Venus Transit of the Sun June 6th 2012 - Esoteric Significance

elrah

About every 120 years Venus transits across the face of the Sun an event which is know as the Occultation of Venus. These events usually occur in pairs which are 8 years apart, occurring within a degree or so of each other. This year we see the culmination of this cycle that began with the transit in 2004 in the sign of Gemini with a second transit on June 5-6th (depending on your time zone). Preceding this event we have a solar eclipse occurring on the 21st May and a lunar eclipse on the 4th June, intensifying the focus of energy during this time.

In this thread I will be posting information about the magical and spiritual significance of this event and its symbolic meaning from an astrological and occult perspective. My particular interest is in the celebration of the energetic opportunities available at this time to inspire observances and rituals that channel the Venusian light into the Earth through music and song activation.

Venus is regarded as the most mysterious and occult of all planets and can be considered as a sister planet to the Earth. Her rulership over Nature, love, magnetism, harmony, beauty, arts and music indicates the innate quality of energy that will be magnified by her transit across the face of the Sun. The Solar radiance shines through the Venusian lens at this time to enhance the qualities of Venus on Earth and influence people to realise a deeper accord with her energies.

As well as creating unique posts here I have assembled some key information on my website dedicated to these themes linked through my signature below.

Please feel free to visit and contribute to this discussion. In Byron Bay Australia where I live we are forming a choir to activate an energy vortex at a custom built temple consisting of basalt columns aligned with earth energy lines in golden mean proportions. Using sound as the method for channeling the energies of Venus into the Earth we will be celebrating the transit by using our hearts, souls and voices to bridge the cosmic energies to heal and enhance the Earth.

Please enjoy this exploration and I look forward to reading your contributions and answering questions.

:venus:

El Rah
http://www.elrah.net/Venus_Transit_2012.php

Last edited:

elrah

Astrological Portents - May to June 2012
This period is one of the most interesting times in recent history for astrologers with a combination of very rare and potent events in a short period of time. Since Neptune entered the sign of Pisces on the 3rd February this year, there has been a dissolving of barriers between worlds, offering spiritual awakening and surrender to deeper wisdom, guidance and connection with the soul. In May through June and beyond we are going to experience a solar and lunar eclipse and the passage of Venus between the Earth and the Sun. The planets Uranus and Pluto are also coming into a square aspect, which is bound to have some revolutionary effects with the sudden transformation of the way we view the world.

El Rah
http://www.elrah.net/Venus_Transit_2012.php

Last edited:

Shanti

I find it extremely interesting for some reason. This extraordinary state of Venus now astronomically and astrologically as well.
Here is a visual link for seeing the whole thing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAIJnUsYbgs

I would like to know more about actual manifestations of this as reflected on the happenings in the world as it goes on.
Venus have reached it's maximum distance from the sun (Venus out of bounds).
Some authors says that it gives extraordiary venusian effects in some way.
Don't know what that means. But I can't resist to think of a recent happening in the realm of art. A recent record of sorts have occured when the painting of Edvard Munch did sell for a all record sum on an auktion.
The prizes in the world of art is "out of bounds" now lol.
http://www.sothebys.com/en/sales-series/2012/impressionist-modern-art-evening-sale/overview.html

In my personal life my son of 22 years old have just recently been seriously comitted to a girlfriend for the first time, and is openly much in love. He's in a vedic planetary period of Venus. And is thus much under the influence of venus now generally.
The connection seems interesting to me. I will watch out for more of this correspondances to see if it is a pattern or so.

This was more reflections of some mundane effects of the matter.
The esoteric meanings of this made on your website is fascinating to ponder.

