Nodes Activated in Solar Return

scorpysis

Hi, I was here before under another username (plutopassing) but can't seem to log in as I've been away for months. I wonder if anyone can help interpret these solar return aspects, as both me and my partner's solar returns for 2009 are showing major aspects to our north nodes which in our natal charts both happen to be 23 gemini (me) and 23 aquarius (him).

Firstly his SR ascendant is at 23 gemini which conjuncts my north node (also his natal moon at 26 gem) and trines his natal north node at 23 Aq. Also his SR north node conjuncts his natal MC (SR node 09.16 Aquarius, Natal MC 09.34 Aquarius).

In mine the SR Asc is at 22.39 Gemini, natal nnode at 23.25 gem. So it is conjunct my natal NNode and his SR Ascendant within one degree (also trining his natal NNode). My SR NNode is conjunct my natal 7th cusp within 2 degrees. Notice we both have the SR Nodes conjunct a natal angle (him MC, me Dsc).

Lastly SR Neptune is also at 23 Aquarius, conjuncting his natal NNode within ONE MINUTE 23.40 (sr nep) and 23.30 (natal nn). My SR Neptune is just within 5 degrees of my 7th house ruler (saturn).

I definitely know that there is something going on here with our nodes but I'm not so sure of the interpretation of the north node. I know it is like Jupiter and it has to do with fate so that's not a bad thing but if his SR Ascendant conjuncts my NN then that means his SR Descendant is conjunct my South Node which may not be so good. Also if my SR NN conjuncts my natal Descendant then the South Node conjuncts my Natal Ascendant. South Node is similar to Saturn so its very confusing.

Some of the background info is that I think this is a fated relationship as we met abroad (he is still there and coming to see me just as transiting Venus (his ascendant ruler - taurus) conjuncts his natal Asc and exactly trines my moon in Capricorn. I recently spent 3 months with him in his country and it was the best time of my life. We have both had difficult relationships in the past but we feel we have now met the "right" one and want to get married and for me to go and live with him in his country.

Not to go off topic here but I also met him when my Solar Arc Directed Vertex was conjunct the 7th cusp (which I have read generally means a fated meeting when vertex is active). Our north nodes are in exact trine so I think this shows the fatedness of the relationship.

There are so many obstacles for us to overcome before we can actually do what we want, i.e. marry. Obtaining the relevant visas for each other's countries is also not such an easy process. If this relationship is so fated why is it producing so many obstacles to begin with?

I will post the charts if that helps, but I would be very grateful for any comments.

Thanks

sorry need to see charts, not data

It be most helpful to ‘post’ their charts (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Astrological data are highly sensitive. Therefore ask you to take the protection of your personal data of third persons very seriously. If you wish to post your chart or the chart of a person known to you, you must have their permission to do so or better still anonymize the name and all birth/personal data. If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart.

http://cafeastrology.com/interpretingsolarreturns.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12694

To start with it's best to look at the individual needs of each persons chart and how they relate and what they are looking for. Astro.com does have an option composite + natal midpoint method (2) which I find helpful.

If you post the synastry chart and realise it doesn’t show the degrees (which we need to look at) you can find the degrees and other information in a separate PDF on the synastry page of astro.com. Look for the link "View the additional tables (PDF)" and click on it to see the additional information. Reading a synastry chart is mainly about reading the aspects between the planets in the two charts. So once you find the PDF, scroll down to the bottom of the page and look in the synastry grid that is there. Unfortunately, you can only see/read these and not save/upload. That’s why I like to see both natal’s and composite. This grid (in my opinion) has too many minor aspects and the orbs are quite wide. I like to use + - max 3’

When looking at a woman’s chart the type of man she would look for is her sun sign and mars traits, plus 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.
When looking at a mans chart for the type of woman he would look for is his venus and moon sign and then 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.

If you want to research more into synastry try here
http://cafeastrology.com/astrology_of_relationships.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry/interchartaspects.html

Composite charts
If you go to www.astro.com click on free horoscopes, go to Interactive horoscopes, go down to Astroclick partner, that will bring up a composite chart and when you put the mouse over a planet will bring up a pop up box with the interpretation......

But you do need both times of birth to be accurate though.. enjoy.

Composites describe the relationship, not either one of you, but what you came together to learn or to do and how the 'pair of you' function when together....