Emigration indicators in natal chart?

Chillaxer

I've been feeling a great pull to leave my country for a while. I wonder whether my natal chart has any indicators, I have some interpretations but wonder if anyone can offer me their own perspectives. Thankyou.

Oh, the Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto(at the end of)11th house, are all retrograde, if that makes a difference.

Additional tables (PDF)

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I've been feeling a great pull to leave my country for a while.

I wonder whether my natal chart has any indicators,
I have some interpretations but wonder if anyone can offer me their own perspectives.
hankyou.

Oh, the Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto(at the end of)11th house, are all retrograde, if that makes a difference.

Additional tables (PDF)

To reliably delineate a natal chart
requires at the very least
many hours of work
often days or weeks
so

ILLUSTRATED EXAMPLE :smile:
ON TRAVEL AND LIVING ABROAD
http://beyondtheheaven.wordpress.com/2013/09/26/example-of-travel-and-living-abroad-2/

kimbermoon

Transits of the 4th H can often signify the potential for leaving the homeland. Neptune currently retro has been activating your natal Mercury there; thoughts of travel. Are you picking up any intuitive feelings of a 'need to leave' for any reason. Mercury in Pisces however can be subject to illusory thoughts at time, fueled by the imagination. Still it can also indicate a tendency to have enhanced intuition and psychic receptivity. You need to be careful that increased restless and impulsiveness are not the reasons for considering it [Mercury sq Uranus].
Another reason might be the transit of Jupiter through your 9th house again, stimulating the desire to experience 'more' through travel. It's opposition to your Sun is often a time of making changes for the purposes of education or social growth, or to gain perspective.
Perhaps you can explain more about 'this feeling'.:whistling:

Chillaxer

Transits of the 4th H can often signify the potential for leaving the homeland. Neptune currently retro has been activating your natal Mercury there; thoughts of travel. Are you picking up any intuitive feelings of a 'need to leave' for any reason. Mercury in Pisces however can be subject to illusory thoughts at time, fueled by the imagination. Still it can also indicate a tendency to have enhanced intuition and psychic receptivity. You need to be careful that increased restless and impulsiveness are not the reasons for considering it [Mercury sq Uranus].
Another reason might be the transit of Jupiter through your 9th house again, stimulating the desire to experience 'more' through travel. It's opposition to your Sun is often a time of making changes for the purposes of education or social growth, or to gain perspective.
Perhaps you can explain more about 'this feeling'.:whistling:

Thanks for your reply and insights, sorry the chart has expired, but the dat is still there in the link, clearer actually.
Yes I'm picking up need to leave thoughts for sure, have always liked girls from other countries and never liked a girl from my own culture much also.
I have experienced bad things in my country and feel at odds with it's psyche. Does almost feel like It's a hard destiny but worth doing(maybe stellium around south node holds me back) I have gone to a certain place and felt inspired, sad to come home. I spent six months abroad when 3, and that's where I'm thinking of. I'm curious as regards the stellium in the 3rd house, north node in the 9th, Chiron conjunct descendant, Chiron ruler in 3rd house, 9th house ruler on 3rd house cusp. Also the Arabic part 'Lot of being in a foreign land' falls in late pisces, in my fourth house getting near the fifth,(implies being at home, comfort(4th)-pleasure(5th)) and my part of fortune is first house sagittarius. I have part of fortune trine north node and jupiter sextiles them both. Just some aspects I'd heard about and thought I'd take from my chart, to see if they are significant.

I'm curious if you can help with these aspects.

Last edited:

roz

maybe you should also take a look at your solar return. sagittarius ascendant in solar return could suggest going abroad.

kimbermoon

NN in the 9th would suggest that your destiny may well lie elsewhere, especially with Jupiter now in conjunct there. If there are several aspects showing a common cause, as there are in this case, there can be a more reliable conclusion made. With Jupiter sextile to it's natal position now, that should make your decision on the matter easier. All seems pretty straight forward in this case.

Chillaxer

Emigration indicators:

saturn transit in 1st

saturn transit in 4th but the actual move will happen after saturn left the 4th
transiting north node in 9th or 12th, aspect to natal mars makes it stronger
transiting jupiter in 9th or 12th, aspect to natal mars makes it stronger

Thanks.
Saturn entered my first in about 2013, and will be there until about 2016.
Transit north node is in my 12th now. When it gets to the ninth, retrograde, it will be opposite natal mars. Jupiter is now in 9th, about to oppose natal mars, then will go on to 12th at maybe around same time that transit north node gets to ninth.

Chillaxer

maybe you should also take a look at your solar return. sagittarius ascendant in solar return could suggest going abroad.

I'm not sure how to do those, pretty new to it. Is it the chart for my last birthday I would want, as a birth date, or is it the chart for when I was one year old?

roz

I'm not sure how to do those, pretty new to it. Is it the chart for my last birthday I would want, as a birth date, or is it the chart for when I was one year old?

it's for the coming year starting from your birthday. You can cast a solar return chart on astro.com by selecting solar return from the dropdown menu.