least one of the luminaries in the same sign as Pluto; like Pluto 2 deg lib and Moon 28 deg lib

you will not be conscious of this process so you will say one thing to the public, but actually do something else even the opposite of what you actually said

so your "research" will be heavily skewed
PLUTO IN PERSPECTIVE

'....Astronomers estimate there are at least 70,000 icy objects, with the same composition as Pluto,
that measure 100 km across or more in the Kuiper Belt. According to the new rules,
Pluto is not a planet. It’s just another Kuiper Belt object

Astronomers had been turning up larger and larger objects in the Kuiper Belt.
2005 FY9, discovered by Caltech astronomer Mike Brown and his team is only a little smaller than Pluto.
And there are several other Kuiper Belt objects in that same classification.
Astronomers realized that it was only a matter of time
before an object larger than Pluto was discovered in the Kuiper Belt....'

'.....2005, Mike Brown and his team dropped the bombshell. They discovered an object, further out than the orbit of Pluto that was probably the same size, or even larger.
Officially named 2003 UB313, the object was later designated as Eris.
Since its discovery, astronomers have determined that Eris’ size is approximately 2,600 km (1,600 miles) across.
It also has approximately 25% more mass than Pluto.
With Eris being larger,
made of the same ice/rock mixture,
and
more massive than Pluto :smile:
the concept that we have nine planets in the Solar System began to fall apart
.....'

What is Eris? Planet or Kuiper Belt Object?
Astronomers decided to make a final decision regarding definition of a planet
at the XXVIth General Assembly of the International Astronomical Union,
which was held 2006 August 14 - 25, in Prague, Czech Republic.
WHY PLUTO IS NO LONGER A PLANET http://www.universetoday.com/13573/w...nger-a-planet/

sun-etc.jpg

JUPITERASC

I believe in free will. We have choice, but it's inherently limited.
A human cannot jump off a building and sustain flight however a bird can easily.
A poor person living in Africa or India has less choice in life
than a rich person in the USA or Europe, however choice still exists.
Life is continuous cause and effect, but this doesn't negate free will.

I don't see much evidence that God or spirits or even the laws of physics
strictly determine what everybody or everything does.

When-an-inner-situation.jpg