aquarius venus cazimi T cross fixed signs

noraleader

Banned
i welcome you to expound on/correct my interpretation.. while relatively new to non-pedestrian astrology, i'm middle aged and have some sense for interpretations.

my first primary "depthy" resource was cafeastrology.com, and their conjunctive interpretations seem to be very terse where outer planets are concerned.

none of these planets have other tight aspects (i have other "precisions" but prefer to play defensive), so humour me and consider this isolated data:

aquarius venus cazimi (VI) 5 degrees

T square with:
scorpio jupiter (II) (angle = minutes in single digits)
taurus saturn (VIII) (thankfully, by slightly over 2 degrees)

as i understand it..

opposition... scorpio jupiter = expansively transformative, "is over-excited by" taurus saturn = rigorous austerity

both are then squared with the quintessential aquarian bursting with love, a font for the world.

fixed signs, solid, persevering. i've only started with "houses," but they seem to very much fit what is presented otherwise.

what i see here is the chart of your generalised ascetic mystic sadhu boddhisattva style native, who uses their time in the world to affect change for themselves and others. and of course this is a very subjective interpretation.

the T projects into leo, and i do not care much for lions. "they kill it always, really easy way out". :tongue:

given the perspective of my life, i was raised and schooled in generally very gentle, cooperative, synergetic, higher thinking and functioning environments, and giving myself in aquarian assistance to the commonality, was torn apart in a competitive environment i was completely unprepared for, as the people i sought to assist didn't mind consuming the helping hand since it was at least a shred of meat, until i had to learn to not only bite but also bark, create the semblance of the fools i am surrounded by ;)

..and this is how i interpret my T cross projection into leo.

i would think of jin yong's "the book and the sword," in a sense, combining gentlemanly, civil erudition and non-gross purpose with brutal fierceness. so, in my consideration, the meaning of this T cross has been accomplished (they perhaps represent an evolution resisted over lifetimes?).

i noted a yogi who suggested that the requisite intensity for the transcendental process may resemble anger, or is otherwise repulsive to persons who are not of this orientation. no one desires to place themselves under the lion's paws, or stand too close to the fire. do i have my leo right?

given the above, one appreciates that i am a defensive person, while inviting interpretation, i am certainly untrusting, having encountered all sorts of malicious methods of influence and coercion in the course of my years :) (a fair bit of virgo going on as well, that's another story).

JUPITERASC

i welcome you to expound on/correct my interpretation.. while relatively new to non-pedestrian astrology, i'm middle aged and have some sense for interpretations.

my first primary "depthy" resource was cafeastrology.com, and their conjunctive interpretations seem to be very terse where outer planets are concerned.

none of these planets have other tight aspects (i have other "precisions" but prefer to play defensive), so humour me and consider this isolated data:

aquarius venus cazimi (VI) 5 degrees

T square with:
scorpio jupiter (II) (angle = minutes in single digits)
taurus saturn (VIII) (thankfully, by slightly over 2 degrees)

as i understand it..

opposition... scorpio jupiter = expansively transformative, "is over-excited by" taurus saturn = rigorous austerity

both are then squared with the quintessential aquarian bursting with love, a font for the world.

fixed signs, solid, persevering. i've only started with "houses," but they seem to very much fit what is presented otherwise.

what i see here is the chart of your generalised ascetic mystic sadhu boddhisattva style native, who uses their time in the world to affect change for themselves and others. and of course this is a very subjective interpretation.

the T projects into leo, and i do not care much for lions. "they kill it always, really easy way out". :tongue:

given the perspective of my life, i was raised and schooled in generally very gentle, cooperative, synergetic, higher thinking and functioning environments, and giving myself in aquarian assistance to the commonality, was torn apart in a competitive environment i was completely unprepared for, as the people i sought to assist didn't mind consuming the helping hand since it was at least a shred of meat, until i had to learn to not only bite but also bark, create the semblance of the fools i am surrounded by ;)