From Juliana swansons blog:
http://astralharmony.com/blog/astrology/spring-equinox/happy-lunar-new-year/#more-221
"Venus is playing a very prominent astronomical and astrological role this year.
First, from April 2 until June 4, 2012, Venus will be traveling out of bounds (OOB), that is, in extreme declination north of the ecliptic (beyond 23N26’22”). When Venus, planet of harmony, wealth, beauty and love, is out of bounds, its essence can become more prominent in an almost exaggerated way. As Venus enters its OOB cycle, it aligns with the Pleiades (in sidereal Taurus). The Pleiades are the Seven Wives of the Seven Rishis who symbolize the divine mother archetype.[iii]
[deleted quote longer than 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

Best wishes to all

Shanti

Last edited by a moderator:

dhundhun

About every 120 years Venus transits across the face of the Sun an event which is know as the Occultation of Venus. These events usually occur in pairs which are 8 years apart, occurring within a degree or so of each other. This year we see the culmination of this cycle that began with the transit in 2004 in the sign of Gemini with a second transit on June 5-6th (depending on your time zone). Preceding this event we have a solar eclipse occurring on the 21st May and a lunar eclipse on the 4th June, intensifying the focus of energy during this time.

This is quite interesting Astronomical data.

I think, 120 years ago, during those 8 years period, first 4 wheeled motor vehicle was built and flim camera was invented.

Looking back 2004, I am not recollecting any thing of that significance - except FACEBOOK, in the history of Social Networking. Please feel free to add events.

May 20, we have one of the (in)famous eclipses of 2012. hope this Venus/Sun conjunction on Jun 5/6 gives something beneficial to humans as whole.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Dhundhun is right (in my opinion) regarding the forthcoming May 20th 2012 solar eclipse (I'll have more to say about that on Dhundhun's thread regarding the forthcoming eclipse connected with the earthquake "ring of fire") I agree and hope that the Venus special transit will release countering influences of a benefic nature for the Earth...

Judy_AzVirgo

Fascinating about the ecliptic path over the "ring of fire" in the Pacific on May 20. Wouldn't the 0 Gemini degree also connect this Moon to the Pleiades?

What kind of time framework would work in regard to the fallout from the June 2004 Venus event? I'm thinking of the Sumatran earthquake and tsunami in December of 2004. Would that be relevant, or no? As I recall, it occurred on the same day as a full moon (but in Cancer).

I also recall reading that OOB planets behave erratically. If that's so, then I wonder about the "peace and love" vibes from Venus.... tho one can always hope!

Anyway, I guess we'll find out soon. Look forward to more info here!

poyi

Premium Member
I recently bought a documentary from iTune "Mayan Prophecise and Crop Circles":alien:. The documentary mentioned about the 2012 Venus Transit:venus:.

Based on Mayan's calendar, Venus transit this year is the "Mark"of the beginning of the end of life cycle. Not necessary the end of the world but a new cycle of the sun itself manifested as Solar Storm, Mayan's prediction said "The Sun will talk."

There are two of the many symbols from the study of Mayan's symbol mentioned in the documentary, Aquarius:aquariusimg: and Water coming from the Snake-Sea of Sorrow.

This year is the year of Black Dragon in Chinese's calendar, water is in the color of black in Chinese's tradition. Year of black dragon in calendar is written as "壬辰" represented a year full of "壬"water and sorrow due to water. In Chinese tradition, "辰"dragon is the god of waters from () sea and rain (癸) etc and this year the water is from Sea. Black dragon returns in every 60 years cycle.

Mayan believed that 2012 is the beginning of The Age of Aquarius which is the Shift of Cycle.

Rather accurate or not, 2012 is an interesting and special year to all astrologers, astronomers, as well as Mayan and Chinese's calendars.

Some interesting video and information explain planetary alignment on 21 December 2012! Don't worry too much! I watched them like movies!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO0KxgRlPlE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVPOywNowxI
http://mayans2012.com/the-2012-galactic-alignment-fact-or-fiction/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=rvoXKtu-Qxg

Last edited:

JerryRR

Sun con Venus at 01.10 UT,@ 15 Gemini.

Gemini,Mundane Ruler Mercury,Esoteric Ruler Venus,Exaltation Uranus.

Source Alice Bailey.

J.R.

firefly33

Hi El Rah, came across this forum when i was searching information on web about the venus eclipse of the sun, i am also in the byron area and am totally excited about this magical event... would love to know more about the events u r planing around the eclipse, and join my energy to this if it is resonant and appropriate ... got a lovely rush when i read ur post... blessings xxx

elrah

Hi Firefly

Please come to our event on Monday for the Solar Eclipse at Eagle Farm.

