Loads of composite Pluto aspects

Neptune Rising

Hi :)

I have known this guy for a year or so now, and our relationship changed recently to something more intimate. I'm not sure what to make of it, it seems so lovely, yet I am unusually detached from it or at least fairly calm. I am thinking, with his Eros conjunct my Psyche/Moon, will I just be feeling the romantic side of this and is that all it is?

My Karma is conjunct his Psyche too in synastry on my Descendant. Is this a sign we are 'soulmates'? This connection we had has definately helped me go through some stuff. My Lilith is conjunct his Karma too!

There is another karma aspect, our nodes are in opposition.

We became more intimate when transiting Juno was conjunct composite Lilith. And we kissed the first time last year when Venus was transiting over compositite Lilith.

His Juno conjunct my Venus/Mercury... perhaps it matters more when its the mans Juno involved. I had my Juno conjunct a previous guy's Venus, I was all set for commitment, he wasn't.

His Valentine conjunct my Sun, this seems to enhance the romantic feeling.

In our natal charts, we both have Venus trine Pluto, I can see this in him. He acts out what I used to deny unconsciously. We can both be dramatic in love relations.

I find it quite interesting to see what the composite North node/Juno conjunct natal Moon/Psyche-his Eros will bring. Perhaps this is saying the relationship brings out those Psyche/Eros things.
Composite Venus conjunct my Sun.
Composite Moon conjunct Sun, a male/female attraction.

There are loads of composite Pluto aspects :eek: :D :eek:
Composite Venus trine Pluto - dramatic! I might feel it more, transformation.
Comp Mars square Pluto - he might feel that, passion? conflict?
Moon square Pluto - intense feelings, fear. I keep finding this aspect, I feel it more being female/Moon. It could be a lesson, not to act out on my compulsive fear of loosing the guy.
Sun square Pluto - jeez, he might feel the same thing.

Composite Pluto is opposite my natal Juno. I'm wary of my Juno now as I discovered it is conjunct Scheat. Comp Mars is square my natal Juno.

There are few composite Saturn aspects, this might make it unstable.

Is there a chance of something long term, or is this just a short romance?

synatry.gif

composite
compn.gif

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi neptune
the lilith connection is interesting as i feel that it can represent a point of emotional insecurity or uncertainty.so it seems that this relationship is based on each other balancing their respective uncertainties. generally one does not expect insecurities to be a firm base of a relationship.but these are just current musings.

jupiter sextile to juno could indicate a potential for a steady relationship and with the urnaus/venus midpoint square to juno, i would expect that there is a an intense and spontaneous attraction at work though the pluto squares certainly could dampen the spontaniety of the attraction.with the venus/mars,venu/sun and venus/moon midpoints conjunct the mercury/asc conjunction, there is a warm and loving feel to the relationship.good communication and laughter seem to be intergral .

but of course the pluto square mars usually indicates that the carnal aspects of the relationship are the primary concern from his viewpoint.it will be interesting to see if his attitude changes since you have been intimate a few days ago.

with the mars/pluto midpoint conjunct the MC and opposed to saturn,the chances are that he will not be into a steady relationship or he will seek to dominate you and the relationship cont....

Neptune Rising

Hi Rahu
Thanks so much for replying.
Lilith is interesting. The first time in December when he made it clear that he fancied me, we kissed, Venus was transiting over the composite Lilith. I was in a very shaky relationship at the time and full of doubts about that one, and it ended a few weeks later. This time transiting Juno was on the composite Lilith and in the midpoint of Mars/Mercury.

Ever since that first kiss it has been challenging when we are in each other's company. Other women around, is this the Venus trine Pluto or the Moon square Pluto in composite? Its weird as we both have Venus trine Pluto in our natals. Moon square Pluto might be emotional power struggles?

I'm just watching for the next aspect to Lilith now for the next episode :p

NR

The bi wheel you posted doesn't show the degrees unfortunately, it does look like Pluto of one conj Moon of other, which is controlling, demanding obssessive, jealous etc etc.

I don't have much experience on asteriods but there is a dedicated forum here on AW. There seems very little about natal to natal synastry which is what should be evaluated first before asteriods or composites.

There has just been a great thread on composites in GL
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15261

Composite charts
If you go to www.astro.com click on free horoscopes, go to Interactive horoscopes, go down to Astroclick partner, that will bring up a composite chart and when you put the mouse over a planet will bring up a pop up box with the interpretation......

But you do need both times of birth to be accurate though.. enjoy.

Composites describe the relationship, not either one of you, but what you came together to learn or to do and how the 'pair of you' function when together....

The composite aspects therefore are how your appear in public when together only.....

Hope this helps

Neptune Rising

Thanks very much astrologer50.
Thats a great tool on Astrodienst, very helpful.

I usually have Moon/Pluto aspects with relationships I get into, could just be something I have to learn about. I natally have Moon inconjunct Pluto. Normally its his Pluto opposite my Moon but this time its my Pluto! I'd hope its transformative powers come out more than the obsessive ones.

My Pluto also trines his Juno, perhaps I'll transform the way he views marriage, and that Juno conjunct my Venus/Mercury.

I appreiate your views, thanks again very much!

NR