..and this is how i interpret my T cross projection into leo.

i would think of jin yong's "the book and the sword," in a sense, combining gentlemanly, civil erudition and non-gross purpose with brutal fierceness. so, in my consideration, the meaning of this T cross has been accomplished (they perhaps represent an evolution resisted over lifetimes?).

i noted a yogi who suggested that the requisite intensity for the transcendental process may resemble anger, or is otherwise repulsive to persons who are not of this orientation. no one desires to place themselves under the lion's paws, or stand too close to the fire. do i have my leo right?

given the above, one appreciates that i am a defensive person, while inviting interpretation, i am certainly untrusting, having encountered all sorts of malicious methods of influence and coercion in the course of my years :) (a fair bit of virgo going on as well, that's another story).
AN INTRODUCTION TO ASPECTS AND CHART SHAPING IN ASTROLOGY
by Nicholas Campion
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

The tense aspects cause friction between the planets involved.
This friction brings difficulties and problems,
which may be psychological, environmental or a combination of the two.
In coping with these problems many people experience failure,
but some will be driven to overcome their difficulties
and in the process develop their astrological potential.

'T' SQUARE:

asptsq.gif
Two planets in opposition
are both in square to a third planet.
This brings tension and sharp, pressing problems
the result of which may be great energy
and consequently a better than average chance of success throughout life.

When interpreting a T' Square all the factors involved
- planets, signs and houses
- must be taken separately
and then built up into a picture of the choices
difficulties and solutions which each planet suggests.

When the 'T' Square is in:

Cardinal Signs
there is exceptional dynamism and energy;

Fixed Signs
people may be excessively stubborn
fighting personal battles to the bitter end.

Mutable Signs
they may try to solve
or even avoid
the problems associated with the 'T' Square
by being flexible and adaptable.

Solution to the 'T' Square :smile:

asptsqa.gif

A: via harmonious Aspects.

The tension of the 'T' Square can be released
or positively expressed
through the planet which makes the closest sextile or trine to any of the three planets in the 'T' Square.
In this example the emotional tension of the Sun-Mars-Saturn 'T' Square
can be released through the sextile to Jupiter in Cancer

noraleader

Banned
thank you, i'd missed the "tension release via harmonious aspects" bit. (moon/ascendant in virgo) of course, i really have a poor erudition here and there are other things i am missing, i am sure.

life is "complex" at present, so i'll up the ante. scorpio jupiter :p

"we tend to select the aspects that we feel fit us best, but may have more to learn from the ones that we don't select." i note virgo, and mars-neptune. i seem to totally forget mercury. (i figure, virgo and aquarius intellect, pretty much implies the methodicism i see as cap merc). also, as a novice, i'm "impressed" by my small angles, while reading that greater angles may have different meaning (eg. when i started, i wanted to discard any meaning for mars-uranus).

this chart doesn't observe quincunxes, so there's a couple of yods in there? ("asteroid ships" i think they should be more properly called).

soz about the transparency.

attachment.php

Attachments

• natal.png
    natal.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

i welcome you to expound on/correct my interpretation..
while relatively new to non-pedestrian astrology,
i'm middle aged and have some sense for interpretations.

my first primary "depthy" resource was cafeastrology.com......
I'm no expert either - I'm quoting THE ANTHOLOGY written two thousand years ago by VETTIUS VALENS
translated from ancient Greek original by Professor Riley California State University
and offered FREE online to anyone interested to read
http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius%20Valens%20entire.pdf

........the quintessential aquarian bursting with love, a font for the world.