An Invitation - Celebrate the Eclipse of the Sun
Monday 21st May from 9am – Exact at 9.48am at Eagle Farm, end of Prestons Lane, past Gondwanna, Tyagarah

Eclipses are potent moments that have influence over many months or years and create ideal opportunities to infuse radiant bliss into the energetic temple of the Earth. Join us to celebrate this event through meditation, sound and visualization practices to activate a living temple of golden harmonic beauty by channelling planetary and stellar forces during this key astrological moment.
There is a sense growing that there is something very magical building. There seems to be a dissolving of the boundaries between worlds and an opportunity to open to something, someone, authentic and beautiful inside. All that we are is perfect in this moment and our gifts are already within us, waiting for a time when we remember the chord of our soul and its purpose.

Please bring your voices and hearts to share during this eclipse of the Sun by the Moon. Bring your musical instruments, your poetry, your songs and your soul's sweet voice. Sasha and I will provide some gentle guidance, toning and meditation to help bring through the frequencies and tune us in. All your inspiration, guidance and gifts are welcome.

What I sense is a gathering of those who are ready to create a team to help awaken the Earth and its people through our voices together. This is a festival of love, the heart of our souls given permission to flower. I look forward to seeing you, acknowledging your gifts and sharing what I have seen in the heart of the land. There is a template of love's magic here and you are invited to share in its flowering light.

El Rah

firefly33

Hi El Rah, I have not been on the net over the weekend and just recived ur reply and invitation,, sounded like a wonderful event and i am sorry i missed it! It is such an awesome time to be and definatly feeling the pull to be involved in this way,, would like to be a part of the venus eclipse gathering if it is appropiate. many blessings Sally

elrah

Hi Firefly

You are welcome to come to the venus transit event. Please call me to discuss or head to my facebook site to become a friend and get the invite to event. http://www.facebook.com/elrah5

I am busy preparing for our 2 day workshop now and will be posting more about the Transit soon.

Blessings

Claire19

Love your post. However I believe that Venus ruler of Taurus should be Earth. So Venus is about harmony, relationship, what brings us joy in partnerships. Striving for equality and our one to one encounters as ruler of Libra and the 7th house. It will be interesting to see what energies are at play on June 6 for sure. I am extremely Venusian myself with a Libra Stellium including Venus there and my chart ruler is conjunct.:love:

Claire19

Sun con Venus at 01.10 UT,@ 15 Gemini.

Gemini,Mundane Ruler Mercury,Esoteric Ruler Venus,Exaltation Uranus.

Source Alice Bailey.

J.R.
Venus has nothing to do with Gemini per se, as planet of communications. Exaltation or higher ruler is Uranus I agree.