'....AQUARIUS is the celestial sign which is masculine, solid, anthropomorphic, somewhat damp, single.
It is mute, quite cold, free, upward-trending, feminizing, unchanging, base, with few offspring,
the cause of troubles arising from athletic training, carrying burdens, or work in hard materials, an artisan, public.
Men born under this sign are malicious, haters of their own families,
incorrigible, self-willed, deceitful, tricky, concealing everything,
misanthropic, godless, accusers, betrayers of reputations and the truth, envious, petty,
occasionally generous (because of <this sign’s> flow of water), uncontrollable. As a whole this sign is wet.....'

noraleader

Banned

thank you, i'd downloaded it but i think i'll give it a skip :p

OT question if anyone wants to field it,

was having a fun time and looking at charts in family, and noticed some curiously similar aspects. fun. anyway -

a friend of mine has a saturn cazimi, and i was a bit stuck on how to think about that.. dignitary in discipline?! couldn't find a lot on it, one link briefly mentioned,

saturn as a malefic is negated in cazimi,

but it's all just another opinion on the internet. so, is this person free from duties in their life?!

noraleader

Banned
a week or so later..

"i always think, what if people actually listened.."

you know, first class erudition, both academic and otherwise, occasionally celebrated ("sound on sound") world leading innovator in audio dsp (digital signal processing), venus cazimi and the moon coming over the horizon at the precise moment of birth and a focused lifetime of interculturalism to impart -

but y'all just carry on with whatever brilliant ideas you got going, right.. me an' paolo soleri you can forget about.. paolo who?? you go ahead with that "inhabitat lilypad city" guy and see how inhabitable you find it.. go on, take the machine and put it right over your head.. and just because they all shave and put their hands in a certain way it doesn't mean anything alright so you just forget about that put it out of your dear sweet mind.

..someone said unaspected mercury means no one hears you. best i got on mercury is over 5 degrees, apparently not enough.

noraleader

Banned
this post for future reference by astrologers researching these aspects and looking for examples for insight.. so i am describing my "person," eg. the subject of what the astrological particularities are interpreted to give insight towards..

when viewing my chart, the most striking features are:

* venus cazimi
* moon conjunct north node (thuse POF aligned with cazimi)

then mars neptune trine, position of mars, and t cross

noting the resounding (and notably positive and constructive) interest in this thread (...) i remark that one of my "favourite" automated interpretations from cafeastrology:

House XII in Leo
A few problems with authority or someone in charge.

indeed.

reviewing the basics, for your erudition:

placed in gifted ed., generally heralded as a gift to the arts, applied myself to the beginning of the vst development era, catalysing the free music software market, so that people caross the world could express themselves in an "empowered" fashion without being wealthy, "positioning myself at the headwaters of memetic distribution".

i claim myself to be a cultural advocate.. i made many enemies across my life and have received a significant amount of, what i testify as being corroborated detraction.. these types of schemes are documented and known but such references are disputed and so the general public only sees me as a person of inflated self importance, should i deign to speak about "anything", who generally seems to have an argumentative demeanour, especially if one reads the halo of posts surrounding my posts.

so, you may either decide that neptune is delusory, or that perhaps, if it provides insight, that i am subjected to collusory detraction. there is no point in me making an effort to assert the latter here as i have spent over a decade of my life online doing so. there's that t cross and 12th house.

i hope this post is useful towards developing your erudition of the aspects mentioned (and perhaps, unmentioned!)

there is no evidence of the weight of deleted posts from astrologyweekly, which would corroborate "problems with someone in charge" but also corroborate "argumentative". remember, that society is kind of massively unpleasant and ingenuine. if wondering why this is, it would be foolish to discard the possibility of collusion simply because it is popularly derided.

but do consider, are persons who spend their time producing freeware easily characterised as inconsiderate? only fromt he perspective of commercial developers .....

power corrupts.

Last edited:

noraleader

Banned
thought i'd bump this and see if some of our talented forum members wish to offer their perspective :) chart is in the third post, really big, can't miss it :tongue:

my nn is not on the chart, it is 12 deg. 10' pisces.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

The more that is left out, the less interpretation that is available.

If you build the chart, people will look at it. I think you know how to cast the chart. If you don't, someone will show you the way.