elrah

Venus Transit 2012
A Definitive Guide to Astrological Influences and Spiritual Radiation
By El Rah
We are about to witness the culmination of an age and the birth of a new one. The divine Solar radiance unites with Venus, the heart of our solar system, to bring forth the ray of enlightened femininity, empowering the life giving essences of the planet Earth. But, as with any birth, it comes with some pain.
Mars in Virgo is challenging the merging Sun and Venus in Gemini by square aspect causing disturbance to the emerging feminine. The ego is not about to let go of the power and dominion it has created by dominating the creative flow of life and repressing women and the nurturing care that they bring. There is a fear of losing control and an eruption of submerged and repressed unconscious energies is building. This battle breaks lose through all methods of communication with messages and ideas that touch the pulse of our common condition.
Mother Moon has formed an alliance with Pluto in Capricorn to act as midwife for the birth, singing in the powers of life that must be heard now. Her message is to create a sustainable relationship with the mother Earth or face the consequences. With an applying square to Uranus, sudden transformation or revolutionary change is imminent. We are indeed approaching the tipping point where the balance of nature turns critical and the powerful feminine forces of weather, famine and disease sweep through to restore the balance. Expect more extreme weather patterns, storms and disruption.
In the midst of these powerful forces the male ego identity has no recourse but to surrender. How do you stop the wind or control the waves? Mars is in opposition to a stationary Chiron and Neptune in Pisces, bringing the painful realisation of impotency against the true might of natural forces. This creates a melt-down and the potential for re-identification. Mistakes have been made and the sorrowful admission of responsibility will cause relief and an opportunity for re-alignment with the work of restitution. Neptune has been working to dissolve resistance and create confusion as the illusion of control and the ability of the mind to know what to do face overwhelming circumstances that bring humility to the high and mighty. The opportunity for surrendered spirituality to draw inspiration is necessary now so that faith in life and natural processes can prevail.
Father Saturn in Libra is holding conference with beneficent Jupiter in Taurus to provide a way forward. The bi-quintile aspect mirrors the mystical path of Venus which forms a pentagram through 5 conjunctions with the Sun every eight years, causing this relationship to be highly significant at this time. Both planets are in signs ruled by Venus, while she rides above in the sign she rules esoterically in Gemini. Adaptation through a different approach to our problems is needed and cooperation to re-structure the ailing fabric of human industry is the agenda. Cooperation to resolve the problems caused by the rampant male ego acting in isolation to collective consequence are measured and programs activated that will rally human endeavour to address common threats, less we degenerate into the “might is right” bullying others to capture the dwindling resources for selfish gratification. Saturn holds a steady hand to aid the Mother Moon in her new birth acting through timely restructuring to chart a new course for us all. There is a quintile aspect between Saturn and Moon, again invoking the harmonious interplay of the Venusian forces to unveil new evolutionary potential.
Meanwhile Mercury raises his unique antennae to transmit the end game of the era. In Gemini which he rules this electric message is two fold. The emperor is not wearing any clothes and the game of economic growth and dominion is over. The losers cannot be exiled because there is an interdependency for all, which means that to further one’s self, one must also care for others. The winners are indeed losers as well. The game of debt shows its underbelly. Wealth that cannot be repaid is imaginary and the slate must be wiped clean. If any of the parts are impoverished, they will impoverish the whole. There is no separation now. We are a world facing unprecedented struggles for survival and united efforts are called forth to bring us through.
And what of the Goddess herself, clothed in the golden raiment of her enthroned beauty? She radiates the love and wisdom that shines through the feminine power that is closest to the mystery of creation itself. Her benign smile is like the Mona Lisa, all knowing and mysterious in her allure. She is the high priestess sitting between the pillars of dark and light, guiding us on a course that threads the needle in between. She releases a blue fire into our heart and minds, calling to the soul within. “Awaken! I have always loved you and today I hold you deep in my heart. Bathe in my beautiful light and let all fear wash away. I restore your truth and innocence. You are renewed in the love that first called you into being.”
How do we observe this fateful day, the completion of our age, the birth of human renewal? I would offer a song to the goddess, share my voice with others and activate the hearts of my kin. “Om Shum Shukraya Namaha!” Celebrate in the beauty of love and nature. Cast a pentagram in tribute to the path of Venus and encircle it with the Sun. Call in the elemental forces and hold communion with spirit, the fifth element that perfects them all. Honour the women. Hear their voices as they touch and surrender to the mystic currents of the one. Love one another, be kind and renew the bonds within your family. Together we will triumph in the glorious new light. Our courage of heart and depth of soul will shine a path forward that surmounts the challenges of our age. Our destiny is calling.

*emma*

Banned
bloody hell elrah, i think falling in love or decorating your house will suffice LOL, did it during the last venus transit, it was magical and that was that, a personal experience and i took some nice piccies too

Last edited:

elrah

Hi Emma

I covered the personal relationships aspect previously on my website. This is in my view a time of world transformation and I like to be concise about the potential for change here. Watch what happens with "Melt Down" consequences in Japan and its affect on the world view.

Where is Venus in your chart?

*emma*

Banned
Hi Emma

I covered the personal relationships aspect previously on my website. This is in my view a time of world transformation and I like to be concise about the potential for change here. Watch what happens with "Melt Down" consequences in Japan and its affect on the world view.

Where is Venus in your chart?

OK I will check your website for that. My venus is 29 53 Libra in the second house. Gosh, eight years have passed since the last one, time flies indeed.